Look, Mickey,
听着 麦基
don’t worry about me,I’ll-I’ll take care of it.
别管我了 我 我会照顾好我自己的
I-I don’t want to cause you any trouble, okay?
我 我不想你有什么麻烦 明白吗
Yes, Mr. Mickey,please go.
是的 麦基先生 请走开吧
Allow me to have a conversation with my employee.
请允许我和我的雇员说几句话
Do you wanna talk to this guy?
你想和这家伙对话吗
I’ll be fine.
我会没事的
I’ll be sitting right over there.
我就坐在旁边
Layla, please,come and sit.
蕾拉 请过来 坐下
We must have a discussion.
我们得讨论一下
So I see you met Dimitris Kostopoulos.
我看你 已经见识到了迪米特里斯·科斯托普罗斯
My cousin helped him start a tiny fur market.
我表哥帮他开了个小皮毛市场
Now he basically runs the entire trade.
现在他基本上负责整个交易
One of the wealthiest non-Emiratis in the city.
他是城里最富有的非阿联酋人之一
Do you know the girl?
你认识那个女孩吗
Yes, sir. I-I just met her on the flight over, but…
是的 先生 我 我在航♥班♥上认识她 但是
She’s a prostitute.
她是个妓♥女♥
No, sir. All due respect… It is the truth.
不 先生 无意冒犯 这是真♥相♥
Dimitris likes to hire beautiful Western women
迪米特里斯喜欢雇佣漂亮的西方女人
and pay them $50,000 to come here and model for his private line of fur.
付给她们5万美元 让她们来这里为他的私人皮草系列做模特
And when they get here,they are encouraged to do more,
当她们来到这里 她们被鼓励做更多的事情
and they always say yes.
她们总是说可以
You see his bodyguard, Alvah?
你看到他的保镖阿尔瓦了吗
Ex-Spetsnaz.
前俄♥罗♥斯♥特种兵
Also an Israeli martial arts expert in, um… Krav Magoo.
他也是以色列武术专家 在 近身脱线
It’s Krav Maga, sir.
是近身格斗 先生
Excuse me? It’sit’s… Krav Maga.
对不起 它是 它其实是 近身格斗
Dimitris says he has killed eight people with his bare hands.
迪米特里斯说 他赤手空拳打死了八个人
Would you pardon me one more time, sir?
能再原谅我一次吗 先生
Excuse me.
对不起了
So here’s how it goes.
在这里 事情就应该是这样的
If you do not apologize to Mr. Kostopoulos
如果你不向Kostopoulos先生道歉
and spend a little time with him,
不花点时间和他在一起
we will de-fund your return ticket
我们会取消你的回程机票
and you can find your own way back to the United States.
你可以自己找到回美国的方法
You know, sir,
你知道 先生
I can’t help but feel like you might have been trying to insult me
我忍♥不住地觉得你想用
with the stuff about the dog walker and the kitchen supervisor.
遛狗人和伙夫头的语言来侮辱我
Or did I take that the wrong way?
还是我理解错了
‘Cause if you want to insult me,just have the courage to do it, sir.
因为如果你想侮辱我 就鼓起勇气冲我来吧 先生
Don’t hide it behind words that could be taken more than one way.
你不要用含混的语言夹枪带棒地羞辱我
Look, I don’t know who the hell
听着 我才不管你♥他♥妈♥
you think are you are… Stelios.
到底是谁 —斯特
Do you know who I am?
你知道我是谁吗
No, sir, I don’t.
不 先生 我不知道
I just know I don’t like you very much.
我只知道我不是很喜欢你
Layla, would you like to leave?
莱拉 你想走了吗
You’re making me very upset,
你让我很生气
and when I get upset,Alvah gets very mad,
我生气的时候 阿尔瓦也会很生气
and he will be here any second.
他随时都会来
No, sir. I don’t think he’s coming back.
不 长官 我想他不会回来了
Call a doctor, quickly!
快去叫医生
Salaam aleikum, Mr. Kostopoulos.
你好 Kostopoulos先生
Is my friend troubling you?
我的朋友打扰你了吗
No.
没有
I think it’s time we go, Mickey, no?
我想我们该走了 麦基 不是吗
Please, give me a moment and I will meet you in front.
请给我一点时间 我到前厅去找你
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Now, I could not hear what you were saying,
我听不清你们在说什么
but I do recognize that look.
但我知道你们的表情
So let me tell you this.
我来告诉你们
Mr. Kelley is my friend.
凯利是我的朋友
And I know you’re a friend of my cousin,
我知道你是我表弟的朋友
but he has many.
但是他又很多朋友
I do not.
我没那么多
You are a guest here.Don’t forget that.
别忘了 你在这里是一个客人
Your Excellency,please believe me when I tell you,
殿下 请相信我跟您说的
I meant no disrespect to you here in your home…
我无意在你的家中冒犯您
Stop it, Mickey.
别说了 麦基
I insist you stay here one more week
我坚持让你再多呆一周
and teach me Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
教我巴西柔术
I’d-I’d be happy to get you started, sir.
我很乐意让您开始雇我 先生
I’m flattered, actually.
我真的受宠若惊
But could you possibly do me one huge favor?
但你能帮我个大忙吗
Could you get her the first flight home?
你能帮她搭第一班飞机回家吗
Done.
成交
Hello.
你好
Hey, good afternoon.
嘿 下午好
Are you friend of Mickey Kelley?
你是麦基·凯利的朋友吗
Maybe.
也许吧
Who’s asking?
你是何人
I’m Layla.
我是蕾拉
I met him a few weeks ago in Dubai.
我几周前在迪拜见过他
I was hoping I could get a hold of him,
我希望能和他联♥系♥上
but I didn’t…I didn’t get his number.
但我没 我没有他的电♥话♥
But he, um…He mentioned this shop.
但他 嗯 他提到了这家商店
And he…and he told me about you.
和他 他跟我说了你的事
Told you about who,specifically?
具体说 你和他什么关系
You. You know, he said that you were his-his best friend.
你 你知道 他说你是他最好的朋友
He give you a name?
他给了你我的名字了吗
Okay, um, this is what he said it was: Taco?
好吧 这就是他说的 玉米卷
Oh, my God. I am…I am… I’m so sorry.
哦 我的上帝 我是 我是 我很抱歉
I shouldn’t…I shouldn’t have come here.
我不应该 我不应该来这里的
Hey, I’m just kidding.
嘿 我开玩笑的
I’m totally just kidding.I’m Taco.
我完全是在开玩笑 我是玉米卷(墨西哥人的蔑称)
Oh. Yeah.
—哦 -是的
He called me yesterday.He sounded jet-lagged.
他昨天给我打电♥话♥了 他听起来飞机晚点的
He was supposed to be here an hour ago,
他应该一小时前就该到了
but he hasn’t shown up yet.
但现在还没有出现
Oh.

Did he mention me?
他提到我了吗
Uh… no.
呃 没有
Yeah, okay.
那 好吧
I, um… I gave him my number, but I guess…
那我 我把我电♥话♥号♥码给他 但我想
I guess I shouldn’t have assumed that he…
我想我不应该假设他
Don’t tell him I came here, okay?
别告诉他我来过这里 好吗
I’m-I’m feeling a little bit embarrassed by all of this.
我 我对这一切感到有点尴尬
There he is.Now he shows up.
他来了 现在他露面了
Oh, my God, now he’s gonna think I’m some stalker, or something.
天啊 他会以为我是跟踪狂什么的
What… No, what… What’s going on?
什么 不 这没什么 怎么会呢
If he wanted to talk to me,he would’ve called.
如果他想跟我说话 他早就打电♥话♥了
I think I just misread all of it.
我想我都误解了一切
Please, just don’t tell him I’m here. Taco?
求你别告诉他我在这 塔可
Please. Hold on.
请 那你就在这呆一会儿
Hey, bud. Hey.
嘿 哥们儿 嘿
Good of you to finally join me.
很高兴你终于来了
Sorry I’m late, man.I-I overslept.
抱歉我迟到了 伙计 我睡过头了
I’m still pretty…pretty jet-lagged
你看 我还没倒过时差
from the trip, you know. How was it?
飞机还延误了 这趟怎么样啊
I met a girl.
我遇上了一个女孩
An Arab chick?
一个阿♥拉♥伯小妇人
No, no, no, she’s-she’s from North Carolina.
不不不 她来自北卡罗来纳州
She’s… Okay, white girl.
—她的 -好吧 白人女孩
Yeah, she’s fucking beautiful, man.
是啊 她真♥他♥妈♥漂亮 伙计
And, uh… I-I got her phone number.
嗯 我有她的电♥话♥号♥码
You know,she wrote it down
你知道 是她写给我的
and it-it was on the nightstand right in the hotel,
我把它留在酒店房♥间的床头柜上了
and I looked at it every night before I went to bed.
我每晚在睡前都看一遍
And then the night before my flight to come home,
然后在我乘飞机回家的前一天晚上
it’s gone, you know.But I told her about you.
它不见了 但我跟她说了你的事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!