Weighing in at 168 lbs,Mickey Kelley!
体重168磅 米奇·凯利
Yeah, baby.
是的 宝贝
And his opponent…
和他的对手
weighing in at 170.9 lbs,
体重179 9磅
Marco Blaine!
马尔可·布莱恩
They’re talking about you, champ.
他们在说你呢 冠军
Your jiu-jitsu no work here, pig!
你的柔术在这里没用 猪
Okay. No.
好了 别
These are the terms,as agreed to by both camps.
这些是双方都同意的条款
First, there will be no biting, no headbutts.
首先 不许咬人 不许头撞人
Mr. Kostopoulos is taking wagers,
Kostopoulos先生正在下注
if you are so inclined, gentlemen.
如果你们愿意的话 先生们
I am so inclined. You? Yeah.
我有倾向性 你呢 也有
…if the opponent has a hand on the mat.
如果对手有一只手放在垫子上
Anything else you need,princess?
你还需要什么吗 公主
Maybe some knee pads.What’s up?
也许要一些护膝 有什么事吗
You can suck it.
你去死吧
Okay, gentleman.We will see you tonight.
好的 先生 我们今晚见
Bin Khalid thinks you are brave.
本·哈立德认为你很勇敢
But I know the truth.
但我知道真♥相♥
You are not brave,you are stupid.
你不是勇敢 你是愚蠢
What really makes you think you can win?
你凭什么认为自己能赢
I’m gonna make him quit.
我要让他退出
You see, God, or Allah,
你看 上帝 安♥拉♥
or whatever you want to call him?
或者随便你怎么称呼他
He’s got a message for all athletes
他给所有被逼得够劲的运动员
that get pushed far enough,
传达了一条信息
and he delivers it through lactic acid.
他通过乳酸传递信息
It’s a by-product of muscle use.
这是肌肉使用的副产品
Hell, it makes standing even almost unbearable.
天啊 站着都让人难以忍♥受
It’s his way of saying that your organs
他的意思是 如果你继续逼自己
are gonna completely shut down if you keep pushing yourself.
你的器官就会完全衰竭
Well, your boy,when God talks to him,
那么 你们的那个小子 当上帝和他说话时
I’m bettin’ he’s gonna listen.
我真希望他能听进去
And what about you?
那你会听进去吗
I quit listening to God six months ago.
我六个月前就不听上帝的话了
You ready? Yeah, let’s get out of here.
—你准备好了吗 -是啊 我们走吧
See him? I see him.
看到他了吗 我看到他
What is it?
是什么
Kelley.
凯利
That’s not his name.
那不是他的名字
And now, hailing from the United States,
现在欢迎来自美国的选手
in only his fourth professional fight,
来参加他的第四场职业比赛
Marine Corps veteran and jiu-jitsu instructor,
海军陆战队退伍兵 柔术教练
Mickey Kelley!
麦基·凯利
How you doing, son?
你怎么样啊 小子
Sit down. Sit down, here.
坐下 坐在这儿
You’re about to go to work.
你就要去上场了
I’m Dick Mason.
我是迪克·梅森
I’m the guy that, uh,
我就是那个 呃
tried to put this fight together the first time.
第一次试图想以合法的方式
The right way.
举办重赛的人
Apologies.
很抱歉
Medical exam,it was out of my hands.
体♥检♥的事我可管不了
Marine, huh?
海军陆战队员吗
I was a commanding officer myself during the Gulf War.
我在海湾战争期间是一名指挥官
I only lost one marine under my eye the whole time.
我只在我眼皮底下失去了一个陆战队员
That low number didn’t make it any better, though.
不过 这个小数字并没有让我以后感觉很好
His Abrams rolled over a pissant IED near Kirkuk,
他的艾布拉姆斯战车在基尔库克附近碾过简易爆♥炸♥装置
the c-track de-wheeled.
炸掉C-轴的一个轮子
He was an engineer,just like myself when I enlisted.
他和我一样 在入伍之前是一名工程师
He did his job to perfection.He got out of that tank.
工作也很优秀 他就爬出坦克
He almost fixed that shit…
他都快修好了那个玩意儿
’til a sniper found him.
这是敌人的狙击手发现了他
Ear to ear.
子弹从这只耳朵射进 从那只耳朵穿出
Dropped him on the spot.
当场就把他撂倒了
His best friend since he was in boot
他参军以来最好的朋友和他一起在坦克里
was in the tank with him,a guy named O’Sullivan.
一个叫奥沙利文的人
Crew was ordered to evac,the whole battalion was re-routed.
车组人员奉命撤离 整个营都被调转方向
When they came under a gun and mortar fire,
当他们遇到枪炮火力时
everyone obeyed,except for O’Sullivan.
所有人都服从了 除了奥沙利文
You know, it turns out
你知道吗
you never know what a man’s capable of
你永远不会知道一个人的能力
until you look him in the eye.
除非你看着他的眼睛
But he waited there for two days,
但他在那里等了两天
guarding his best friend’s body until it could be extracted.
守着他最好朋友的尸体 直到它被取出来
Did it all with a sidearm,a pistol, mind you.
他随身只带了一把手♥枪♥
A damn pistol.
就他妈的一把手♥枪♥
When they asked him why he did it after the fact,
当他们问他为什么要在事后这么做时
he stood in front of this debrief panel
他站在调查小组面前
under threat of a DD and he told them,
他们威胁他可能会受到违反军纪的处分
“Because the job wasn’t done yet.”
“因为活儿还没干完 ”
Really wish I could’ve looked that fella in the eye
说真的 真想在我被调离前
before I called that pull.
再亲眼看一看那个家伙
Now, once the story got out,
现在 这个故事被传开了
all the bigwigs back in Washington,
那些在华盛顿的权贵们
they wanted to throw a medal at him.
都想给他授勋
I wanted to meet him myself for my own reasons.
我有我个人的理由 想亲眼见见他
But we couldn’t find him.
但是我们已经找不到他了
Apparently,he changed his name.
很显然他已经改名换姓了
You ever hear that story before, son?
这个故事你以前听说过吗 小子
I always wanted to meet the man
我一直想见到这位
that carried my son off that field.
把我儿子带出战场的人
Semper Fidelis,Sergeant O’Sullivan.
“永远忠诚 ”奥沙利文中士
Godspeed.
上帝保佑你
Here we go.
我们要开始了
We have it. We’re good.
我们在做准备 快好了
Whoo! He looks good.He looks good!
唔 他看起来不错 看着很好
We’re gonna make so much money
我们将从这帮白♥痴♥的
betting against these idiots!
赌注上赚很多钱
Hell, Vegas is gonna die for these odds.
见鬼去吧 在这种赔率下赌城也会输光的
Taco, look, wearing a frickin’ sherpa.
塔可 你看 他穿着一身变♥态♥的羔羊绒
This is amazing, bro.Rematch of the century.
这真是太激动人心 兄弟 再次世纪之战
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the fight
女士们先生们 欢迎来到这场人人瞩目的比赛现场
that everyone asked for,only made possible
使这场比赛成为可能的要归功于
by the Pope of Al Nasser Square… Here you go, over here.
有着“阿尔·纳赛尔广场教父”之称的 过来 给你抹点儿油
…Mr. Dimitris Kostopoulos.
迪米特里斯·科斯托普洛先生
Now, without further ado,
现在 这场比赛不费周折地举♥行♥了
a man that needs no introduction.
这人不用过多介绍了
From Brazil, the undefeated VTC welterweight champion,
来自巴西的 从未被击败过的VTC次中量级冠军
Marco Blaine!
马尔科·布莱恩
Use your head. It’s time, baby.
用用脑子 哥们儿 到时间了
Use your head now, hmm?
用脑子打 懂吗
Time to execute.
该报仇了
Come on.
上吧
His opponent,hailing from the United States,
他的对手来自美国
unknown to most,but celebrated by many,
不为大多数人所知
a jiu-jitsu fighter and US Marine corps combatives instructor,
他是一名柔术选手和美国海军陆战队的格斗教练
with only three known fights and a record of two wins and one loss…
只打过三场已知的比赛 有两胜一负的记录
Mickey Kelley!
麦基·凯利
Let’s go to work, baby. All right, listen, Mick.
开工了 哥们儿 好吧 听着 米克
You’re better than this guy.I know that, and you know that.
你比这家伙强 我知道 你也知道
You have nothing to prove.
你不需要证明什么
If something doesn’t feel right,
如果有什么不对劲
let’s get out of there safe, okay?
我们就安全离开 好吗
So watch that thick skull of yours.
所以你要小心点
I’m gonna go over there,say hi to him.
我要过去跟他打个招呼
Mick, Mick, Mick.
米克 米克 米克
Oha, Mickey.
你好 米克
I wouldn’t miss this.
我可不想错过这次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!