remember when you missed Hope’s,
然后你直冲屁♥股♥那个洞去了
and you just went straight for that butt hole!
我说过一天只能提这事一次
I said… I said, “once a day.”
-我要提前先讲掉 -一天只能提一次
– Hey, I have to stock up. – Once a day.
因为你要在飞机上呆28个小时
You’re gonna be on a flight for 28 hours.
我说过你只能一天提一次
I said you could mention it once a day.
所以我得提前说啊
So I have to stock up. Aah!
我没错啊
It’s not my fault.
好吧 现在换我开车了有点不习惯
Yeah. It feels weird to be on this side of the car.
就好像所有事都不同了
It’s like everything’s… different.
对啊 我都不敢相信明天就见不到你了
Yeah, I can’t believe I’m not gonna see you tomorrow.
记得用那个古董翻盖手♥机♥给我打电♥话♥
Call me on that weird international flip phone, okay?
我会的
I will.
好
Okay.
-拜 我爱你 -拜
– Bye. I love you. – Bye.
爱你
Love you.
拜
Bye.
-好好做卫生棉去吧 -我会的
– Go make those tampons, girl. – I will. I…
-拜 -拜
– Bye. – Bye.
记得拿那个包
Oh, gotta get that bag.
对 这可是趟长途旅行
Yep. Yeah, it’s… it’s a long trip.
加油
Go get ’em.
一年后见
What’s a year?
好
Okay.
天啊 天啊
Oh, fuck! Fuck!
你有没有搞错啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我正在感受我的情绪
I was going through a thing!
你不是吧 你
You weren’t– You’re
我正在感受他妈的离别之情
I was going through a whole fucking thing!
到底搞什么
What the fuck?
-我可以最后一个登机 -你搞什么啊
– I can be the last one on the plane. – What’s wrong with you?
你想吃煎饼吗
You wanna get pancakes?
操 吃啊 我想吃
Fuck, yeah, I do! Fuck, yeah!