Rise from the deck.
-我去 那是 -方片二 对吧
– Damn, that’s– – Two of diamonds, right?
-那是我的牌 太不可思议了 -对吧
– That’s my card. That is incredible. – Right.
但是当你面对
But doesn’t it make you nervous
这种邪恶力量的时候 难道不会紧张吗
when you’re dealing with all those evil forces?
李良吗 什么
Horses? What?
不是 邪恶力量
No. The evil forces.
邪恶 不 兄弟 那不邪恶
Evil? No, man. It’s not evil.
这是障眼法
It’s an illusion.
这是障眼法
– It’s an illusion.
是啊 是啊 让人困惑
Yeah. Yeah, it’s confusing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
听着 孩子们 听着
Listen up, kid. Listen up.
我要试着一镜到底 知道我什么意思吗
I’m gonna try and do this all in one shot, know what I mean?
我们这个体♥位♥开始
So we start like this,
然后你把她翻过来 迪哥
and then you roll her over, Dirk.
溜冰女 你跟他一起滚过去
Rollergirl, you roll right over with him.
试着让我拍到每一种体♥位♥ 可以吗
Try to give me every single position. Is that possible?
好吧 如果她 溜冰女
Well, if she–Rollergirl,
如果你把腿抬起来
if you wrap your leg around–
不 另一条 左腿
No, the other one, the left one.
绕过去翻身 很好
Around and over. Good.
看 我们就直接是后入姿势了
See, we can go right into doggy style.
完美
Perfect.
在水床上做这样的动作会有问题吗
Is the movement on a waterbed gonna be a problem?
不 完全不会有 科特
No, not at all, Kurt.
我想说 我喜欢 太棒了
I mean, I dig it. It’s great.
-好了 我们能开始吗 -可以
– Okay, can we do this? – Yeah.
好了 大家 开始吧
All right, everybody, here we go.
-这会很棒的 杰克 -怎么了
– This is gonna be great. Jack. – Yeah?
你想让我用西班牙口音吗
Do you want me to use a Spanish accent?
西班牙裤子
导演 杰克·霍纳
演员 安珀·韦芙 溜冰女 大炮王迪哥
“杰克·霍纳在新人♥大♥炮王迪哥身上
“Jack Horner has found something special
发现了些特别的东西
in newcomer Dirk Diggler.
这是霍纳的公♥司♥
It’s another stellar sexual standout
另一项杰出表现
from Horner and Company.
大炮王带来表演能让你勃起上千次
Diggler delivers a performance worth a thousand hard-ons.
穿上衣服后他显得有权有势
His presence when dressed is powerful and demanding.
当脱♥光♥衣服后
When stripped to the bone…
大炮王的喷发比火山
…Diggler’s more eruptive than a volcano
还要激烈
on a bad day.
安珀·韦芙成熟的樱桃红嘴唇
Amber Waves’ ripe cherry lips do a wonderful job…
在负荷大炮王的尺寸时做的非常好
…of handling Diggler’s wide load.
还有里德·罗斯柴尔德硬挺的二头肌
And Reed Rothchild’s stiff biceps…
和蓓姬·巴内特柔软的屁♥股♥配合得很好
…do a slapping good job with Becky Barnett’s supple ass.
但在这部电影中大炮王是最出彩的
But it’s Diggler thatremains the standout in this film.
在拍过两部电影以后能够轻易预期
It’s easy to predict that after only two films…
大炮王的成就只会不停增长
…that Diggler’s success can only grow and grow and grow…
增长 再增长
…and grow and grow and grow…
一直增长下去”
…and grow and grow and grow.”
♪ The commodores – “Machine gun” ♪
-还有什么 -现在为止就这些
– What else? – Well, that’s it for now.
我是说 先看看福尔摩斯想出的那个角色
I mean, look at the character Holmes came up with, for instance.
-听着 我只是 -讲讲看
– And look, I just…. – Tell me.
我不喜欢看到女人被那样对待
I don’t like seeing women treated that way.
他扮演的这个约翰尼·瓦德
This guy he plays, Johnny Wadd–
总是喜欢扇女孩们的耳光
It’s always about slapping some girl around
或者别的什么 这不对 这不酷
or whatever. It’s not right. It’s not cool.
一点儿也不性感 我是说
It’s just not sexy. I mean,
至少不是应该有的那种性感 杰克
it’s not sexy like it should be, Jack.
这家伙更像是詹姆斯·邦德的那种角色
This guy’s more of like a James Bond-type character.
就是 一个有品位 环游世界的人
You know, he’s classy. He’s a world-traveled guy.
-我喜欢 -里德可以扮演我的搭档
– I like that. – Reed could play my partner.
-非常不错 -我们可以拍得非常好 杰克
– I like that a lot. – We could make it really good, Jack.
老实说 如果你执导
Honestly, if you direct it,
我们可以用完整的故事出一个系列
we make a whole series with a whole story.
我是说 这正是我们一直在谈论的
I mean, it’s exactly what we’ve always talked about.
拜托
Please?
我们回来后 把打字机架好
When we get back, set up the typewriter.
看看我们能写出什么来
We’ll see what comes out of it.
但到维加斯之后 我得和上校谈谈
But I have to talk to the Colonel when we get to Vegas.
还有迪哥 你也要帮忙说服他
And, Dirk, you gotta work on the Colonel too, Dirk.
我是说 你必须全情投入
I mean, you gotta be committed.
好 好 杰克 需要我做的我都会做
Right, right. Jack, I’ll do whatever I have to do.
这个角色有名字了吗
Does this character have a name?
他叫布洛克·兰德斯
His name is Brock Landers.
他的搭档叫切斯特·罗克韦尔
His partner’s name is Chest Rockwell.
这些都是很好的名字啊
Those are great names.
第二届成♥人♥电♥影♥颁奖典礼
最佳新人奖得主是
And the award for best newcomer goes to….
是的 我的宝贝 大炮王迪哥
Yes. My baby boy. Dirk Diggler. Whoo.
最佳雄鸡奖得主是
And the award for best cock goes to….
再一次 大炮王迪哥
Here we go again. Dirk Diggler.
最佳男主角的得主是
The award for best actor goes to…. Aah!
我看过他所有的电影
I’ve seen all his movies,
我迫不及待想要和他合作了
and I can’t wait to work with him.
大炮王迪哥先生
Mr. Dirk Diggler.
-我不知道该说什么 -说出来吧
– I don’t know what to say. – Come on, say it.
我想
I guess–
天啊
Wow.
我想我只能说
I guess the only thing I can say…
我保证我会继续努力
…is I’ll promise to keep rocking ‘n’ rolling
并拍出更好的电影
and making better films.
你知道 似乎我们拍的这些电影
You know, it seems we makethese movies and sometimes, you know…
有些人会觉得它们很肮脏
…they’re considered filthy or something by some people…
但我不这么觉得
…but I don’t think that’s true.
我们制♥作♥的电影可以更好
These movies we make, they can be better.
说真的 它们可以有所帮助 我认真的
They can help. They really can. I mean that.
我们总能做得更好
We can always do better.
如果你们继续努力 我也会继续努力的
I’m gonna keep trying if you guys keep trying.
让我们继续摇摆和欢呼吧
Let’s keep rocking ‘n’ rolling, man.
棒呆
Yeah!
打板
Marker.
开始
Set.
一杯龙舌兰 不加冰
Shot of tequila, straight up.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
我在这里等座位等了20分钟
I’ve been in this place for 20 minutes just to get a seat.
-你一个人吗 -是的 刚到洛杉矶
– Are you alone? – Yeah. Just visiting L.A.
有人告诉我这里的东西很好吃
Some people told me the food in here was really good.
只是好吗 不止是好
Good? It’s not good.
这可能是全洛杉矶
It’s probably the best place to eat
最好吃的地方 这地方棒极了
in all of Los Angeles. It’s excellent.
我当然希望如此
I certainly hope so.
不过在我吃到之前可能已经饿死了
I could die of starvation before I get something in my mouth.
还饿吗
Still hungry?
饥渴难耐
Starving.
-那你不如好好享用一番 -好的
– Why don’t you feast on that? – Okay.
天呐 是真的
Oh, it’s true.
什么
What’s that?
你真的是布洛克·兰德斯
You are Brock Landers.
制片人 詹姆斯上校
导演 杰克·霍纳
大炮王迪哥 饰 布洛克·兰德斯
不许动 别逼我追你 拉斐尔
Freeze! Don’t make me chase you, Raphael!
里德·罗斯柴尔德 饰 切斯特·罗克韦尔
不许动
Freeze!
在我城镇的天使
Brock Landers
我们就快完成了 我说说要求
We’re almost there. Here’s what I want.
我想微调一下开头
I want you to trim the head.
把里德拿左轮手♥枪♥的镜头给剪了 好吗
Take that shot of Reed with the revolver, just dump that, okay?
然后切换到片名
And switch the title card.
我想要它直接飞出来
I want it to come flying right out
呈现在观众面前
of the screen, right at the audience.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!