Sit here and let’s go.
从七年级开始我就一直在等这一幕
I’ve been fuckin’ waitin’ for this since, like, seventh grade.
请吧 这些给你
Please. It’s for you.
这首歌♥唱出了我的全部
This song goes out to my cast.
*我想你知道*
* I want you to know *
*我为你高兴*
* That I’m happy for you *
*我一无所求*
* I wish nothin’ but *
*只想为你们祝福*
* The best for you both *
*你了解像我这样的女人*
* You know the virgin like me *
*她是否也像我一样扭曲*
* Is she perverted like me? *
*她会不会跪在你的面前*
* Will she go down on you in– *
法因老师
Miss Fine.
法因
Miss…
老师
…Fine.
法因小姐
Señora Fine.
你跟墨西哥人做过爱吗
You ever made love to a Mexican?
听着 这个游戏
Hey, listen, this pong
本来是我很擅长的
is actually supposed to be my thing.
所以你能不能为了我的面子收敛点呢
So if you could just tone it down for my sake, my self-esteem…
不 我想你得加把劲
No, I think you just have to step up your game.
你只要提升到我的水平就行了
Oh! You just have to rise to my level.
-这不是我的错 -达到她的水平
– It’s not my fault. – To her level.
我们以前没在校外一起玩过真是不可思议
It’s crazy we haven’t hung out outside of school before, you know.
我以前以为你只爱学习不爱玩 但
I used to think you were all work and no play, but…
实际上你真的很有趣
you’re actually pretty fun.
我
I…
我是很有趣
I am fun.
好
Okay.
嗨 法因老师
Hi, Miss Fine.
嗨 特奥
Hi, Theo.
*不*
* No *
*每次你提起她的名字*
* And every time you speak her name *
*她知道吗 你说要抱着我直到你死去*
* Does she know that you told me you’d hold me until you died *
*直到你死去*
* Till you died *
*但你依然活着*
* But you’re still alive *
*而我在这里*
* And I’m here *
*提醒着你*
* To remind you *
*你离开时留下的残局*
* Of the mess you left when you went away *
*拒绝我*
* It’s not fair*
*太不公平*
* To deny me*
*我背负着你给的枷锁*
* Of the cross I bear that you gave to me*
*你 你 你本该知道 艾伦*
* You, you, you oughta know, Alan!*
*但你看上去*
* You seem very well*
* 却若无其事 *
* Things look *
这酒很惊艳
This is amazing.
你很惊艳
You’re amazing.
你二十岁对吧
You’re 20, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你拿到麦克风了 你得唱歌♥
You’ve got a mic. You’ve gotta sing.
不 不要
No. Please.
来吧 拜托
Come on. Please?
唱给我听 快点 艾米
Do it for me. Come on, Amy.
唱给你听 好吧
For you, okay…
*但你依然活着*
* But you’re still alive *
*而我在这里*
* And I’m here *
*提醒着你*
* To remind you *
*你离开时留下的残局*
* Of the mess you left When you went away *
*拒绝我*
* It’s not fair *
可以看出她不会控制呼吸 但唱得很好
You can tell she’s not supporting. No breath control. But it’s good.
音很准 是的 我支持你 好吗
It’s on pitch. Yeah.Yeah. I support you, okay?
*你给的枷锁*
* That you gave to me *
*你 你 你*
* You, you, you *
*本该知道*
* Oughta know *
天哪
Oh, my God! Oh!
-准备好了吗 -好了
– Ready? – Mm-hmm.
他妈的
Fuckin’…
天哪
Oh, God!
尼克 你需要更
Nick, you need more…
-你没事吧 -不好意思 不好意思
– Are you okay? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
你需要更多的弧线
You need more of an arc.
像 不 太快了 像这样
Like… no, too much flick. Like, hoo.
看见没 当你才三英尺高时
See, well, that’s easy for you to say
这对你来说很容易
when you’re, like, three feet tall.
而我要俯视它
I’m lookin’ straight down at it.
你有多高
How tall are you?
你觉得我有多高
How tall do you think I am?
五英尺四英寸吗
Five-four?
我的队友可没这么恶毒
My teammates usually aren’t this mean.
不 不 她们通常都是金发 瘦削
Oh, no, no, no, they’re usually blonde and skinny,
而且她们不喝碳水
and they don’t drink carbs.
不 不可能 好吗
No, no way, okay?
我喜欢搞赫奇帕奇
I fuck with Hufflepuffs.
赫奇帕奇是《哈利·波特》中霍格沃茨魔法学校的一个学院,崇尚忠诚
赫奇帕奇 哈利·波特里面的吗
Hu– Hufflepuff, like Harry Potter?
没错
Yeah.
我说 你是个啥呢
I mean, what, are you, like a…
一半斯莱特林 一半
half-Slytherin, half…
斯莱特林是霍格沃茨魔法学校中崇尚野心的学院
拉文克劳 是吗
Ravenclaw, yep?
拉文克劳是崇尚智慧的学院
说得完全正确
That is exactly what I am.
没错 这就是你
Yeah, you are.
靠
Oh, fuck.
好吧 听着 我得看着点他们
Okay, see, I’m gonna go take care of them,
确保他们不会弄死自己
make sure they don’t kill themselves.
-而你就待在这儿 好吗 -好
– But you stay right here, yeah? – Yeah.
好 别走 我一会儿就回来 别走
Okay, don’t move. I’ll come back in a moment. Don’t move.
-我不会走的 -别走 好吗
– I’m not gonna move. – Don’t move. Yeah?
-我觉得你会走 -不 我不会走的
– I feel like you’re gonna move. – No, I’m not… I’m not gonna move.
-别走 -好的
– Don’t move. – Okay.
你来了 怎么样 找到莱恩了吗
Oh, my God, there you are. How’s it going? Did you find Ryan?
你们去游泳池了吗
Did you guys go in the pool?
-怎么了 -莫利
– What’s going on? – Molly–
一切顺利 非常 非常 非常顺利
Things are going so well over here, like really, really, really well.
我对他太恶毒了 但很有效
I’m being so mean to him, but it’s working.
我们聊了哈利·波特
We talked about Harry Potter.
他知道我是个斯莱特林
He knows I’m a Slytherin.
-他似乎很喜欢 -我想我们该回家了
– He seems to like it. – I think we should go home.
等等 什么 不 擦干就行了
Wait, what? No. Just… just dry off.
不 我想我们应该走了
No, I think we need to leave.
拜托 我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你疯了吗 不 他
Are you nuts? No. He…
-尼克在 -不
– Nick is fully… – No.
他在跟我调情
He’s fully flirting with me.
这真的有戏
This actually might happen.
-听我说 真的有戏 -不 不
– Listen to me, this might happen. – No, no.
莫利 拜托 我求你了
Molly, please, I’m asking you,
我们走吧 好吗
let’s just go, okay?
-艾米 去找莱恩 会很棒的 -马拉拉
– Ame, just go find Ryan. It’ll be great. – Malala!
艾米 不
Amy, no.
-你在开玩笑吗 -不 我
– Are you kidding? – No, I–
一整晚了 你想什么我就做什么
I’ve done whatever you wanted all night,
我说马拉拉了 所以跟我走吧
and I’m calling Malala, so come with me.
不 你每次都是这样的
No, I’m not leaving just because you’re doing the thing
我不要因为这个而离开
that you always do.
那是什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
只是 你
Just… You…
你畅想宏图
You talk a big game,
然后当事情不如你所愿时就放弃了
and then you give up just when things get uncomfortable.
就像你跳进游泳池
Like you jumped in the pool,
而现在 你因为自己湿透了而难过
and now you’re sad that you’re wet, like.
-那是胡扯 莫利 胡扯 -不是
– That’s bullshit, Moll, that’s bullshit. – No–