I had my head on his chest.
我把头靠在他胸口上
It’s all tweeter.There’s no bass.
这里全是高音 没有低音
He’s gonna quit.
他会退出的
I swear to God,he’s gonna quit.
我对天发誓 他会退出的
All right,you guys. Stool out.
好吧 你们俩定好了 引导他
I’m gonna guide you through this thing.
我将通过这些来引导你
But you’re gonna have to listen for my voice, okay?
但是你必须要听我的声音 好吗
Layla’s gonna be for left,Kyd’s gonna be for right.
蕾拉代表左边 基德代表右边
All right?
好吗
Three steps straight out.
三步向前
Ready? Begin.
准备好了吗 开始
Hands up, baby.Hands up. Hands up. Let’s go.
抬起手 宝贝 抬起手 去吧
Hands up, hands up,hands up.
抬起手 抬起手 抬起手
Hands up, baby. Hands up.
抬起手 宝贝 抬起手
Layla. Layla. Layla.
蕾拉 蕾拉 蕾拉
Layla.
蕾拉
Layla. Layla. Layla.
蕾拉 蕾拉 蕾拉
Clear that space, baby. Here you go.
前面空了 哥们 接着走
Shit. Here comes another one.
糟糕 他从另一边来了
Distance, distance. Ah.
还有距离 还有距离 啊
Clear that space, baby.She’s close. Attack. Attack.
前方空了 她从左边靠近你了 出拳 出拳
Put those hands up, baby.
抬起手 哥们
Put ’em up. Watch it! Kyd, Kyd, Kyd, Kyd!
举起拳来护住 小心 Kyd Kyd Kyd Kyd
Hands up, Mick!
用手护住 米克
Attack.
出拳
Put your hands up, Mick.
抬起手来 米克
Watch out, Mick!Hands up! Hands up!
小心 米克 抬手 抬手
Close it!He’s closing it!
靠近他了 他在靠近
Stop him! Stop him! Stop him!
挡住他 挡住 挡住他
Okay. It’s okay.Kyd. Kyd. Kyd. Kyd.
好了 没事 右边 右边 右边
Come on. Come on, Mickey!
来吧 来吧 米克
Up, up, up! Let’s go, baby! Six feet away!
起来 起来 起来 干吧 哥们 他距离你6英尺远
Six feet away! On your feet.
有6英尺距离 站起来
Breathe, baby, breathe. He’s right in front of you.
喘口气 哥们 喘口气 他就在你面前
Layla! Layla, Mick.Layla! Layla, Mick.
左边 左边 米克 蕾拉 蕾拉 米克
Come on, Mickey!
来吧 麦基
Get up, Mick.
起来 米克
Mick, I’m gonna have to throw in the towel
米克 我得认输了
if you don’t get up.Get up!
如果你再不起来 起来
You gotta get up, Mick!
你得起来 米克
I love you a whole lot!
我非常爱你
You love me.
你爱我
What about our prayers?
我们还做祈祷吗
Angel of God,my guardian dear,
上帝的天使 我亲爱的守护者
to whom God’s love commits me here.
上帝的爱把我托付在这里
Watch over me throughout the night,
求你整夜保护我
and keep me safe within your sight.
使我在你眼前平安
I need to stop this thing, Mick.
我得阻止这事发生 米克
Hey, God bless you, Mick!
嘿 上帝保佑你 米克
Come on!
来吧
Cover up, Mick! There you go!
注意保护啊 米克 看你的了
Come on!
来吧
Yes!
对了
Take the back!Why is he not taking the back?
推到他 为什么他不推到他
He’s taking him over the top!
他想给他来个抱摔
Finish him, Mick!
干掉他 米克
Why is he not taking it?
他为什么不拍他
He’s hiding his hands so he can’t tap out.
他的手被挡住了 所以他不能拍
Yes, fuck this guy, Mick!
好 干掉这个家伙 米克
Fuck him! Yes!
干掉他 对了
He’s out! It’s over!
他出局了 结束了
The winner is Mickey Kelley!
胜利者是麦基·凯利
Yes!
太棒了
What the hell you so happy about?
你为什么这么高兴
Wait, you changed your bet?
等等 你改了赌注
I looked in his eyes.
我看到了他的眼睛
I haven’t seen that kind of conviction since Zaire 1974.
自从1974年在扎伊尔 我就没见过这样的判定
Get in there!Get your man!
快来 快看看你们的人
Mick, you did it!
米克 你成功了
Marco went back to Brazil and never fought again.
马尔科回到巴西 再也没打过比赛
Mickey… Mickey was rushed to the hospital.
米克 米克被紧急送往医院
Doctors found cerebral swelling due to the hits he took.
医生发现 由于受到的打击 他的大脑出现了肿胀
They had to induce a coma.
这会导致他昏迷
Where’s my daddy?
我爸在哪里
Getting out of that cab alone
一个人从出租车里出来
was one of the most difficult things
是我这辈子做过的
I’d ever done in my life.
最困难的事情之一
If this all really happened,
如果这一切真的发生了
why did we never hear about it?
为什么我们从未听说过
The fight happened on September 1st, 2001.
这场比赛发生在2001年9月1日
Ten days after that,nothing really mattered.
十天(即911)后 一切都不重要了
You know, we went down to Carvell cemetery,
我们去了卡维尔公墓
and we saw Layla’s grave,but we didn’t see Mickey’s.
看到了莱拉的坟墓 但没看到米基的
Hey, yo, Mick!
嘿 你 米克
You got company.Go ahead, man.
你有同伴了 去吧 小伙子
They fit.
他们很合身
Okay.
好吧
But we never start ’em.
但是我们永远不会开始的
We just finish ’em.
因为我们刚刚结束

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!