他们真的太狡猾了
These rats are very clever.
那是什么?
What is that? What?
瞧 犹太人又变形了
没事 没事
Okay, okay.
好吧 我应该给他们多少钱?
我不知道…
多给点 再多给点
快跑 快跑
别跑啊
哇 他们追来了
快上车 快上车
让我们回纽约吧 至少那里没有犹太人
冷静 我们要继续往加州去
为什么是加州? 加州有什么特别的?
我们一定要去加州!
然后在路上被人杀掉?
放松点阿扎马特 我会想办法保护我们的
“枪店”
用来防御犹太人用什么枪最好?
What is the best gun to defend from a Jew?
我推荐9毫米或者4.5的
I would, uh, recommend either a nine-millimeter or a.45.
非常好!
Very nice.
呜哇…呜哇
Wa wa woo wa.
我就像个电影明星 黑帮哈罗德
It like I, uh, movie star, Dirty Harold.
– 是的 先生 – 来吧 我要你们好看 犹太人
– Yes, sir. – Come on and make my day, Jew.
但他不肯卖♥♥枪给我 因为我不是美国人
But he would not sell me gun since I’m not American.
所以我只好想别的保护办法
So I look for other protection.
“蒙奇·兰奇 珍奇动物贩卖♥♥商”
– 这种类型的狗叫什么? – 这是只龟
– What type of dog is this? – This is a tortoise.
这是只戴帽子的猫吗?
Is this a cat in a hat?
– 不 – 不 是只带壳的龟
– No. – No, it’s a tortoise in a shell.

Yes.
你们这有什么动物可以用于保安吗?
I need animal for protection.
能给我找到吗?
What you have for me?
“无成人监督的孩子禁止入池”
我们安全了 继续向加州前进
来拍一个!太棒了!不错
High five! Great. Nice.
把它关掉! 吵死了
(亚特兰大 乔治亚州) 真是开心啊
Happy times.
我们现在安全地继续驶向帕梅拉
We were safe and well on our way to Pamela.
(伯明翰 阿♥拉♥巴马州) 是时候回到她身边了
It was time to get back to work.
哈萨克斯坦应该向美国学习 优雅的餐桌礼仪
首先 一位女士会教导你南方的礼仪
我有多少时间?
一个小时 然后你与上流社会有一个晚宴约会
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice meet you.
你好 见到你太高兴了 欢迎来到美国(凯蒂·马丁 礼仪教练)
Hello. It’s so nice to meet you. Welcome to America.
能不能教我怎样像个绅士一样用餐?
Will you please teach me how to dine like gentleman?
当然 我很荣幸
Of course. I’ll be happy to.
“沙深大街:私人车道”
我在进门时表示问候是礼貌的做法吗?(木兰大厦 餐桌礼仪协会)
Is it polite to greet people when I make entry?
是的 当然了
MARTIN. Yes, it is.
– 让我逐个来帮你介绍 – 好
– Let me introduce you… around. – Yes.
– 大家报一下自己的名字 – 我叫麦克 麦克·杰里
– You’re gonna have to say names. – I’m Mike. MikeJerrod.
你好 我是贝塔妮·威斯顿
Hello. I’m Bethany Weston.
– 见到你很高兴 – 嗯 你好
– It’s lovely to see you. – Yes. How do you do?
你好 我叫本
How do you do? My name is Ben.
我应不应该…
Should I pay interest…
对桌子周围的人表示兴趣?
in peoples around the table sides?
当然
Yes.
如果是个大桌子 那种很长的…
And if it is a big table, a very long table…
你应该把谈话对象…
you might want to restrict your conversation-
– 好的 – 限制在坐你旁边的人里
– Yes. – To people right in your vicinity.
– 很好 – 这样你就用不着大声嚷嚷
– Very nice. – So you are not yelling.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
我是一个教堂的牧师
I’m the pastor of a church.
是吗 那你呢?
Yes. What do you do?
我♥干♥了很多年建筑
I have spent years in construction.
呃 最近退休了
Um, I’ve recently retired.
– 你残疾了? – 呃 是的…(注:残疾和退休的发音相似)
– You are retard? – Uh, yes. And now…
– 是身体上的 还是精神上的? – 哦 不是残疾 是退休
– Uh, physical or mental? – Retired.
– 退休了 – 不是残疾
– Retired. – No, no, not retard…
也就是说我不再工作了
Um, I don’t work anymore.
– 停止工作了 – 停止工作了
– Stopped working. – Stopped working.
你们人真好…
Is very good you allow…
允许残疾人和你们在一起吃饭
a retard to eat with you…in the same place.
我们不是在说他有残疾
MAN. That’s not what we’re saying about this man.
他不是你所说的…
He is not what you would…
“残疾人”
re- refer to as retard.
– 他不是 – 他不是
– No. – No.
绝对不是
No, no, not at all.
你们这村里有电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a telephone in this village?
呃 当然有
– Um… – Of course.
我可不可以给人看我家人的照片?
Should I show photos of my family?
你带了家人的照片? 太好了
You have photos of your family? Wonderful.
这是我最喜欢的儿子 胡伊·路易斯
Uh, this my favorite son, Hooeylewis.
– 很好 – 是的
– Okay. – Yes.
– 他看上去很开心 – 是的
– He looks happy. – Yes.
他非常强壮
He very strong.
我的天啊 他能抱得动你?
My goodness. Is that him holding you?
– 是的 他非常强壮 – 天
– Yes. Very strong. – Goodness.
他那个又长了3厘米 现在有17厘米长了
He grow-a three centimeter. He now 17 centimeter long.
哦…是吗
Oh, okay.
我不建议你…
I’m not sure I would show…
给人看这种不♥穿♥衣服的照片
these photos of him without clothes on.
我应该赞美别人吗?
Should I pay compliments to the peoples?
是的 但…
Yes, but only if…
你得发自内心地赞美才行
you truly agree with that compliment.
你有张非常优雅的脸
You have very gentle face…
还有很性感的身材
and a very erotic physique.
– 谢谢 – 你说得对
– Thank you. – MAN. You’re correct.
眼力不错
That’s a very good observation.
– 她是你太太? – 不 那位才是
– She is your wife? – No, that’s my wife.
在我的国家…
In my country…
如果这样的话
they would go crazy…
他们会为这两位发疯的
For these two.
但也不会太严重
Not so much…
我应该如何表达…
What should I say…
如果我想去粪坑的话
if I need to go to the shithole?
呃 你的意思是去洗手间?
Uh, you mean to the restroom?
– 就是那个拉粪的地方 – 洗手间
– To the place to make the shit. – The bathroom.
– 好 你想… – 不是洗手
– Okay. What you… – Not a bath…
– 就是用肛♥门♥制♥造♥赃物 – 不是洗手 对
– To make dirt from anus. – Not a bath, right.
– 就是棕色的那个… – 厕所
– The brown… – The toilet.
– 呃 你明白了? – 是的
– Where you make, uh-You understand? – Yes.
– 最最最脏的东西 – 是的 是的
– Bad…Bad…Bad thing from it. – Yes. Yes.
– 你应该说… – 棕色的
– Uh, what you do is you say… – Brown.
“请原谅 我想去一下卫生间”
“Excuse me. I need to go to the restroom.”
请原谅
Excuse me.
有没有可能去那个…
Is it possible to go and do a-you-
– 你想被原谅? – 你知道的 你们怎么说那个…
– MAN. To be excused? – How you say in the, you know…
– 在楼上 直接说”请原谅我离开一下”就行了 – 你们怎么说?
– Upstairs. Just say, “Excuse me a moment.” – How you say it?
– 我需要去 呃… – 我们明白了 谢谢
– I need to do, uh… – That works. Thank you.
– 你们刚才说… – 在楼上
– What you say in… – You go upstairs.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
我认为两种文化之间的差异是…
I think that the cultural differences…
巨大的
are vast.
– 一点不错 – 但我觉得他是个很好的人
– Exactly. – And I think he’s a delightful man.
我想用不了多久…
And it wouldn’t take very much time…
他就能变得很美国化了
for him to really become Americanized.
非常感谢 我感觉好多了 我应该把这个放在哪?
Thank you very much. I feel much better. Cindy, where shall I put this?
– 放在…呃… – 放在哪?
– Just, uh… – Where shall I put this?

Oh, um-
也许应该放在别的房♥间 先放在别的房♥间一下
WOMAN. Maybe in the other- in the other room for a minute.
– 放在… – 放在…
– In… the… – In the…
– 我不想… – 请原谅 原谅我出去一下
– I do not want the… – Excuse me. Excuse me for just a moment, please.
你像这样把纸抽一些下来
You roll off… like this…
然后擦屁♥股♥
and you wipe your bottom…
然后把纸扔进去 注意看!
and you put the paper- Look!
– 你帮我擦? – 不 是你 不是我 是你!
– L-You wipe mine? – You! No, I don’t. You do.
这是一件非常隐私的事
This is a very private thing.
主人帮客人擦?
The host cleans the anus of the other?
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!