WOMAN. All right. That’s it.
– 我走了 – 好吧 我们今天就到这里吧 还有事呢
– I’m done. – Okay, we’re finished. We have to leave.
尽管我迷上了CJ…
Although I was obsessed by this C. J…
我却不能去追她…
I could not pursue her…
要不然我老婆就要拧断我的鸡鸡
or else my wife would snap off my cock.
– 萨格迪耶夫先生? – 是我
– Mr. Sagdiyev? – Yes?
这有份你的电报
Uh, I have a telegram for you.
能帮我念念吗?
Uh, you can read?

Yes, I can.
呃 “亲爱的波拉特·萨格迪耶夫…”
Uh, it’s “Dear Borat Sagdiyev…
“你太太 乌克桑娜…”
“your wife, Ok- Oksana…
“和弱智的比罗走在森林里时…”
“was walking your retarded Bilo in the woods…
“被一只熊袭击 强♥暴♥ 全身被打成骨折”
“when a bear attacked and violated and break her.
“她现在已经死了”
She is now dead.”
呃 你刚刚说我太太死了?
Uh, you saying my wife is dead?
这上面说的…
This is what it….
是的 先生
Uh, yes, sir.
很抱歉 但电报上就是这么说的
I’m sorry to inform you, but that’s what the telegram says.
来拍一个!太好了!
High five. Great.
你说加利福尼亚是什么意思?
我把全部的拍摄安排在纽约
但我们为了了解真实的美国 必须离开纽约
牛仔竞技会啦 牛仔啦 这些对我们的纪录片更好
但为什么是加州?那里有什么?
珍珠港就在那…还有德克萨斯
最后我终于说服了阿扎马特…
Eventually, I persuade Azamat…
和我一起去加州…
that we would travel to California…
然后沿途继续我们的解说
and make our reportings along the way.
他坚持我们不坐飞机…
He insist we not fly…
以防犹太人会搞911袭击
in case the.J. Ews repeated their attack of 9/11.
好吧 我会另外想办法
麦克·谢尼克斯卡 帕里霍尔驾驶学校
我叫麦克 是你的驾驶教练 欢迎来美国!
My name is Mike. I’m gonna be your driving instructor. Welcome to our country, okay?
– 我叫波拉特 – 好 好 很好
– My name-a Borat. – Okay, okay. Good, good.
我不习惯这样 但是不要紧
I’m not used to that, but that’s fine.
– 你多少懂一点吧? – 是的
– Now, you do know how to drive a little bit? – Yes.
那按下D键
Yes. Put it in “D.”
– 什么? – 意思是启动
– What? – Drive.
等一下 等一下
Now, wait a second. Wait a second.
你以前开过车吗?
Have you driven a car before?
– 是的 很多次 – 好吧 这边走
– Yes, many times. – Okay, all right. Let’s go this way.
等一下 我不想让你撞到人
Wait a minute. I don’t want you to go hitting anybody.
现在用两只手
Use two hands, now.
– 什么? – 两只手
– What? – Two hands.
但这样看上去就像一个吉普赛人吃我鸡鸡时 我用手抱着他的样子
But then it look like I am holding a gypsy while he eat my khram.
我不管看上去像什么 开车时一定要用两只手 明白吗?
I don’t care what it looks like. You use two hands when you drive, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
– 当心小孩 – 好的 没问题
– Watch the children. – Okay, no problem.
千万别撞到小孩
You must not hit the children.
瞧 那辆车里有个女人!
Look, there is a woman in a car!
我们能跟着她吗? 也许我们能和她做一次爱
Can we follow her and maybe make a sexy time with her?
– 不不不 – 为什么不?
– No, no, no, no, no. – Not yet, huh? Why not?
因为一个女人有权利 选择她想和谁做♥爱♥
Because a woman has a right to choose who she has sex with.
– 什么? – 觉得怎么样?有点不可思议?
– What? – How about that? Isn’t that amazing?
– 你开玩笑吧? – 必须两厢情愿才行
– You joke? – There must be consent.
不错吧 这样很好 不是吗?
How about that? That’s good, huh?
– 对我来说并不好 – 不对 确实好
– Is not good for me. – No, it is good.
– 减速 – 好的
– Steer the car. – Okay.
– 你想喝点吗? – 你开车时不能喝酒
– Want to have a drink? – You can’t drink that while you’re driving.
– 这是违法的 – 为什么不能?不会吧?
– It’s against the law. – Why not? What?
那辆跟在我们后面车里的人是谁? 我可不希望它一直跟着我们
Who is this car that follow us? I wish it didn’t follow us anymore.
– 我不知道 – 也许我们应该甩掉他们
– Oh, I don’t know. – Maybe we lose them.
不 最好不要
No, we better not lose them.
– 嘿 别瞪我!吃我的奶吧! – 好了
– Hey, don’t look at me. Eat my tits! – All right.
在这里右转
We’ll make a right turn up here.
– 别这么看着我!找死啊! – 嘿 别这么做
– Don’t look at me like that! I will eat your shit. – Hey, don’t do that.
– 你来干我妈来啊 – 嘿 嘿 你不应该那样
– You fuck my mother. – Hey, hey. You can’t do that.
– 他之前就那样 一直瞪我 – 你不应该那样 知道吗?
– No, he do before. He look on me. – You can’t do that, okay?
– 他们会把你送进监狱的 连我一起 – 为什么会进监狱?
– They’re gonna throw us in jail, me with you. You can’t… – Why in a jail?
他老瞪我 啦啦啦 “后面去”
He look on me- la-la-la- behind.
你不能那么说
You can’t say that.
– 我喜欢你 你喜欢我吗? – 我喜欢你
– I like you. Do you like me? – I do like you.
– 你把我当朋友吗? – 你是个好小伙子 我把你当朋友
– You are my friend? – You’re a nice young man, and I am your friend.
– 你做我的男朋友吧 – 我不能做你的男朋友
– You will be my boyfriend. – Well- I won’t be your boyfriend.
– 为什么? 你不喜欢我? – 看情况
– Why not? You do not like me? – I can be. It depends.
但是男朋友不行
Boyfriend-yeah, I can.
大成功!
Great success.
到了该买♥♥小汽车的时间了 (克里斯威尔购车中心)
Now time to make purchase of motor cars.
我想要辆能吸引女人的车 下面有个刮刀的那种
I want to have a car that attract a woman with a shave down below.
(吉姆·赛尔 通用公♥司♥销♥售♥员)
雪佛莱的卡维特 或者悍马都不错
Well, that would be a Corvette or a Hummer.
让我来帮你看看
We will try to help you out here.
昨天有个人告诉我 买♥♥车的话…
A man yesterday tell me if I buy a car…
一定要买♥♥带异性吸铁石的那种
I must buy one with a pussy magnet.
他的意思是说招女人喜欢的车
He means a car that women will like.
– 对 但是你把吸铁石放在哪了? – 没有吸铁石
– Yes, but where you keep this magnet? – No, there’s no magnet.
那只是形容车的一种方式
That was just- He means the vehicle.
女人都喜欢悍马
Women love the Hummers.
– 这辆到底有没有异性吸铁石? – 没有
– Do this have a pussy magnet? – No.
车子本身就是个吸铁石
The vehicle itself will be a magnet.
如果我多出点钱…
If I give you good price…
你能不能给我安一个异性吸铁石?
will you please put in pussy magnet?
但是这个国家根本没有这种吸铁石…
Yeah, but there’s-there’s no such thing in this country as a-as a… magnet.
如果这辆车撞到一帮吉普赛人…
If this car drive into a group of gypsy…
它会损坏吗?
will there be any damage to the car?
这取决于你撞得有多猛 很难说
It depends on how hard you hit them and all that.
– 非常猛 – 很难说…非常猛?
– Hard. – It’s hard to s-Yeah, hard?
如果有人冲到你的挡风窗上 可能会把挡风窗撞裂
If somebody rolls on the windshield, they could crack your windshield.
我要开多快才能保证一定能撞死他?
How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill him?
这么给你说吧
Let me tell you something.
用这辆车的话 35到40迈就够了
With this vehicle here, probably doing 35, 40 miles an hour would do it.
– 太好了! – 是
– Great. – Okay.
当年我买♥♥下我老婆时…
– When I buy my wife… – Mm-hmm.
刚开始 她烧得一手好菜
Um, at the start, she was cook good…
她的阴♥道♥也工作良好 而且犁田也很卖♥♥力
her vagine work well, and she strong on plow.
但是三年以后 当她15岁时…
But after three years, once she was 15…
她就变得很虚弱
then she become weak.
声音也变低了
Her voice become-a deep.
像这样”波拉特 波拉特”
“Borat, Borat.”
而且胸前开始长毛…
She receive hair on chest…
阴♥道♥松得像巫师的袖子
and her vagine hang like sleeve of wizard.
噢 天哪
Huh. Geez.
我怎么知道我的车不会也变成那样?
– How do I know that this will not happen with the car? – Geez.
雪佛莱能保证 因为买♥♥车时有质保证书
Chevrolet guarantees you that with a warranty.
我非常想买♥♥这辆悍马
I like-a very much buy this Hummers.
– 多少钱? – 52000
– How much is it? – 52,000.
我想找一辆价钱在600到650美元之间的
I am looking for something…between, um, $600 to $650.
我们这里没有650元能买♥♥到的车
We don’t have any cars for 650 that you can buy.
也许我可以卖♥♥你一辆700元的折价车
I might be able to sell you a wholesale car…
不过已经行驶了很多英里了 而且没有质保
a car with a lot of miles for 700 with no warranty.
– 行 – 跟我来
– Okay. – Come on.
听得发动机响
上得高速公路
加利福尼亚 我来了!
California, I coming!
期待途中的奇遇
不管等待我们的是什么
我们的第一站是华盛顿
First stops on ourjourney was Washington, D.C. S…
美国伟大的战争之王布♥什♥的家乡
home of mighty U.S. Warlord, Premier Bush.
看啊 那边是谁家的大使♥馆♥!
乌兹别克斯坦! 干♥死♥你♥们 你们这帮混♥蛋♥!
Uzbekistan! Fuck-a you, motherfuckers!
我们为了学习美国政♥治♥才来到这里
We arrive here to learn from American politic.
鲍勃·巴尔 前乔治亚州参议员
阿扎马特安排了对执政党官员的正式访问
Azamat arrange interview with party official from ruling regime.
– 我们是好朋友对吗 鲍勃·巴尔? – 我希望是
– We are good friend, Bob Barr, yes? – I hope so.
根据习俗…
It is custom…
我们一开始要吃块奶酪
have a cheese at the start.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!