她还让我提醒你
Well, uh, she also asked me to remind you that… um…
是这样
I got it, uh…
这类事情在参议院经常发生
This sort of thing happens all the time on the Senate floor.
如果参议员没有出席投票
And if a senator isn’t present for a vote,
-代理人可以要求 -好了 听起来很像她
– a proxy can call for a motion… – Okay. That does sound like her.
-在他缺席时 -我懂了 谢谢你 杰尔德
– …for the vote to take place… – I got it. Thanks, Jared.
-代替他投票 -好的 所以
– …in her absence. – Okay, so…
所以她选了你代替她吗
So she tapped you?
-对 选了我 -好吧
– Tapped me. – Okay.
算了 我批准了 你上吧 由你来开头
Yeah, fuck it, I approve, you’re up. You’re gonna kick it off.
他上去了
Oh. Oh. Okay, there he goes.
给你点赞 宝贝 杰尔德
Yeah, yeah, Shantay, you stay, honey! Oh, Jared!
看啊
Look at you.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Good morning.
我是莫利·戴维逊
I’m Molly Davidson.
我是个女性
I am a woman.
-我是个强大的女性 -我的天
– I am a powerful woman. – My boy!
我已准备用我女性的力量为世界带来改变
And I’m ready to take the fists of my femininity to the status quo.
正统的白人男性
Straight, white man,
你们的时代
your time is…
好吧
Okay.
我的天啊 我的车玩完了
Oh, my God, my car is fucked up.
好了 我去座位上了
All right, I’m gonna go take my seat. I’m gonna go take my seat.
来啊 来啊 看看谁来了
Come on. Come on! Look who made it!
艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy!
谢谢你
Thank you.

Okay.
看来杰尔德刚才做得很不错
Looks like Jared did a pretty good job.
没错
Yes, he did.
没错
Yes, he did.

I…
我以前很
I was so…
害怕你们
scared of you.
我觉得我一定要证明自己比你们每个人优秀
I felt like I had to prove that I was better than you.
但实际上
But really…
我知道的并没有比你们多
I don’t know any more than you guys.
我知道的是我们都还有很多要去学习
All I know is that we have a lot more to learn.
高中结束了
‘Cause this part’s over.
这真的很令人伤感
And that’s so sad.
但也非常美好 不是吗
But it was great, wasn’t it?
我们无法再回到曾经了
Things are never gonna be the same,
但是曾经的时光很完美
but it was perfect.
还有 之前我可能对大家了解不多
And– And I may not have before,
但现在我真正地认识了你们
but I see you now.
你们都非常优秀
And you’re all pretty great.
别让大学毁了你们啊
Don’t let college fuck it up.
祝贺大家
Congratulations.
我也了解你了
I… I see you.
太棒了
Yes!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
刚刚的已经结束了
That went over,
我是不会缩短我的发言时间的
but I will not be cutting down my allotted time.
吉吉 音乐
Gigi, hit the track.
-这样很好 -你知道怎样更好吗
– That’s pretty good. – Know what’s good?
如果你把这些卷起来…
If you roll these…
你就会有更多的空间了
…and then you’ll have more room.
-还是不要卷起来了 -但是…
– Oh, probably not rolling them. – Yeah, but–
-好吧 为什么非得是 -看
– Well, why does it have to be- – Oh! Look! Oh!
天啊 你居然带了灵灵
God, you’re bringing Lingling. Mm.
-好吧 -灵灵
– Well- – Oh, Lingling!
不要
Um… No.
-你一定要对我的艾米好 -我得装起来了
– Please be good to my Amy. – I’ve gotta pack up.
-别让她孤独 -我要装起来了
– Make her feel like she’s not so lonely. – Pack it up.
要让她快乐
Make her feel good. Mm!
-艾米 停下来 -我要装进旧箱子了
– Amy, make it stop. – Gotta put that in the old suitcase.
请别把你的脸贴在熊猫脸上
Please don’t put your face on the face.
快让她停下
Make it stop.
头上 脸上 别亲鼻子
On the head, on the neck. Not the nose.
-我要 -艾米
– I got- – Amy, there’s…
看看她准备带什么
Look who she’s bringing.
好吧
Okay.
是灵灵吗
Lingling?
-不 -让我来瞧瞧
– No! – Oh, let me get in there.
不 不
No, no–
艾米 那个 有人来看你了
Amy, there’s, uh, someone here to see you.
是吗 谁啊
Hm? Who?
什么
What?
她为什么会来这
Oh. Why is she here?
借过
Excuse me.
艾米 她为什么会来这儿
Amy, why is she here?
我觉得我得把你衣服还给你
I figured I’d bring back your clothes.
太谢谢了
Oh. Thanks so much.
我不会经常把我的内衣
I don’t… I don’t usually leave my underwear
留在我的
in… in places that are…
房♥间之外的
that aren’t my room.
我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
所以
So, um…
你怎么 怎么
How… how…
你还好吗
Are– Are you… Are you okay?
我挺好的
Yeah, I’m fine.
你呢
Are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
你知道的
You know…
监狱多少都会改变一个人 但是
prison kind of changes you, but, uh… Mmm.
我还好
I’m fine.
抱歉 我就是 我真的还不知道
I’m sorry, I just… I really don’t know
怎么处理那些事情
what I’m doing with all that stuff yet.
好吧
Well, for…
对于那些不知道自己在做什么的人来说
someone who has no idea what they’re doing…
你还挺知道自己在做什么的
you kind of know what you’re doing.
那还真是
That’s a…
还挺好的
Um, that’s cool.
所以 你
So, how… Uh…
你暑假怎么样
How is your… How is… How is your summer going?
我意思是 你打算暑假做些什么
I mean, wh– what are you doing for… for the summertime?
我估计我会背包旅行一会
I think I’m gonna backpack around for a bit.
-真的吗 -对啊
– Really? – Yeah.
去哪
Where?
我不知道 任何有沙发过夜的地方吧
I don’t know. Honestly, anywhere I can find a couch to crash on.
我就是想在上大学前多看一些东西
I just… you know, I wanna see some stuff before college.
这真的很棒
That’s… that’s really cool.
我也是 所以我会休学一年
Me too, that’s… that’s why I’m taking a gap year.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
好吧
All right, well…
祝你休学愉快 书呆子
have fun, nerd.
如果你什么时候来了博茨瓦纳
Um, well, if– if you ever end up in… in Botswana…
你可以去我那睡沙发
you’d have a couch to crash on.
好啊
Okay.
严格来说 那不是我的沙发
Well, technically, it won’t be my couch,
因为我是和一家人住在一起
’cause I’ll be staying with a family,
-但我相信他们不会介意的 -好
– but I’m sure they’ll be cool with it. – Okay.
太好了
Yes.
莫利
Molly!
艾米 这东西开起来很笨重
Amy, this thing drives like a cruise ship.
好啦 现在是你的了
Well, it’s yours now.
帮我照顾好这辆老沃尔沃
Take care of the old Volvo for me.
说到私处
Oh, speaking of vulva,
私处的英语发音近似沃尔沃
还记得你没找对霍普的私处

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!