如果我不拽着你做这些 你是不会做的
If I didn’t drag you to do things, you just wouldn’t do them.
你没有拽着我
You… you… you don’t drag me.
你想做什么 就强迫我去做
You force me to do whatever you want to do.
那是什么意思
What does that even mean?
你决定我们做什么 什么时候做
You decide what we do and when we do it,
然后我们总是要一起做 一直都是
and then we always have to do it together, all the time.
我总是做决定 是因为你总不做决定
I have to decide because you literally decide nothing.
我承担了我们友谊中所有的重担
Like, I do all the heavy lifting in our friendship.
-你从来都不负责 -我一直都负责
– You never take charge. – I take charge all the time!
你从不负责
You never take charge!
我总是要推着你
I always have to push you.
没有我 你什么都做不了
Without me, you wouldn’t do anything.
我去非洲就没有和你一起啊
I’m going to Africa without you.
是 但也是我鼓励你暑假出国的
Yeah, I encouraged your summer abroad.
我不是去过暑假
I’m not going for the summer.
我要去一整年
I’m going for the entire year.
什么
What?
我去过间隔年
I’m taking a gap year.
我推迟到明年秋天才去哥伦比亚大学
I deferred Columbia until next fall.
你什么时候决定的
When did you decide that?
我申请的时候
When I applied.
一月吗 你从一月就一直在骗我吗
In January? You’ve been lying to me since January?
是的 因为我知道如果我告诉你
Yeah, because I knew if I told you,
你会逼我留下来
you’d bully me into staying.
所以我们的约定 现在都要取消了
So all our schedules are gonna be off now.
我们不会一起毕业
We’re not gonna graduate together,
不会一起参加毕业旅行
not gonna go on a post-college trip together,
我们不会一起搬到华盛顿
we’re not gonna move to DC together,
我们的所有计划
our whole plan–
那是你的计划
That was your plan!
那从来不是我的计划
That was never my plan.
-一直是你的计划 -我简直不敢相信
– It’s always your plan! – I can’t believe you!
你觉得去非洲会让你变得坚强
You think that going to Africa makes you tough,
而你♥他♥妈♥的连告诉我的勇气都没有
and you weren’t even fucking brave enough to tell me about it!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个懦夫 艾米
You’re a fucking coward, Amy!
你既自私又恶毒
You’re selfish and mean!
你是个糟糕的朋友
You’re a bad friend!
你♥他♥妈♥的才是个糟透了的朋友
You’re a fucking bad friend…
什么鬼
What the fuck?
我锁门来着
I locked that.
我猜 你并没锁
Well, I guess you didn’t.
你怎么了
What’s wrong with you?
和你老婆吵架了吗
Fight with your wife?
你能不能
Can you please just…
让我一个人待会儿
leave me alone?
你怎么会来参加派对
Why are you even at a party?
难道你不应该在哪里
Shouldn’t you be, like,
进行毫无意义的抗♥议♥游♥行♥
marching in some meaningless protest somewhere,
或者在床上做作业吗
or, I don’t know, in your bed doing homework?
你压根不懂我
You don’t even know me.
-我当然懂 -不
– Pretty sure I do. – No.
你只是那些自以为
You’re just one of those people who claims they’re honest,
心直口快的人之一
or calling people on their shit,
而实际上你只是嘴贱
when you’re really just mean.
我收回
Wow, I take it back.

You…
就是个混♥蛋♥
are a badass…
一点也不顾及别人感受
who takes no prisoners…
还在派对的卫生间里哭泣
and cries in the bathroom at parties.
你为什么这么残忍♥
Why are you so cruel?
我只是不喜欢乖宝宝
I just don’t like meek people.
你呢
And you?
你就像莫利的跟屁虫
You’re like Molly’s little sidekick bitch.
你就是一个普通的热辣女孩
Well, you’re just a basic hot girl
高中就是你的人生巅峰
who’s gonna peak in high school.
你什么时候来的
When’d you get here?
不久前
A while ago.
看见艾米了吗 她他妈的气死我了
See Amy? She fucking freaked out on me.
我不知道她到底怎么了
I don’t know what’s wrong with her.
人们真的认为我和妓♥女♥上过床吗
Do people really think I had sex with a prostitute?
你没有吗
You didn’t?
没有
No.
当然没有 我没有…
Of course not. I haven’t…
我就没和人睡过
I haven’t slept with anybody.
全校都没一个人懂我
No one in this entire school knows me at all.
除了吉吉以外
Except Gigi.
我是颗金色的海星
I’m a golden starfish!
吉吉 那个从你船上跳下来
Gigi, the girl who jumped off your boat
在你睡觉的时候给你纹了个身的女孩吗
and gave you a prison tat while you were sleeping?
那不是针对我的
Oh, that wasn’t about me.
她是个凄惨的人 你知道吗
She’s a sad person, you know?
是的 她可能有点疯 但是
And yeah, she may be a little nuts, but…
她是我见过的最忠诚的人
she’s the most loyal person I’ve ever met.
我是说 她有次试图捅了我们的邮递员
I mean, she once tried to shiv our mailman
因为她认为他在嘲笑我
because she thought he laughed at me.
结果 他根本不是在笑我
Turns out, he wasn’t… he wasn’t laughing at me at all.
他只是在看手♥机♥上的一个表情包
He was just lookin’ at a meme… on his phone.
况且 不是每个人都有幸能有
Plus, not everyone’s lucky enough to
像你和艾米这样的关系
find someone like you and Amy.
我只是尽我所能以离开这里
I’m just doin’ my best so I can get out of here and…
去找一些和我一样奇怪的人
find some people who are into the same weird shit I’m into.
不是关于性之类的 是关于 比如
Not like sex stuff. I mean, like, you know…
飞机和音乐剧
airplanes and musicals.
什么
What?
我想设计出牛逼的飞机
I wanna design fuckin’ airplanes.
没错 从中致富
Yeah, get rich off that,
然后再用那些钱制♥作♥新的音乐剧
and then use the cash to produce some new musicals.
受够了那些复排版 那都是狗屎
Enough with the revivals already. It’s total bullshit.
观众应该享受一些原创的东西
Audiences deserve something original.
我是这么想的
I think.
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我应该去确认一下
I should probably go make sure
那是不是真的有个死人在漂着
that’s not an actual dead man’s float.
毕业典礼见 莫利
Well, see you at graduation, Molly.
你还好吗
Um… Are you okay?
没事 对不起 我只是
Yeah, sorry, I just, uh…
我刚才有点头晕
I just got a little dizzy for a second there.
如果你想 我们可以停下来
Um… We can stop if you want.
不 不要停下来
No, we are not stopping.
好的
Okay.
你没事吧
Oh, oh! Oh. Are you okay?
我的天哪
Yeah. Oh, my God.
我可能要脱掉
I should probably take off…
我也是
mine too.
这衣服很漂亮
It’s a nice dress.
她就只有这些了
It’s all she had.
法因老师
Miss Fine.
我的天哪 果然
Oh, my God. Of course.
你感觉怎么样
How How How is that for you?
还不错
Um, it’s okay.
你喜不喜欢其他的方式 或者是像这样
Is Is there, like, another way you would prefer, or, like, is this
我只是觉得
I just um…
我觉得这不是你认为的那个洞
I don’t think that’s the hole you think it is.
-我的天哪 -没关系
Oh, my God. No, it’s okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
我只是不习惯从那个角度接近它
I just… I’m not used to approaching it from that angle,
刚好我的视觉不是那么灵敏了
and my– my geometry was off–
-没关系的 -我真的很抱歉
– Seriously, don’t worry about it. – I’m sorry.
-这是啥 -你还好吗
– What – Are… are you good?
天哪
Aah! Oh, my God!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!