这他妈的是什么
What the… what the fuck? Oh!
-我很抱歉 -卧♥槽♥
– I’m so sorry. – What the fuck?
-天哪 真对不起 -真恶心
– Oh, my God, I’m so sorry! – Eww!
你还好吗
Are Are you okay?
艾米 你走吧
Amy, just go.
请你走吧
Please go.
操 你♥他♥妈♥赶紧走
Oh, sh… Please fucking leave.
-对不起 我尽快 -快走
– Sorry, I’m going as fast as I can. – Go!
你们见艾米了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Amy?
没有
No. No.
发生了什么
What the…
等一下
Wait.
艾米 艾米 艾米
Amy! Amy! Amy!
我们都他妈的煮熟的鸭子
We’re fucking sitting ducks.
他们会进来 我们跑不了
They’re gonna come in here, they’re gonna find us.
闭嘴 罗伯特
Shut the fuck up, Rob.
我不是懦夫
I am not a coward.
好了 集中精神
All right, focus up.
等我的信♥号♥♥ 我要分散他们的注意
Wait for my signal. I’m gonna create a diversion.
什么
What?
看这儿
Hey!
不.
No.
真的吗
Really?
你知道吗 这就是为什么他们说
You know, this is why people say
我给别人道路援助的原因
I gave guys roadside assistance, right?
我送他们回家 就这样
I gave them a ride home, that’s all.
好吧 其实不是 我会给他们吹♥箫♥
Okay, that’s not true, I blew them.
但这并不是说他们的汽油用完了
But it’s not like they ran out of gas
在他们等待帮助的时候
I showed up to suck their dick
我跑过来给他们吹♥箫♥
while they waited for help.
我只是和他们在车上搞 在车上搞很正常啊
We hooked up in their car. It makes sense to hook up in a car.
我可不会在自己家里吹♥箫♥
I’m not gonna, like, suck a dick at my own home
在家我爸随时可能闯进来
where my father can walk in at any moment.
另外 我想好好享受吹♥箫♥ 他妈的去告我啊
Also, I wanna enjoy it. Fucking sue me.
你说的很有道理
That makes a lot of sense.
你知道最糟糕的是什么吗
You know what the worst part is?
所有的女生也都这样说我
All the fucking girls call me that, too.
我知道 本 马克斯和阴♥茎♥碎片会说这些蠢话
I knew, like, Ben and Max and Dick Splinter would say stupid shit.
我只是
I just…
我没想到女生也会这样
I didn’t think the girls would, too.
艾米从来没这样说过你
Amy never called you that.
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I’m sorry, I’m genuinely sorry.
明年在耶鲁 请不要再叫我三A了
Just, like, please don’t call me Triple A at Yale next year.
我只想让人们知道我的真实姓名
I just want people to know my real name.
没问题
Of course.
Annabel
Annabel.
操 姐们 不是现在
Fuck, dude, no, not right now.
我很抱歉 这不太好
I’m sorry. That was bad.
我不该这样
That wasn’t my best. Come on.
天啊 你搞的我很尴尬
Jesus Christ. That was embarrassing for me.
对此我也很抱歉
I’m sorry for that too.
等等 你♥他♥妈♥的住在哪里
Wait, where the fuck do you live?
什么
What?
好的
All right.
-你知道 我有我的权利 -我的天哪
– Well, just so you know, I know my rights. – Oh, my God.
在美国监狱比大学多
There are more prisons than colleges in the United States.
-你知道吗 -你说得对
– Did you know that? – You’re right.
在加利福尼亚州安置一个囚犯要花费71000美元
And it costs $71,000 to house an inmate in California.
这比哈佛还贵
That’s more than Harvard.
-真的吗 -这似乎太过激了
– Yeah, really? – Well, it seems excessive.
我有猎枪 我开玩笑的 我没有
Shotgun. Just kidding. I don’t have one.
实际上我是来找别人的 我很抱歉
Oh, I’m actually… I’m actually here for someone else. I’m so sorry.
我的错 我的错
My mistake. My mistake. My mistake. Oh, my God!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 姐们
Fuck you, dude.
姐们 你被关在监狱里了
Dude, you’re in full-on jail.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
其实也没关系
I mean, it’s okay.
我要交罚款然后去见法官
I’m gonna have to pay a fine and go before the judge,
-但我们两个 -不 我很抱歉
– but we both – No, I’m sorry.
我知道女人经常道歉
Uh… I know women apologize too much,
但是 在这种情况下 我真的很抱歉
but, in this case, I have so much to be sorry for.
我太自私了
I was so selfish.
我是个懦夫
I I was being a coward.
你说了马拉拉
You called Malala.
我骗了你 莫利
I lied to you, Moll.
你不想让我看到
You were trying to save me
尼克对莱恩性致勃勃
from seeing Nick rub his boner all up against Ryan.
天哪 你真的相信吗
Oh, my God, can you believe that, by the way?
不 说实话 我不相信
No. Honestly, no.
我早就猜到尼克和特奥在一起了
I would have guessed that Nick hooked up with Theo
在我猜到莱恩之前
before I would have guessed Ryan.
尼克和特奥确实一见钟情
Nick and Theo do have great chemistry.
绝配 看得出来
Divine. I mean, it’s palpable.
我很抱歉我的控制欲太强了
I’m sorry I’m so controlling.
我无法想象没有你的生活
I just can’t imagine my life without you.
你就是毕业前夜被捕的那个家伙
You are the motherfucker who got arrested the night before graduation.
天哪 毕业典礼
Oh, my God, graduation.
莫利 现在几点了 你得走了
Molly, what… what time is it? You have to go.
是啊 你觉得为什么我在这儿
Yeah, why do you think I’m here?
你要和我一起走
You’re coming with me.
姐们 我搞砸了 我走不了
Dude, no, I am screwed. I can’t leave.
你得走了 艾米
You have to go. Amy…
没有你我是不会毕业的
I am not graduating without you.
所以要么我被逮捕 我和你一起
So either I get arrested and I join you in there
要么我们一起走
or we go together.
要怎么做
How?
我们要交换一些信息
We’re gonna trade some information.
因为我们见过这个人
Because we have seen this man.
什么
What?
-那是杰尔德的车吗 -我稍后解释
– Is that Jared’s car? – I’ll explain later.
-我开车吗 -当然是你开车
– Am I driving? – Of course you’re driving!
-钥匙给我 -我的错
– Need this. Go! – Oh, that was my fault!
好吧 韦兹说还有十九分钟 七点就开始了
Okay, Waze says 19 minutes. We’re doing it in seven.
我们出发吧
Let’s fuckin’ do this.
同学们 找个座位
Hey, guys, let’s go ahead and take a seat.
行了
Stop!
伊芙琳
Hey, Evelyn.
我只是想说
I just wanted to say…
祝你暑假愉快
Have a great summer.
孩子们都是这样的 对吧
That’s what the kids are doin’, right?
有一个光明的
Have a great…
好吧 淡定
All right, cool.
淡定淡定 恶心
Cool, cool, cool. Sickening.
早上好 女王
Morning, my queen.
你好
Hi.
昨晚真是太棒了
So last night was amazing.
我能再见到你吗
Can I see you again?
祝你明年在谷歌♥好运 好吗
Good luck at Google next year, okay?

Okay.
再见
Bye.
你搞了法因老师吗
Did you fuck Miss Fine?
有人见到莫利了吗
Ha Has anybody seen, uh, Molly?
因为我们得开始了 她不见了
‘Cause we’ve gotta get started. She kicks it off. Huh? Nobody?
昨天大家都在学校的时候
‘Cause I haven’t seen her either since yesterday
我也没见到她
when we were at school, all of us, at school together.
莫利提醒我她可能会晚一点
So, Molly warned me she might be a little late
然后让我代她演讲
and tapped me to start her speech.
-莫利毕业典礼要迟到吗 -对
– Molly is gonna be late to graduation? – Yeah.
-这听起来不像她 -好吧
– That doesn’t sound like her. – Right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!