重要的是 我们要把这种迷恋压下去
And the important thing is that we just… we shove ’em down
并且再也不谈论它们
and we never speak about them again.
你不必把任何东西压在心里
You don’t have to shove anything down.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 但我要压 因为我不能喜欢他
Yeah. Yeah, I do, because I can’t like him.
也许我的身体可以喜欢他
Maybe my body can like him
但我的大脑知道这很愚蠢
but my mind knows that that’s stupid,
因为他只是 他就是个蠢货
because he’s just… he’s a jock,
他只关心耍酷和寻欢
and all he cares about is being cool and having fun,
女生如果不是像三A那样 他看都不看
and he doesn’t even look at girls unless they look like Triple A.
他肯定不想要我
And he definitely doesn’t want me
因为我就是个谄媚的人
because I’m a butter personality.
你怎么敢这么说我最好的朋友
How dare you say that about my best friend?
艾米 你♥他♥妈♥的打了我一耳光
Amy, you fucking slapped me–
如果你再这样说你自己
If you ever say anything like that about yourself again,
我他妈的就把你锤死 懂吗
I will fucking lay you out, okay?
你是这个高中和这个地球上
You are the strongest, coolest, smartest,
曾经出现过的
most stunningly gorgeous creature
最强 最酷 最聪明 最美丽的人
this high school and this Earth has ever seen.
尼克·豪兰德应该感到很他妈的幸运
And Nick Howland would be so
能成为你人生中的陪衬
fucking lucky to be a footnote in your story.
所以我们要去参加他的聚会
So we’re going to his party.
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
我是认真的
I am dead serious.
如果去尼克家是你想要的 那就是你应得的
If Nick’s what you want, then that’s what you deserve.
怎么去 我们怎么知道派对在哪里
How? How are we gonna find out where the party is?
做我们最擅长的事
By doing what we do best.
做他妈的功课
Motherfuckin’ homework.
-我现在要尝试 -等等 看
– I will now be attempting… – Wait. Look.
十五个披萨盒
…15 pizza boxes.
你觉得丽都披萨店一晚上
How many orders that big do
能有几个这么大的订单
you think Lido’s could have filled tonight?
-天才 -我知道
– Genius. – Yeah.
两个半奶酪半香肠披萨
Two half-cheese, half-sausage pizzas
就是一个全奶酪和全香肠披萨
are just one cheese and one sausage pizza,
真♥他♥妈♥的傻♥逼♥
you fucking morons.
老天
Jesus.
-趴下 911 别动 -天哪 什么鬼
– Everybody down! 911! Stay down. – Oh, my God! What the fuck?
操 他妈的这是什么
Fuck! What the fuck is this?
-我们才能问问题 -我的天啊
– We ask the questions! – Oh, my God.
该死 该死 是曼森家的事吗
Oh, shit, shit! Is this some Manson family shit?
-是什么事 -不是
– What is this? – No!
不是 什么事都没有
No! Everything is gonna be just fine!
你只需要告诉我们
You’re just gonna give us the address
一个你今晚送披萨的地址
to where you delivered some pizzas tonight.
我的天啊 你们他妈的疯了吗
Oh, my God. Are you guys out of your fucking mind?
你们多大了
How old are you,
顺便说一句
by the way?
不关你事
Does not matter!
好吧 那个声音并没有让你们更成熟
Okay, that voice did not make you sound older.
所以你们基本上就是孩子
So you’re basically children,
你们就这样自愿地坐上了一个陌生人的车
and you just willingly got in the car of a strange man.
你们有武器吗
Do you guys have a weapon?
有吧
Yes?
如果我们声称拥有武器 这可能是重罪
If we claim to have a weapon, this might be a felony.

Fuck.
好吧 所以你们用你们的头发当面具
Yes. Okay, so you’re using your hair as a mask
试图不用武器就抢劫别人
and trying to rob someone with no weapon.
不过有趣的是
‘Cause the funny thing is,
-我倒真的有武器 -操
– I actually have a weapon. – Fuck!
-我的妈 不 你有枪吗 -操 不
– Dear God, no! You have a gun? – Fuck! No!
我的枪是为了保护自己不受坏人的伤害
I keep that to protect myself from bad people,
这是你们也应该去考虑的事情
something you guys should think about.
你们到底有没有想过性侵
Did the… did the possibility of sexual
可能会发生在你们身上
assault ever enter your minds?
貌似没有
Not really.
是的 没有 我就知道
Yeah, not really, I can tell.
你们花了更多的时间在头发上
You were spendin’ more time on, like, the hair
就是 这个部分 也许
and that… that whole part of it, maybe, yeah.
因为我们就在高速公路旁边
‘Cause… ’cause we’re like… right by the freeway.
我可以带你们穿过州际线 大概40分钟
I could have you across the state line in, like, 40 minutes,
把你们带到小木屋 用绳子绑起来
take you to some cabin, hog tie your ankles,
关在一个房♥间里 给你们留一碟牛奶
leave you in a room with, like, a saucer of milk
再把整件事录像几天
and videotape the whole thing for a couple days.
-什么 -什么
– What? – What?
不 想想看
No. Think about that.
-什么 -不 我不会想的
– What? – No, I’m not gonna think about–
我们只需要你告诉我们
We just need you to give us the address
你给这个大订单送货的地址
to where you delivered this huge order tonight.
妈的 那个
Oh, shit, that p…
好吧 算了吧
Okay, you know what?
我给你们地址
Let me give you the address.
我觉得如果我不
I feel like if I don’t…
你们是真蠢
…you guys are so stupid,
明天某个遛狗的人会在
some dog walker’s gonna find your
天桥下找到你们的尸体
bodies tomorrow under some overpass.
-不要给我看你的密♥码♥ -也对哦
– Don’t show me your pass code! – Oh, that’s fair!
-好的 对不起 -密♥码♥的意义就在于此
– Okay, sorry. – That’s the whole thing with pass codes.
我只是想拍下地址
I’m just copying the address.
这是你的私人信息
That’s your private information.
谢谢您 非常感谢
Thank you! Thank you so much!
天哪
Oh, my God!
还有个小问题
Quick Q.
既然我们已经在你的车里了
Now that we’re already in your car,
你能开车送我们去吗
would you mind driving us there?
是啊 为什么不呢
Yeah, why not?
-太好了 -我在讲反话 好吗
– Oh, great! – I’m being sarcastic!
他妈的从我车里滚出去
Get the fuck out of my car!
好的 非常感谢
Okay! Thank you so much!
不要随意相信别人 我的上帝
Don’t trust people. Oh, my God.
太好了 天哪
Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, my God!
你太不可思议了 你太吓人了
Oh! You were incredible! You were so scary.
如果你是罪犯
If you were a criminal,
你会是洛杉矶最好的罪犯
you’d be the best fucking criminal in Los Angeles.
好吧 太好了 我们叫辆马车吧
Okay. Great, let’s call a chariot.
操 我把电♥话♥忘在他的车里了
Fuck! I left my phone in his car!
为什么我要用视觉辅助
Why did I have to use a visual aid?
-等等 -没关系
– Wait! – It’s okay!
艾米 艾米 我们明天去拿
Amy, Amy, we will get it tomorrow.
没事 用我的 用我的
It’s fine. I’ll use mine. I’ll use mine.
百分之二 为什么他妈的只有百分之二
I’m at two percent? Why the fuck am I at two percent?
为什么我的电量这么低
Why is my battery so low?
黄♥片♥ 我们放了很多黄♥片♥
The porn. We streamed a lot of porn.
叫辆滴滴吧
Just– Just– Just call a Lyft.
不 我不能叫滴滴
No, I can’t call a Lyft,
因为如果我的手♥机♥关机了
because if my phone dies and
司机就联♥系♥不上我们 那就完蛋了
the driver can’t contact us, we are fucked!
除非
Unless…
-快接 快接 -你给谁打电♥话♥
– Pick up, pick up. – Who are you calling?
你好 我们是莫利和艾米
Hi, it’s Molly and Amy.
我们在胜利大道的丽都披萨店
We’re at Lido’s Pizza on Victory Boulevard.
我们被困了 请来接我们 我们需要
We are stranded. Please pick us up, we need…
关机了
It died.
-我们可以搭便车 -你这么想死吗
– We could hitchhike. – Are you aching to be murdered?
好吧 我只是把几个建议摆出来
Well, I’m just throwin’ out suggestions here.
你们俩需要搭车吗
You girls need a ride?
我要坐副驾驶
Shotgun! I’ll take the front!
太酷了 快上
So cool! Just gonna–
-艾米 你在干什么 -不 我
– Amy, what are you doing? – No, I–
我的腿好像长了半英寸
My– My legs are, like, half an inch longer–

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!