哈萨克斯坦信♥息♥产♥业♥部♥放送
哈萨克斯坦电视中心制♥作♥
巴加托夫作品
大家好
Jagshemash.
我叫波拉特
My name-a Borat.
我喜欢你们 我喜欢性♥爱♥
I like-a you. I like sex.
它很美妙
It’s nice.
这是我的国家 哈萨克斯坦
This-a my country of Kazakhstan.
它位于塔吉克斯坦 吉尔吉斯斯坦…
It locate between Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan…
还有混♥蛋♥的乌兹别克斯坦之间
and assholes Uzbekistan.
这里是我的家乡库塞克
This my town of Kuzcek.
这是乌尔金 村里的强♥奸♥犯
This-a Urkin, the town rapist.
没教养 没教养
Naughty, naughty.
这里是我们村的幼儿园
Over here, our town kindergarten.
而这里住的是穆卡·萨卡诺
And here, Livamuka Sakonov-
村里的机械师 也是堕胎专家
our town mechanic and abortionist.
这是我的房♥子 请进
This my house. Entry, please.
他是我的邻居 努苏坦·艾格拜因
He is my neighbor, Nursultan Tulyakbay.
他这人太贱了
He is pain in my assholes.
如果我用玻璃做个窗子 他也要用玻璃做窗子
I get window from a glass, he must get window from a glass.
我弄个台阶 他也要弄个台阶
I get a step, he must get a step.
于是我只好买♥♥了个收音机闹钟 他买♥♥不起的 大成功
I get a clock radio, he cannot afford. Great success.
这是娜塔莉娅
This is Natalya.
她是我妹妹
She’s my sister.
她是全哈萨克斯坦排名第四的妓♥女♥!
She is number four prostitute in all of Kazakhstan.
很棒!
Nice.
这是我妈妈
This is my mother.
她是全库塞克年纪最大的女人
She oldest woman in whole of Kuzcek.
她今年四十三岁
She is-a 43.
我爱她
I love her.
而这位 我的老婆 乌克桑娜
And this, my wife, Oksana.
她很乏味
She’s-a boring.
– 你说我什么?你这瘦巴巴的废物 – 要吵等会再吵 求你了
– 为什么你不做点有用的事 把你♥妈♥的♥坟坑挖好? – 别理她 这边
Come in here, please. Ignore.
这里是我住的地方
This where I lives.
这是我的床
My bed.
这是一台VCR录像机
This is a VCR recorded.
这个可以放录音带
And this are play cassettes.
现在来瞧瞧从我屋里能看到的外面的景致
Now I show you outside from my houses.
还有我的爱好 乒乓球…
My hobbies: Ping-Pong…
日光浴…
sunbathe…
迪斯科舞
a disco dance.
周末我会赶到首都…
And on weekends, I travel to capital city…
看女士们上厕所
and watch-a ladies while they make-a toilet.
我的职业是一名电视播报员
My profession. Work as a television reporter…
我为哈萨克斯坦的电视中心工作
for Kazakhstan.
请看
Please, you see.
2004犹太人追逐赛
犹太人过来了!
今年的是个大家伙
哇哦 他快要拿到钱了
啊 犹太人的老婆也来了
她停下来了 是吗?是吗?
出来了 她生了一个犹太蛋
上啊孩子们! 把这只犹太小鸡打倒 别让他孵出来
尽管哈萨克斯坦是个光荣的国家…
Although Kazakhstan glorious country…
它也有自己的问题
it have problem too-
经济问题 社会问题 还有犹太人
economic, social and Jew.
因此信♥息♥产♥业♥部♥决定…
This why Ministry of Information…
派我去美♥利♥坚♥合众国…
have decide to send me to U.S. And A. –
这个世界上最伟大的国家
greatest country in the world-
去为我们哈萨克斯坦取经
to learn-a lessons for Kazakhstan.
和我同去的是最值得尊敬的制片人…
I will travel with most venerable producer…
阿扎马特·巴加托夫
Azamat Bagatov.
阿扎马特
Azamat.
不 别拍我 拍他!
乌尔金 别搞太多强♥奸♥ 只奸人类就好了
多尔坦 我会在美国帮你弄只新胳膊
我要去美国了!
I go to America!
美国!
America!
向你的收音机闹钟说再见吧 混♥蛋♥!
如果你敢背着我搞女人 我会追到那边去…
把你的鸡鸡掰断
制片主任:阿扎马特·巴加托夫
摄影导演:阿扎马特·巴加托夫
解说:波拉特·萨格迪耶夫
波拉特:有益于光荣国度哈萨克斯坦的文化学习
纽约市肯尼迪国际机场
我到达美国的机场 穿着衣服 带着美元…
I arrive in America’s airport with clothings, U.S. Dollars…
还带了一罐吉普塞眼泪 以防止染上爱♥滋♥病
and a jar of gypsy tears to protect me from AIDS.
乘客请注意 车门即将关闭
MAN OVERP. A… Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
你好 我叫波拉特
Hello. My name-a Borat.
我不是美国人 我刚到这里
I, uh, not American. I, uh, new in town.
很高兴见到你
Nice-a meet you.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello. Nice meet you.
嘿 你叫什么?
Hey, what your name?
我叫什么关你♥他♥妈♥的什么事?
My name is Mind Your Own Fucking Business.
乘客请注意 车门即将关闭
MAN OVERP. A… Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
噢 你好 很高兴见到你
Oh, hello. Nice-a meet you.
我叫波拉特
My name Borat.
– 有什么事? – 很高兴见到你
– What’s happening, man? – Nice-a meet you.
老兄 在我打碎你下巴之前 赶快他妈的给我滚
Yo, get the fuck out of here before I break your jaw, bro.
– 好吧 好吧 – 他妈的离我远一点
– Okay. Okay. – Yo, get the fuck off, bro.
老兄 你♥他♥妈♥的找错人了
You’re fucking with the wrong one, man.
好吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
没事 我来抓它 我来抓它
Okay, I get it. I get it.
请不要惊慌
Please, relax.
我来抓它
I get him.
– 小心点 它会咬人 – 伙计 你在干什么呢?
– Careful, he bite. – WOMAN. Hey, man, what are you doing?
别紧张
Okay, relax.
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
没事 没事 别紧张
Okay, okay, relax.
好了 好了 等一下
Okay. Okay, wait.
好了 没问题 对不起大家
Okay, no problem. Sorry.
欢迎来到威灵顿饭店
MAN. Welcome to the Wellington Hotel.
盖·博吉斯 威灵顿饭店经理
– 你想一次性付清全部费用吗? – 我想先付一夜
– Do you want to pay for the entire stay now? – I pay for one night.
– 没问题 – 多少钱?
– Fine. – How much?
一夜是117元17…呃 13分
One night is $117 and seven- and 13 cents.
就算85块吧
We’ll call it 85.
不行 可以算你117
No, we can call it 117.
让我来给你开门
Let me get the door for you.
– 进来吧 – 噢 很棒
– Come on in. – Oh, very nice.
这房♥间真不错
Very nice room.
等等 还没到房♥间呢 先生
You’re not in the room yet, sir. Hold on.
要不一会儿你又要把东西包好 我们很快要继续走了
You might want to repack your things. We’re gonna be moving again shortly.
– 不 我不想搬到比这更小的房♥间去 – 先生 到你那层了
– No, I will not move to a smaller room. – Sir, this is your floor.
– 我会带你去你的房♥间 – 这不是我的房♥间?
– I’m gonna take you to your room. – This is not my room?
这是电梯 它会带你到你房♥间所在的楼层
This is the elevator. It takes you to the floor where your room is.
喔…喔…喔哇
Wo wo woo wa.
太棒了
Nice.
哇…啦啦
Ooh, la, la.
哇哦
Wo wo wee wa.
我是城♥堡♥之王 城♥堡♥之王
King in the castle, king in the castle.
有个宝座 我有宝座
Have a chair. I have a chair.
你 给我做这个…你 去做那个 我是城♥堡♥之王
Oh, go do this, go do this. King in the castle.
噢
Ah.
哈罗 很高兴见到你 我叫波拉特 刚来到这里
Hello. Nice meet you. My name-a Borat. I new in town. L-
– 离我远点 你要对我做什么? – 我只是想亲你一下 表示问候
– Get- Get away from me. What are you doing to me? – I kiss you, say hello.
每个人都在对我说话
我却听不见一个字
只有我脑海中的回音
(王牌国际大酒店和电视塔)
每个人驻足观看
没什么的
It all right.
哈罗 我叫波拉特 我刚到此地 * 我却看不清一张脸 *
Hello. My name-a Borat. I am new in town.
– 别 别碰我 – 我只想打个招呼
– Don’t get- Do not touch me. – I say hello.
– 别靠近我的脸 – 我想亲你
– Do not get near my face. – L- I kiss you.
你敢亲我 我就打爆你的蛋 明白?
You kiss me, and I’ll pop you in the fucking balls, okay?
“蛋”是什么意思?
What mean “balls”?
噢 好爽
Oh, nice.
你很棒 多少钱?
Very nice. How much?
哈罗 很高兴见到你 我是新来的 叫波拉特
Hello. Nice meet you. I new in town. My name-a Borat.
走开! 你到底想干什么?