-艾米 你知道我晕车的 -啥
– Okay, you know I get car sick, Amy. – What-
放开我 你弄的我很难堪
Just let me go! You’re embarrassing me.
-停下 -你才让我难堪呢
– Stop. – You’re embarrassing me!
法因老师太感谢了 你真是个大救星
Thank you so much, Miss Fine. You totally saved us.
谢谢你俩从《吉尔莫女孩》中拯救我才对
Please. You two saved me from re-watching Gilmore Girls.
《吉尔莫女孩》是2000年开播的一部现代家庭伦理美剧
我已经快看五十遍了
I’ve seen it, like, 50 times.
好了 所以我要载你们去哪儿呢
Okay, wait, so what is this address I’m taking you to?
尼克·豪兰德的姑姑家
It’s, uh… it’s Nick Howland’s aunt’s house.
那里应该有一个派对
It’s… It’s… It’s a party, technically.
你们要去一个无人监督的家庭派对吗
You two want me to drive you to an unsupervised house party?
那个
Oh… well…
很好 我很支持你们毕业前玩一玩
Good. I’m glad you guys are having some fun before graduation. Uh!
真的吗
Really?
当然 我的天
Yes. Oh, my gosh,
我可不希望你们犯和我一样的错误
yes. I don’t want you guys to make the same mistake I did.
你指什么
What do you mean?
我二十岁时浪费了很多时间
I spent the majority of my 20s
去过度补偿高中时没兴趣做的那些事
overcompensating for the fact that I never had fun in high school.
所以
And, you know,
钟摆摆向了完全相反的方向
the pendulum then swung in a completely different direction.
我是说我当时着魔了
I mean, I went crazy.
二十岁真的是我的灰暗时期
I had some really dark moments there in my 20s,
非常灰暗的一段时间
like, some really dark moments.
很糟糕 我甚至被禁止喝坚宝果汁
Like, it was bad. You know I’m banned from Jamba Juice?
不是某种坚宝果汁 是每一种坚宝果汁
Like, not a single Jamba Juice, like every Jamba Juice.
禁令从公♥司♥总部下来的
That came down from corporate.
你们知道全国有多少家坚宝果汁店吗
Do you know how many Jamba Juices there are in this country?
也许有十亿多家店
Like, a bajillion.
那是全国连锁店 曾轰动一时
It’s a national chain, it’s a sensation.
我再也吃不到它的芒果沙冰了
I cannot have another Mango-A-Go-Go ever again.
但是我不希望你们也经历这些
But, look, I don’t want that for you.
好吗 你们还有机会改变
Okay? You still have a chance.
我想让你们参加派对 想让你们尽兴
I want you two to go to this party, and I want you to have fun.
因为你们是今晚的主人
Because tonight is your night.
对对 说的太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
好的
Okay.
-好诶 -好诶
– Yes. – Yes.
所以 你们俩要穿什么
So, what are you two wearing?
我们在想
Uh, we were thinking…
大概就这身
Well, just this…
这个样子吧
this– this, uh… this look.
你们俩还真是般配啊
You do know you guys are matching, right?
我们在这里加了一点装饰
We added this embellishment here.
你们能碰到我这个洛杉矶单身女郎真幸运
Well, lucky for you two, I’m a single woman livin’ in Los Angeles,
我车里有很多东西
so I got a lot of shit in this car.
你们不如去翻翻那些袋子吧
Why don’t y’all go through some of those bags?
抱歉 我们可以碰你的衣服吗
I’m sorry, we can touch your clothes?
当然 随便翻
Yes, please. Please, touch my clothes.
换一身适合今晚的行头吧
Please get a change of clothes. This night!
-我要窒息了 -什么
– I have no breath. – What?
抱歉
Excuse me?
-抱歉 说什么 -你让我自惭形秽
– Sorry, what? – I have nowhere to go with this.
-你太美了 -你容光焕发啊
– It’s too perfect. – You are literally glowing.
你已经美到极限了 而我
You’ve hit the level of perfection and now I’m just–
-平常心 -你是出水芙蓉
– Be still my heart. – You just came out of the water.
是刚跃出水面的美人鱼
You’re fresh from the water, you’re a mermaid here.
你怎么这么闪亮啊
How are you so fucking shiny?
快给我拿个呼吸机 我要窒息了
Can you fetch me an inhaler? I can’t breathe.
-我的眼睛啊 -我的身体不能
– Um, my eyes. Ow, ow! – I’m physically unable–
你的美貌快要刺穿我的眼睛了
Ow, my eyes hurt so bad from your beauty.
女士们 插句话
Um, exsqueeze me, ladies. Oh.
-抱歉 -你们还有一个派对要去
– Oh, sorry. – There’s a… a party to get to.
-好的 -我们里面见好吗
– All right. – I will see you two inside, all right?
开玩笑 就是想一下如果我这样做了
Just kidding. Imagine if I did, though.
如果我进去
Just kidding. Imagine if I just went in.
一定很诡异对吧
That’d be weird, right?
太好笑了
That’d be so fun.
-总之 回头见 -好的 再见
– Anyway, see y’all later. – Okay, bye.
爱你
Love you.
爱你
Love you.
再来一次
Whoa. Another?

Here. Aaaah!
你还好吗
You good?
还好
Yeah.
主席来了
Whoo! ¡El Presidente!
欢迎 我的心肝儿们
Welcome, my little turtledoves.
你们好啊
How are you?
想喝酒还是抽烟 还是什么都不要
Do you guys want to drink or smoke? Nothing?
有什么需要尽管来找我
Let me know, okay? I’m your guy tonight.
我会照顾你们 你们太棒了
I’ll take care of you. You’re the best.
你们真的吓我一跳
You guys honestly freak me out.
但我一定会想念你们的 爱你们
But I’m gonna miss you guys. Okay? It’s all love.
永远的2019届
Class of ’19… for fuckin’ ever! Whoo!
莱恩
Ryan.
-在哪里 -莱恩
– Where? Where? – Ryan, Ryan, Ryan.
天哪
Oh, God.
-她真是光芒万丈 -去找她吧
– She’s glowing. – Go get her.
抱抱我
Hug me.
好的 去找她 好的
Okay. Get her. Phew. Okay.
搞定她 抚摸她的小豆豆
Get her. Flick the bean!
莫利 给你的 大美女
Molly, here’s to you, gorgeous.
-谢谢 -不客气
– Thank you. – Of course, of course.
坦纳 哪儿有医用酒精 这些劲儿太小
Tanner, where’s the rubbing alcohol? There’s nothing strong enough.
-不是吧 -就是
– No. – Yep.
-不是吧 -我又来了
– No. – I’m here.
你怎么来的
How?
我要下楼了
I’m gonna go downstairs.
拜 吉吉
Bye, Gigi.
-你能来我太激动了 -谢谢
– I’m so stoked you’re here, dude. – Thanks.
我一直希望你能出来
I’ve always wanted you to come out.
我出了
Oh, I-I am out.
我十年级就出了
I came out in the tenth grade.
不是出柜 我是说周末出来玩
No. I meant, like, come out and hang out on the weekend.
对哦 出来玩
Oh, right, that– Hang out.
是的 我也是这个意思 你知道的
Yeah, that’s… that’s what I meant also. You know,
去非洲之前 你需要好好玩乐一番
you need to have a little bit of fun before you go to Africa.
你记得我要去非洲吗
You remembered I’m going to Africa?
当然 你不是去乌干达之类的地方吗
Of course. Aren’t you gonna go to, like, Uganda or something?
博茨瓦纳 去乌干达我会死
Botswana. They’d kill me in Uganda.
为什么
Why?
因为这个国家不太喜欢同性恋
‘Cause that’s country’s not really a fan of gay people.
天啊 简直不可想象
Oh, shit, that’s crazy.
你害怕去乌干达吗
Would you be afraid to go to Uganda–
-客房♥里有卡拉OK -天啊
– Karaoke in the guest room! – Jesus!
上帝 我想你 妈的
God, I’ve missed you. Fuck.
你想去客房♥唱歌♥吗 我喜欢那女孩
Do you wanna go do karaoke in the guest room? I love that girl.
好啊
Yeah.
-来吧 我们走 -好
– Come on, let’s go. – Okay.
胳膊肘
Uh, elbows.
重来重来
Oh, fuck. Re-rack, please?
天啊
Holy shit!
这是莫利来了吗
Wait, Molly’s here?
谁这么大本事请来了莫利啊
What a fuckin’ compliment to get Molly to roll.
你真的在这儿吗
Dude, are you actually here right now?
是海市蜃楼吗 我出现幻觉了吗
Is this some mirage? Am I fucking losing my mind?
还是我真的让莫利主席周末出来了
Or did I actually get President Molly to come out on her weekend?
这是一次纯粹的礼节性访问
It’s a purely ceremonial visit.
好的 好的 坐这儿好吗
Okay, okay. Hey, why don’t you sit here?
就坐我旁边
Yeah, right next to me, please.
坐下坐下 咱们开始吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!