我想让你去跟他们聊
I need you to do the talking.
为什么不直接告诉他们我们要去派对了
Why don’t you just tell them we’re going to a party?
因为他们要问很多问题
Because they’ll ask too many questions.
他们还要给尼克的姑姑打电♥话♥
They’ll try to call Nick’s aunt.
我从来没对爸妈撒过慌
I’ve never lied to my parents before.
你懂的 我说谎时会说上好多细节
You know when I lie, I just add too many details.
编个故事就行了 千万别说我们去约会之类的
Just make up a story, but don’t say we’re having a date night or anything.
为什么 你♥爸♥妈觉得我们是一对很搞笑啊
Why? It’s funny your parents think we’re boning.
才没有
No, it’s not,
我给他们说我们要在图书馆碰面时
because you’re not the one who has to deal with their creepy smiles
你又看不到他们诡异的笑容
when I tell them I’m meeting you at the library,
虽然我们确实是在图书馆碰头
when I’m actually meeting you at the library.
说真的 考虑到道格和夏曼的宗教信仰
Honestly, it’s surprising that Doug and Charmaine are supportive,
他们会支持你已经很令人惊讶了
considering their whole Jesus thing.
他们这是关心你
It’s nice.
-夏曼 快去安全屋里待着 -你好呀
– Charmaine, get to the safe room. – Hey!
-因为有两个超模要来打劫啦 -你好
– We’re bein’ robbed by supermodels. – Hi!
你们看起来可真漂亮
Aw, you girls look fabulous.
而且还聪明 勇敢
Oh… And smart, and also brave.
-谢啦 -谢谢
– Thank you. – Yeah, thanks.
你们觉得冷吗
Aww! Are you guys cold?
-不是很冷 -是有点凉飕飕的
– Oh, no. – A little nippy.
我马上去生火 还是我把暖气调热点
I’ll start a fire, or I’ll turn up the heat.
把外套脱了吧 晚饭马上好了
Just get the jackets off. Dinner’s about ready.
对了 你们得尝尝这个
Oh, you’ve gotta taste this.
我把它叫做毕业肉丸
Well. I’m calling it “diplo-meatball.”
-没问题 -先别顾吃了
– Sure. – Don’t engage them.
对了 对了
Oh, right, right, okay. Um…
夏曼 道格
Char-Char, Dougsicles,
艾米今晚可以在我家过夜吗
would it be okay if Amy stayed over at my house tonight?
-毕业前一晚吗 -没错
– The… the night before graduation? – Yeah.
我妈妈明天会开车送我们去毕业典礼
You know, my mom can drive us to the ceremony.
我们只是想在她去非洲之前
We just want as much time together as we can
一起多待一会儿
before she leaves for Africa.
我们做了
We made, uh…
蘑菇帽和蘑菇长袍
mushroom cap and gowns.
是的 我们给所有菜都取了名字
Yeah… We made special names for all this stuff.
我们花费了很多心思
Great deal of care was taken.
每一个 你们看吧
Every… I mean, look, uh…
这个是土豆沙 沙哟那拉 高中生活
Chips and sal-so long, high school.
你懂的 芝士沙
You know, cheese and… sala-me
不说了 当你♥爸♥是我这辈子最大的荣幸
being your dad was the greatest honor of my life.
每一样菜都有名字
You know, e-everything has a name.
这道橄榄叫”谁敢拦下我对宝贝女儿的爱”
O-love my baby girl. That’s olives.
-道格 -行了 我们知道了
– Doug. – Do you know what? We get it.
-但是 -我们真的懂
– But – We get it.
-好吧 -我们都懂的 好吧
– Yes, yes, yes. – We understand, okay?
-你俩所拥有的 -我们知道了 抱歉
– What you two have… – We do. I’m sorry.
-她们俩的感情是非常珍贵的 -我很抱歉
– What they have is very, very special. – I’m sorry.
没错
Yeah.
千真万确
Oh! It really is.
没错 人们总说不要忘记你最初的
It is. You know, they say you never forget your first–
朋友
Friend.
-重要的朋友 -普通朋友
– Special friend. – Normal friend.
我最爱的朋友
Yeah, my special friend. Mm. Yeah.
我们能一起过夜 我真的太感激了
I’m just so thankful we get to spend the whole night together
这样我们就能给对方看看
to really show each other
我们有多在意彼此了
how much we care about each other.
-太好了 -我的好朋友
– That’s great. – my girl.
我们可能就是敷敷韩国面膜
We’ll probably just do a Korean face mask.
行了 我不需要知道所有细节
Well, I don’t need to know all the words.
好嘞 出发咯
Okay. Go, go, go!
太好了
That’s it!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
尼克姑姑家的派对马上要开始了
Nick’s auntie’s house is about to be popping.
-盛大的派对 -维维姑姑 爱你
– Big ass party. – Aunt Viv. Aunt Viv, I love you.
收到 那是给男孩儿们准备的
Ten-four. That’s for the boy.
费里斯不想在休息日里
Ferris isn’t trying to fall in love
-谈恋爱 -他确实是这样
– on his day off. – He is.
-卧♥槽♥ -天哪
– Oh, fuck! – God.
-坦纳吃了颗魔鬼辣椒 -天哪
– Tanner ate a ghost pepper. – Oh, my–
他需要喝牛奶 快给他拿一下
He needs milk. Someone get him milk.
喝牛奶不管用的
That’s… that’s not gonna help.
这牛奶太多了 他喝太多牛奶了
Oh, that’s too much milk. He.. he just had too much milk.
卧♥槽♥ 没人接电♥话♥
Fuck! No one is answering.
谁快来告诉我地址啊
Somebody give me the address!
除了学习上的事
We’ve never hung out with any of these people
我们从来都不跟这些人玩
outside of academic activities.
他们可能以为我们打电♥话♥是说学习的事
They probably think we’re calling about school stuff.
你说的没错
You’re right.
可以叫个滴滴吗
Can we just call a Lyft?
但我们还是不知道要去哪里呀
We still don’t know where we’re going.
滴滴司机也不知道的尼克的姑姑住哪里
Do you know a Lyft driver that knows where Nick’s aunt lives?
我好像知道了
I think I do.
你在给谁打电♥话♥呢
Who are you calling?
小妞儿 不用担心
Don’t worry about it, chica.
什么鬼
What?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
所有人都上这辆超赞车来
All aboard the SS Lit!
这车牛逼极了
As fuck!
超级牛逼的车子
The SS Lit As Fuck.
-不要上去 -很高兴你们叫我过来
– No. – I’m so glad you called.
抱歉这么晚才到 路上堵车
Sorry it took so long. Traffic was nerts.
我下来迎接你们
I’ll co– I’ll come…
就像中年男子的梦遗场景一样
It’s like Guy Fieri’s wet dream.
这只是达成目的的手段而已
It’s a means to an end.
小姐 我可以邀请你入座副驾驶位吗
May I offer you the front, mademoiselle?
不行吗 那就去后排吧 也挺好的
No? Goin’ for the back? That’s cool.
后排坐着也舒服 空气好 快上去吧
Back’s great too. Great air flow back there. Get on in there.
好了 是时候跟永生难忘的朋友们一起
Okay. Time for some nights we’ll never remember
度过几个以后再也想不起的夜晚了
with friends we’ll never forget, huh?
杰尔德 你知道派对在哪里吧
Jared, you know where the party is, right?
当延啦 女士们
Absofruitly, ladies.
我们要去的是这里最盛大最酷的派对
We are headed to the biggest, coolest grad night party in town.
你们可以欢呼一下吗
Can I get a what-what?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
不愿意吗 没事 可以待会儿说
No? That’s okay. Maybe later.
举办派对的地方就在西边那一侧
It’s over on the west side,
所以 听听广播吧
So… Get some tunes goin’.
兰登书屋《向前一步》 女性 工作
Random House Audio presents Lean In –Women, Work
-和领导意愿 -好吧
– and the Will to Lead. – Okay.
-作者 雪莉·桑德伯格 内尔·斯卡弗尔 -好尴尬
– By Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell. – That’s embarrassing.
我在去派对之前 喜欢用这玩意儿来听
I have this thing where I like to hear the words of powerful women
有影响力的女性说话
before I party
以此提醒我女性应得的尊重和敬畏
to remind myself of the respect and awe you ladies deserve.
将革命内在化
Internalizing the revolution.
在夏天 我怀上了第一胎
I got pregnant with my first child in the summer…
我放点嗨的音乐
I’ll get somethin’ peppy going.
把派对开起来 怎样
We’ll get this party started, huh?
不好意思
Sorry about that.
杰尔德 你可以接的 她不是你女朋友吗
Jared, it’s fine. Isn’t she your girlfriend or something?
什么 不是 她
What? No, she’s…
我没有女朋友 我找不到真爱
No girlfriend for me. I can’t pick faves.
很多女人想锁定我 但她们没有密♥码♥
Too many ladies wanna lock this down, and they don’t have the code.
二 八 三 一
Two-eight-three-one.
好吧 那是我的密♥码♥
Well, that’s my PIN number.
但是
Uh… but…
对不起 我只是 怎么了 吉吉
Sorry, I’ll just… What’s up, Gig?
杰尔德 你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Jared, where the fuck did you go?
我把一盒特别的东西落你车里了 我现在要
I left my tin of special things in your car and I need it!