Okay, could you just let me… No, for five years
好吧 你能让我 不 五年来
I have felt guilty for letting you do something so stupid.
我一直为让你做这么愚蠢的事而感到内疚
Okay, I was young.I thought I could win.
好吧 我那时还年轻 我以为我能赢
I’m older now,I know I can’t win.
我现在老了 我知道我赢不了
I’ll go there,I’ll roll around,
我只要去那里 我只要露一下脸
at the first sign of trouble,I’ll tap.
一有麻烦的迹象 我就认输
And we’ll go home with some money.
我们会拿钱回家
Do you really expect me to believe that when you get there,
你真以为我会相信 等你到了那里
you can get in that ring with that fucking prick
你就能和那个混♥蛋♥一起上拳击台
and you’re going to be able to resist the urge
然后你就能抑制住
to give him the ass-kicking that he deserves?
想要狠狠揍他一顿的冲动吗
Really? Really? Okay,well, go ahead.
真的吗 真的吗 好的 请便
Look me in the eye,and tell me that.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我
I can’t.
我不能
I mean, when you met me,I was great at something.
你刚认识我的时候 我还挺擅长的
I was confident,and I was proud,
我很自信 也很自豪
and I had this thing that I carried with me everywhere.
我走到哪里都带着这两样东西
You take that away from me,and I’m not the same.
如果你把它们从我身边夺走 我就不一样了
I’m not even…
我甚至不如
I’m not even a man anymore.
我甚至连个普通人都不如
I had somebody like that for a dad.
我还得要给别人做出当父亲样子
And I just don’t want that around Kyd.
我只是不希望基德身边有这样怯懦的人
I need to face him.
我需要面对他
I do.
我要这么做
No. No.
不 不
I was barely okay with him teaching privates,
我那时勉强同意他去当私人教练
but this-this is just…
但是这次实在是
Crazy? I know.
太疯狂了 我理解
Privates don’t always try to hurt him,
当私人教练不会总让他受伤
but in-in a cage,it’s literally all they’re trying to do.
但是在拳台上 这就是观众们想让他这么做的
Maybe I can just… But I love him.
也许我可以 但我爱他
And it’s a question he needs answered, so…
他需要回答这个问题 所以
If I don’t let him do it,
如果我不让他这么做
it’s going to eat away at him forever.
这事就会永远折磨着他
He’s gonna end up resenting me and I will lose him anyway.
他最终会怨恨我 我也会失去他
Now I know why you two are married.
现在我知道你俩为什么结婚了
You’re just as nuts as he is.
你和他一样疯
Promise me on your godson’s head
以你教子的名义向我保证
that if I tell you to stop the fight,
如果我让你停止比赛 (扔出白毛巾)
that you will stop the fight.
你就停止比赛
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey.

Okay.
可以
Okay?
可以吗
I love you.
我爱你
A lot. I know, me too.
非常爱 我也是
Before he even had a contract,Mickey started training his ass off.
在签约之前 麦基就开始拼命训练了
Come on, let’s hit it. Let’s go, Mick.
来吧 我们开始吧 我们走吧 米克
You got this, baby. Put in that work, baby.
你能行的 宝贝 加油 宝贝
Put in that work.
投入工作
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Keep working.
继续工作
All right, here’s the reality of the situation, Mick.
好吧 事实就是这样的 米克
If you stand it with this guy. you got a life expectancy of 60 seconds, okay?
如果你能忍♥受这家伙 你只有60秒的寿命 好吗
The longer you’re up,the more chances you got of getting hit.
你站得越久 被击中的机会就越大
All right, brother?
好吧 兄弟
Building strength,
加强呼吸
building speed.
加强速度
All right, baby. Come on, push it. Come on.
好的 宝贝 来吧 推一下 来吧
You’re gonna need to close the distance
你得拉近距离
and take him to the ground faster than ever.
以前所未有的速度把他击倒在地
And once he’s down,
一旦他倒下了
you don’t have unlimited time like you did in old days, man.
你就不会像以前那样有无限的时间了 伙计
You got five minute rounds,
你只有五分钟的时间
so you’re gonna have to submit him before the bell.
所以你得在铃响前征服他
On top of that,Marco’s been working on his ground game,
最重要的是 马尔库一直在练习他的地面技巧
so he’s not the same jiu-jitsu newbie.
所以他不是以前那个柔术新手了
We’re gonna give you the clinch strength
我们要给你一种能像握住银背大猩猩
of a goddamn silverback, boy.
那样的握紧力量 小伙子
You hear me?
你听见我说的了吗
So that when you’re on the ground,
这样当你在地上的时候
you’re gonna manipulate him like a Gumby doll.
你就能像操纵冈比娃娃一样操纵他
Working on techniques that would help his left side
研究能使他的左侧
get protected as much as possible…
尽可能得到保护的技术
Forget the hill drop, okay?
不要像下山那样 好吗
Don’t worry about taking his back or nothing like that.
别担心背对着他或类似的事情
Blaine knows you’re a grappler, okay?He’s expecting that.
布莱恩知道你是个擒拿格斗专家 他也在练这个
Take him over the top.
从上面把他压下去
Suplex.
后拉抱
…while trying new strategies keep Blaine on his toes.
在尝试新策略的同时让布莱恩保持警觉
But it was all pointless.
但是这一切都将毫无意义
Begin.
开始
Mason had fought so hard
曼森为了让这项运动成为主流
to bring the sport to the mainstream…
已经做出了很多努力
that he couldn’t risk having a fighter get massacred on TV.
他也不能冒险让选手们在电视上互相残杀
So before officially announcing the fight,
所以在正式宣布比赛之前
he brought in a real doctor for Mickey’s physical.
他请了一个真正的医生给米奇做体♥检♥
Mickey passed everything with flying colors up until the vision test.
在视力测试之前 麦基成功通过了所有的测试
There was no way Mick was getting cleared.
但也无法让麦基取得批准
That was March 8th, 2001.
那是2001年3月21日
His car was at my shop with a bad carb,
他的车因为汽化器坏了 在我的店里修理
so I dropped him off at the doctor’s.
于是 我开车带他去医生那里
Layla was gonna pick him up.
蕾拉将开车接他
Me and Kyd were coming back from Hobby Shack.
我和基德从爱好小屋回来
Grandma! Grandma Taco!
奶奶 奶奶 Taco
Look what Uncle got me!
看看叔叔给我买♥♥了什么
…ran a stop sign… 6:00 p.m.
闯过停车标志 在下午6时左右
…crashing into a Volkswagen Beetle.
撞上了一辆大众甲壳虫汽车
I actually saw it on the news.
我在新闻上看到的
First responders are on the scene.
急救人员已经到达现场
Yeah.
就这样
Layla’s death…
蕾拉死了
changed Mick in a way that…
麦克像变了个人
I’ll never be able to describe.
我都无法形容
He never said it, but…
他从不说出来 但是
he felt responsible.
他很内疚
It was all over his face.
这一切都写在他的脸上
If only he hadn’t…
如果他不去体♥检♥
Hey, dumbass! I’m talking to you!
嗨 笨蛋 我在跟你说话呢
Hey, man, you all right?
嘿 伙计 你还好吗
No, I’m good. I’mI’m going. You all right, brother?
不 我很好 我要走了 你没事吧 兄弟
Everything okay?
一切都好吗
I think Kyd was the only thing keeping him alive.
我觉得基德是唯一能让他活下来的人
Remember to tell your mom about the honor roll, all right?
记得告诉你妈妈荣誉榜的事 好吗
Okay. She’s gonna be very proud of you.
好的 她会为你感到自豪的
And tell her I had you try sushi, okay?
告诉她我让你吃寿司了 好吗
Okay. You don’t have to tell her you thought it sucked.
—好的 -你没必要告诉她你觉得这很烂
Keep that to yourself.
你自己知道就行
Hey, dude. Oh, thanks.
——嘿 老兄 -哦 谢谢
Aren’t you coming?
你不是要来吗
No, you know, I…I came earlier today.
不 你知道 我 我今天早些时候来过
Oh. So this is, uh…
——哦 -所以这是
This is your time. You go. Okay? Okay.
这是你的时间 你去吧 行吗 行
And tell her you’re gonna learn how to surf this summer! Huh?
告诉她这个夏天你要学会冲浪 嗯
And that you love her. That we…
你爱她 我们
That we love her, buddy.
我们都爱她 朋友
Nightnight, dude. Nightnight.
晚安 伙计 ——晚安
What about our prayers?
还祈祷吗
Yeah.
要祈祷
Yeah, we can.
是的 我们一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!