Good luck, man.Good to be here.
好运 伙计 很高兴能来这里
Professor Renzo.
伦佐教授
I’m good.
我准备好了
Turn around, Mick.It’s time. Let’s go.
转过身去 米克 到时间了 我们干吧
Gentlemen.
先生们
You know the rules.
你们都知道规则
Obey me at all times.
随时都要服从我的裁判
Protect yourselves at all times.
随时注意保护你们自己
I want a clean fight.Understood?
我想要一场公正的比赛 明白吗
If you want to shake hands,do it now.
如果你想握手 现在就来
To your corners.
回到各自的场角
Thirty seconds, bro.
30秒 兄弟
If he doesn’t get Marco down in 30 seconds,
如果他不能在30秒内摔倒马尔科
it’s no good.
那就不妙了
Let’s go, baby. All right.
开始干吧 好样的 没问题
Go to work. He looks good.
开打了 他看起来很好
Ready?
准备好了吗
Begin.
开始
Yes! That’s what you want!
好 这就是你想要的
That’s what you want, baby!Yes, sir!
这就是你要的 宝贝 是的 先生
Bring him down!
拉倒他
Protect, baby! Protect!
注意保护 宝贝 注意保护
Yep. Here you go!
是的 干得好
There you go, bring him…bring him down!
干得好 推 推倒他
Twelve seconds!He got him down in 12 seconds!
12秒 他12秒就把他搞倒了
Your world, baby!Your world!
看你的了 宝贝 看你的了
Make him pay!
教训他
Nice!
很好
There you go!
你就这么打
Here we go!Here we go!
我们开始吧 开始吧
There you go, Mick! Give it to him! Give it to him!
你继续打 米克 揍他 揍他
Give it to him!
狠揍他
Yes! Yes, that’s the sequence right there. Yeah.
是的 是的 马上就要下一步了
Here we go! Yes, yes!
我就这样打 是的 是的
Squeeze! Squeeze! Lock him! Lock him up!
压他 压住他 锁住他 锁死他
Go! Go! Go!Go! Go! Squeeze!
干 干 干 干 压住
You got him!
你搞掂他了
He can’t move! Break!
他不能动了 暂停
Break!
暂停
Whoa! What are you doing?He had him!
哇 你在干什么 他已经搞定他了
What are you doing? No headbutts.
你在做什么 不许用头撞
Dammit,the fight was over!
该死的 比赛已经结束了
To your corners!
各回场角
What is this?!
这算什么
This is bullshit! Go see your cornerman!
这真无理 回到场边教练那里去
Come here! Fucking pussy! He had him!
—来这里 傻♥逼♥ -他已经抓住了他
No wonder they didn’t wanna be on camera!Let me see your face!
难怪他们不想让摄像 让我看看你的脸
Hey, one warning only. You’re fine.
嘿 只警告一次 —你很好
You’re fine.He’s good. He’s good.
你很好 他没事 他没事
You’re good. You’re good, Mick.
好样的 好样的 米克
Next violation,you’ll be disqualified.
下次违规 你将被取消参赛资格
Fighters, ready?
斗士们 准备好了吗
No! Start him on the ground!
不 要从他躺地继续开始
Fighters, begin. On the ground!
斗士们 开始 从躺地继续
No! No! No!
不 不 不
Dammit!
该死的
Make him pay. Cover your face, Mick!
让他付出代价 护住你的脸 米克
Get up, baby! Get up!
起来 宝贝 起来
Get up!
站起来
Back away!
退后
There you go!
接着干♥你♥的
Come on! Get up!
来啊 起来
Get up! Really?
起来 真的
On your feet!
站起来
Fight.
打吧
Defense. Cover up, Mick!
防护 挡住 米克
Cover up, Mick!Mick, chin down!
挡住 米克 米克 注意下颌
Chin down, Mick!
下颌 米克
Guard, baby! Guard!
注意 哥们 注意
Here it comes, baby!
又来了 哥们
Yes! That’s it, baby!
—是的 -就这样 宝贝
He’s hurt, baby! He’s hurt! Yes! Yes!
他受伤了 宝贝 他是受伤了 —是的 是的
Here you go!
你们继续
Now he wants to take it to the ground?
现在他想把他推到在地
You see his legs buckle?He rocked him, baby!
你看见他推弯了吗 你压住他 宝贝
Yes, your world! Give it!
好 看你的了 揍他
Work the guard right there,that’s right.
注意右边 对了
Work the guard! Cover up, Mick!
注意了 注意保护 米克
Control him! Posture! Cover up! Cover up!
控制住他 注意保护 保护
Control his posture, Mick!
控制住他的姿势 米克
Control that!
控制住
Cover up, Mick! Defense!
护住 米克 防守
Cover up, Mick!
挡住 米克
Don’t go! Don’t go!
别放弃 坚持住
Defense!
全力防守
Turn your head!Get the hook!
转过你的头 摆脱他
Grab his arm!Grab his arm!
抓住他的胳膊 抓住他的胳膊
Grab his arm!There you go!
抓住他的胳膊 好样的
Keep it going!You got it!
就这样 干得好
Turn him!
翻倒他
Go! Go! Go!
干 干 干
Stay-stay heavy!
压住 压住
Come on!
来吧
Triangle! There you go.
锁喉三角 看你的了
Grab him! There you go!
抓住他 看你的了
Turn him! Yes!
翻过他 好
There it is! Let’s go!
这就对了 干吧
Nice! Nice! Very nice!
好 好 非常好
Motherfuck! Break!
操♥他♥妈♥ 暂停
He looks really bad.
他看起来真的不行了
Shit.
糟糕
He popped my arm…
他挣开了我的胳膊
You’re good.
你是好样的
What’s wrong? He can’t see. At all.
—怎么了 -他看不见 一点也看不见了
It’s just white streaks.
眼前就是一片白
Mick, we’re gonna have to throw in the towel.
米克 我们得扔白毛巾(认输)了
We can’t.
我们不能
What do you mean, we can’t?
什么叫不能
Mr. Kostopoulos…
科斯托普洛斯先生
You know, I thought about what you said.
我考虑过你说的话
You know, Marco wants a car.
你知道 马尔科想要一辆车
Well, I want something, too.
我也想要一样东西
I want a house and an education for my kid.
我想要一栋房♥子 让我的孩子接受教育
That’s nice,but you cannot win.
这很好 但你赢不了
You know, you say a dollar to me is like a million to you.
你说过 对我的一美元就像对你的一百万美元
I can’t argue with that.
我不能否认这一点
So I got a proposition for you.
我向你有个提议
Why don’t you keep your 75 grand?
你还是留着你的七万五千吧
I’ll show up tomorrow for free.
我明天免费出场比赛
But, if I happen to win,you give me that million.
但是 如果我碰巧赢了 你的给我一百万
I trust your word’s good?
我相信你的话是对的
Bin Khalid thinks you are brave,
本·哈立德认为你很勇敢
but I know the truth.
但我知道真♥相♥
You’re not brave,you are stupid.
你不是勇敢 你是很愚蠢
What really makes you think you can win?
你凭什么认为自己能赢
It’s all or nothing.
要么全部要么没有
You stupid fucking hick,Mick!
你这个该死的乡巴佬 米基
I may have to eat a few punches to get to him,
我可能得挨他几拳才能接近他
but if you can guide me to him, I can submit him.
但如果你能指引我找到他 我就能征服他
Mick… Listen to me.
米克 听我说

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!