好吧 好吧 天呐
Okay, all right. Jeez, Louise!
要不要看看这盒特别的东西是什么
Do I wanna know what a tin of special things is?
哦 天呐 是毒品
Oh, my God. This is drugs.
什么 什么
What? What?
杰尔德 杰尔德 我们要下车
Hey, Jare. Jared, we’re just gonna hop out here.
等等 什么 为什么 不
Wait, what? Why? No.
-她在开玩笑 -我没有
– She’s kidding. – No, I’m not.
我们的朋友 她刚刚给我们发短♥信♥
Our– Our friend, she just texted us.
她说 她开车撞了一只负鼠
And she said she– she– she hit a possum with her car.
-不 你知道是哪种负鼠吗 -太糟了
– No! You know what kind of possum? – Yeah. It’s bad.
但负鼠没有死 它很激动 很生气
But the possum didn’t die. Its adrenaline and– and rage
就开始追她
just made it start chasing her.
我们不下车 继续开吧
We are not hopping off. Keep driving.
负鼠怎么了 她没事吧
What about the po- Is she gonna be okay?
需要发短♥信♥问问她有没有事吗
Wanna text her and see if she’s okay?
别讨论负鼠了 杰尔德 你学西班牙语 对吧
Enough about the possum! Jared, you took Spanish, right?
是的 我美丽的女士们
Ah, sí, sí, mi bonita mujer.
说中文
没问题 相信我
别哄我
万一吉吉吸这个死了
我们的指纹还在盒子上
真的被抓了
我一点也听不懂
I’m not gettin’ any of it.
刑事过失杀人罪
这些粉上没有我们的指纹
我们可以把它倒到窗外
太刺♥激♥了对吧 都怪我
Came in a little hot there. That’s my bad.
-不过我们到了 -怎么办 怎么办
– But we are here. – What do we do? What do we do?
-别动 别吸气 -好了
– Don’t move, don’t inhale. – All right.
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
我鼻孔里有毒品
There are drugs in my orifices.
毒品
Drugs.
不是 那是
Oh, no, that’s…
那不是毒品 是吉吉的维生素
It’s not drugs. That’s just Gigi’s vitamins.
她的什么
Her… her what?
你知道的 就是维生素D B12
Yeah, you know, like vitamin D, B-12.
吉吉喜欢把它们碾碎 然后吸进去
Gigi likes to crush them up and snort them.
她说那样效果好 你们到船上可以弄干净
She says they work better that way. We’ll get you cleaned up on board.
什么 你说在船上
What? What do you mean, “on board”?
对呀 你说你们想去最好的派对
Okay, now, you guys said you wanted to go to the best party.
那么我就带你们来最好的派对啦
So… I brought you to the best party.
也就是我的派对
Which is my party!
准备疯狂吧
Prepare to get bashed!
不 不是很疯狂的
Not– Not in, like, a violent way.
完全合理的疯狂 不知道说清楚了没有
Completely consensual bashing. I don’t know if that was clear.
准备迎接合理的疯狂吧
“Prepared to get consensually bashed.”
我让他们换一下 你觉得呢
I’ll have ’em change it. What do you think?
你认真的吗 杰尔德 这是你的派对
You’re serious, Jared? This is your party?
你们不会喜欢尼克的烂别♥墅♥派对的
You don’t wanna go to Nick’s lame house party. You don’t.
船就是法外之地 好吗
A boat is international waters, right?
海事法说的 上来看看吧
Maritime law. Just come check it out for a little bit.
超赞的
It’s sick.
餐饮公♥司♥说这是他们去过的最酷的派对
The catering company said it’s the coolest party they’ve ever been to.
而且我告诉你们哦
And I’ll tell you somethin’.
美国前总统奥巴马的小女儿
他们为萨莎·奥巴马办过16岁生日派对
They worked Sasha Obama’s sweet 16.
-你们随意 -我们怎么办
– Up to you. – What are we thinking?
我们还没有尼克的地址
We still don’t have Nick’s address. Mm.
船上或许有人知道在哪里
Someone on board might know where it is.
而且我也想见见曾经见过萨莎的人
And I’d like to meet someone who met Sasha.
是的 为了萨莎 没问题
Yeah, respect for Sasha. Okay.
真的吗
Yeah?
走吧
Let’s go.
你们兴奋吗
You guys excited?
欢迎来到俱乐部
Welcome to the club!
不是吧
Oh, no.
很酷 是吧 我们在船上 怎么样
Cool, huh? We’re on a boat. What’s up with that?
这里连鬼也没有 艾米
There is not a soul here, Ames.
冰虎乐队
Ice tiger.
太夸张了 你还准备了礼品袋
This is insane. You made gift bags?
里面还有一个iPad
There is an iPad in here.
里面有高中的照片 2019届的美好记忆
Preloaded with photos of all of our best high school memories, class of 2019.
怎么样 香槟要么
Say what? Champagne?
后面有按♥摩♥师 男的女的都有
There’s a masseuse in the back, male or female.
酒吧后面还能赌博 你们要做美黑吗
Gambling behind the bar. Do you guys tan?
我很高兴你们能来
I’m so happy you guys are here.
-我就知道你们也参加派对 -她是说过
– I knew you guys partied. Didn’t I? – You did, she said it.
我告诉他 那些家伙看起来很安静
I told him. “Those guys seem quiet,
但他们可能每个周末都玩性♥爱♥地牢
but they’re probably spending every weekend at, like, a sex dungeon.”
-没这回事 -来 尝尝这些草莓
– No. – Here, try one of these strawberries.
好了
Okay.

No.
不 不 不
No, no, no… Mmm…
-不错 -挺好吃的
– Not bad. – That’s pretty good.
等等
Wait.
天哪 你闻起来和我的维生素一个味道
Oh, God, you taste like my vitamins.
我可能要爱上你了
I think I’m in love with you.
我觉得没有
I don’t think you are.
-你和我一起去 -什么
– You’re coming with me. – What?
楼上的舞会
Dance party upstairs!
-不 等等 -来 来 来
– No, wait! – Yes, yes, yes!
艾米 艾米 我们不是
Amy? Amy? Amy? Ame, we’re not–
看看我发现了什么 上面有你的名字
Look what I found… with your name on it.
来吧 太酷了
Come on, too cool.
你感觉怎么样 你看起来很惊讶
How do you feel, huh? You look stoked.
-鸡肉卷要吗 -不用了 谢谢
– Chicken spring roll? – No, thank you.

Oh, you, uh…
你想要吗
You want?
不用 谢谢
Oh, no thank you.
我不吸毒的
Not a drug person.
大♥麻♥也不吸吗 我觉得它能让你放松
Not even pot? I feel like it could help you relax.
不 不适合我
Nope. Doesn’t work for me.
DJ 驾到
Dj rod!
什么鬼啊
What the fuck?
杰尔德 停下来
Jared… stop.
杰尔德 停
Jared, wrap–
头盔拿掉 头盔拿掉
Take the helmet off! Take the helmet off!
这不管用 你买♥♥不来别人的喜欢
This isn’t working. You can’t buy people’s affection.
不 我确信是可以的
No, I’m pretty sure you can.
我见过太多 我父母就行
‘Cause I’ve seen it a lot. My parents did it.
他们的父母也可以
Their parents did it.
别白费力气了 好吗
Just stop trying so hard, okay?
人们能感觉到的 他们不会买♥♥账的
People sense it, it turns them off.
但你很努力啊
But you try hard.
你很努力 这就是我喜欢你的地方
You try hard and everything. That’s what I like about you.
-我不是这个意思 -我想
– I didn’t mean it like– I’m just gonna…
-我的意思应该是 -我要走了
– I meant more like- – I’m gonna go.
-羊肉丸子要吗 -操 哪都有你
– Lamb meatball? – Motherfucker! You’re everywhere!
有一次去阿姆斯特丹参加模拟联♥合♥国♥
One time I ate a legal pot brownie
我合法地吃了一块大♥麻♥巧克力蛋糕
when Model UN went to Amsterdam.
我一嗨起来就想到 我妈将来会死的
And as soon as I got high, I just cried about the fact
然后我就哭了 所以
that one day my mom will die, so…
-我也有同样的经历 -真的吗
– I had the exact same thing. – Really?
我以为自己在公园失去了童贞
I lost my virginity in what I thought was a park, but…
但其实那是个墓地
it turned out to be a graveyard,
现在那鬼魂还活在在我的卵巢里面
and now the ghost spirits live inside my eggs
等待着重生
waiting to be reborn.
那完全不一样
That’s not at all the same.
我总是觉得我们很相似
I always felt like we were similar.
天哪 我会想你的
God, I’m gonna miss you. Oof.
你不能在这里吸烟
Hey. You can’t smoke up here.
你对她说什么
What’d you say to her?
我是和你说 你不能在这儿抽烟
I said it to you, you can’t smoke. Um…
你不能那样和她说话
You do not speak to her that way.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!