to concede either physically or verbally
通过窒息 关节锁 骨头操纵 诸如此类的
by chokes, joint locks,bone manipulation, stuff like that.
肢体或言语上的让步
God, it sounds horrible.
天啊 听起来太可怕了
No. No, no, no,it’s not-not horrible.
不 不 不 不 它不可怕
It’s easy. I mean,if something goes wrong,
很容易 我是说 如果出了什么问题
they tap and the match is over. Yeah.
他们就会轻拍 比赛就结束了 是这样
It’s relatively safe. It’s not… Really It’s safe
相对安全 这不是 —它真的很安全吗
Well, what…What happened to your eye, then?
那么 为什么 那你的眼睛怎么了
Okay, well,that-that was an accident.
好吧 那只是个意外
I mean, that… Normally,things like that don’t happen.
我的意思是 通常 这种事不会发生
So you teach real fighting, huh?
所以你教真正的格斗 是吗
Yes, ma’am.
是的 女士
You know, I gotta say, I…
我得说 我
I do not like fighting.I don’t like watching it.
我不喜欢打架 我也不喜欢看打架
When I was a kid, my, uh…
当我还是个孩子的时候 我的
my cousin got into it with this other boy,
我表弟和另一个男孩起了争执
and both ended up all bloody and it was awful.
结果都流血了 很糟糕
I’ll never forget it.
我永远不会忘记
Well, if it makes you feel any better,
如果这能让你感觉好点
I-I don’t train to start fights,just end them if I need to.
我的训练不是用来挑起争斗的 如果有必要 就结束吧
I guess that makes me feel a little bit better, yeah.
我想这让我感觉好点了
Well, good. Good.
嗯 很好 好
I’m Mickey, by the way.
对了 我叫麦基
Layla. Layla.
蕾拉 蕾拉
It’s very nice to meet you, Layla.
很高兴见到你 莱拉
It’s nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你
Oh, my God.Did I drool on you?
哦 我的上帝 我口水流到你身上了吗
I’m so sorry.
我很对不起
It’s… It’s okay.It’s okay.
这 这没关系 没事
I didn’t have the heart to wake you up, so…
我不忍♥心叫醒你 所以
Oh, my God.Did we land already?
哦 我的上帝 我们已经降落了吗
We did, yeah.
是的 我们降落了
I need to… I need to get back with the group.
我需要 我得回到团队里去
There’s a shuttle picking us up.
有班车来接我们
I’m at the, uh, Scorpione Hotel.Layla Boudreau.
我住天蝎座酒店 我叫蕾拉·布德罗
Look me up. I will.
去找我 —我会的
Shit.
糟了
Write it down.Don’t screw this up, son.
把它写下来 别搞砸了 孩子
Welcome.
欢迎
First of all,I’d like to thank you all
首先 我想感谢大家今天
for joining me here today.
与我一起来到这里
And a really big thanks
也非常感谢
to Amin’s father for facilitating this lesson.
阿敏的父亲举办了这个课程
He flew me out all the way from the United States of America
他让我大老远从美国飞过来
to talk about something I am very passionate about.
跟他谈论我非常热衷的事情
Maybe that passion will become contagious,
也许这种激♥情♥会传染给你们
and you all will adopt it into your lives as I have mine.
你们会把这项运动融入你们的生活 就像我一样
I had the opportunity to learn Brazilian jiu-jitsu straight from the source,
我有机会直接从源头学习巴西柔术
so I will do my best to pay homage to my sensei,
所以我会尽我最大的努力向我的老师
Professor Renzo Gracie.
伦佐·格雷西教授致敬
So let’s get started.
让我们开始吧
So I will need a volunteer.
所以我需要一名志愿者
Who wants to help me out?
谁愿意帮我
Amin, please,join me up front.
阿敏 请到前面和我一起
I really appreciate the opportunity, sir,
非常感谢你给我这个机会 先生
so thank you.Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank my son.
谢谢我的儿子
He is the one who introducing me
就是他把巴西柔术
to this Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
介绍给我的
Well, he is an excellent student.
嗯 他是个优秀的学生
Very eager to learn,as well.
也非常渴望学习
He’s eager to learn to defend himself
他渴望学习如何保护自己
against his big cousin.
不受大表哥的伤害
Right.
是的
Mr. Kelley, tell me,if you are as good
凯利先生 告诉我
as he says you are,
如果你真像他说的那样
why do you not fight?
你为什么不竞赛
Well, there’s plenty of times in life
生活中有很多时候
when you’re forced to fight as it is.
需要你面对竞争
You know, I do my best
你知道 我尽力
to not supplement that number, you know.
不去增补那个次数
Then why do it at all?
那你为什么要这么做
It’s helped me.
它帮助了我
Changed me, even.
甚至改变了我
Been a… sort of medicine for me in a lot of ways.
已经是一个 在很多方面都是我的良药
I see. Plus, I think everybody needs
我明白了 另外 我认为每个人的生活
a little meritocracy in their lives.
都需要一点英才教育
And a jiu-jitsu match is just that, you know.
而柔术比赛就是这样 你知道的
Once you clap hands and go,there’s no hiding.
一旦你拍拍手就走了 就没得躲了
That mat is gonna expose every lie
那块垫子会揭穿每一个谎言
and confirm every truth with each roll.
每一轮都会证实每一个事实
It truly holds a mirror up to you,
它就像一面镜子
right in your face,every single day.
每天照彻你的脸
And I love that about it.
我喜欢这一点
Um, I’m sorry, sir.
对不起 先生
I just recognize a friend of mine.
我刚认出我的一个朋友
Would you… Could I just briefly go say hello?
你能让 让我能简短地去打个招呼吗
Of course, please.
当然 请便
Be right back, sir.
我马上回来 先生
Layla.
蕾拉
Hey. Mickey. Hi.
嘿 —麦基 嗨
Hi, it’s, um…
嗨 这是 嗯
It’s good to see a friendly face.
很高兴见到一张熟悉的面孔
Yeah, I, uh…
是的 我 嗯
I looked for you at the hotel,
我在酒店找过你
but they didn’t have your name.
但他们没找到你的名字
Yeah, um, they put all of us under the host’s name.
是的 他们把我们都登记在了举办方的名下
He’s some Greek fur magnet,
他是一个希腊皮草采购商
I don’t even… I can’t even pronounce his name.
我都不 我连他的名字都念不出来
Is everything okay?
一切都好吗
‘Cause you seem upset. Well…
因为你看起来很沮丧 —嗯
Miss Layla.
蕾拉小姐
You must return to the table and apologize right away.
你必须马上回到餐桌上道歉
He deserved it. Miss Layla, in Dubai,
他活该 莱拉小姐 在迪拜
a woman does not touch a man, let alone strike him.
女人是不会碰男人的 更不用说打他了
But he’s allowed to touch me all he wants
但他可以随意碰我
wherever he wants? You misunderstand the customs here.
想碰哪儿都行 你误解了这里的习俗
You’ve caused him tremendous embarrassment.
你让他非常难堪
I don’t care if he’s embarrassed, he deserves it.
我不在乎他会不会尴尬 他活该
If Mr. Kostopoulos wants to discuss modelling work over drinks,
如果科斯托普罗斯先生想边喝酒边谈模特工作
then you must oblige.
那你就得答应
Please, return to the table right now,
请马上回到桌子上
or you’ll be in breach of contract.
否则你就违约了
Listen, buddy, I’m sure we can work something out here.
听着 伙计 我相信我们能找到办法的
Who is this?
这是谁
Who are you, sir?
你是谁 先生
Just a friend of hers. Why?
只是她的一个朋友 怎么了
What do you do in Dubai?
你在迪拜做什么
Work for Sheikh Bin Khalid.
为谢赫·本·哈立德工作
Ah, you’re employee of His Highness.
你是王子殿下的雇员
What do you do?
你是做什么的
Kitchen supervisor?Dog walker?
厨师长吗 训犬师吗
Secretary?
秘书
No, sir.
不是 先生
I teach jiu-jitsu.
我教柔术
Ah, yes.
啊 是的
Alvah here,he doesn’t like jiu-jitsu.
阿尔瓦在这里 他可不喜欢柔术
Why do you not like it?I forget.
你为什么不喜欢它 我忘了
It’s for, uh,how you say?
是 怎么说来着
Faggots.
废柴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!