我要去的地方挺远的
Hi. I’m going really far.
你还记得我吗 我们几个小时前见过
Do you remember me from a couple hours ago?
我记得
Yeah, I remember.
跟我们走吧 小鲜肉
Come with us, sweetie.
好吧
Okay.
这车真不错 杰克
This is a really cool car, Jack.
我想告诉你的是 艾迪
So, what I’m trying to tell you, Eddie…
这行可是
…is that it takes a lot
相当烧钱
of the good, old American green stuff…
才能完成一部电影 懂我意思吗
…to make one of these things, you know what I mean?
你得买♥♥摄影机 还得买♥♥胶片
I mean, you know, you’ve got your camera, you’ve got your film…
还要有灯光 音响收声
…you got your lights, you got your sound,
各种耗材
you got your lab costs…
还得洗胶片
…you got your developing,
还得做同步 剪片子
you got your synching, you got your editing.
在盈利之前 一部片子就要花上
Before you turn around, you’ve spent
大概2万 2万5 3万美金
maybe 20-, 25-, $30,000 on a movie.
-这可真是一大笔钱 -可不是吗
– Wow, that’s a lot of money. – You bet your ass it is.
但是如果拍了部好片子的话
But if you make a good one…
能赚的钱 数都数不过来
…there’s practically no end to how much money you can make.
-见过杰克的房♥子吗 -没有
– Have you seen Jack’s house? – No.
-他会去的 -他会看到的
– He will. – He’ll see it.
要有大概15 20个人在旁边
You got maybe 15, 20 guys standing around…
确保灯光效果
…just making sure that your lighting is right.
你可以早上解决 可以中午解决
But you can work out in the morning, you can work out at noon…
也可以晚上做
…you can work out at night.
你的快♥感♥区 下面的鱼雷先生
It doesn’t matter if you don’t have those juices flowing…
能不能够发射 并没有关系
…down there in the Mr. Torpedo area, in the fun zone…
但在电影院一定要能够吸引眼球
…but you gotta get the people in the theater.
你得有大屌♥ 大咪♥咪♥
You know, you need the big dicks, the big tits.
又来了
Here we go.
他们进了电影院之后 怎么留住他们
How do you keep them in the theater after they’ve come?
通过美色
With beauty…
还有表演
…and with acting.
我明白 你得吸引他们来电影院
Now, I understand you’ve gotta get them in the theater, you know?
得座无虚席
You gotta keep the seats full.
但我不想拍一部
But I don’t wanna make a film
观众来了 坐下了
where they show up, they sit down…
射了 然后呢
…they jack off, and they get up
在故事还没讲完前就跑了
and they get out before the story ends.
这是我的梦想 我的目标
It is my dream, it is my goal,
我的理想就是拍一部
it is my idea to make a film…
剧情能深深吸引观众
…that the story just sucks them in…
等喷发完愉悦的浆液后
…and when they spurt out that joy juice,
他们还能沉浸其中
they just gotta sit in it.
在看到故事结局之前挪不了窝
They can’t move until they find out how the story ends.
我想拍一部这样的片子
You know, aah, I wanna make a film like that.
我也明白 其他人得拍那种片子
And I understand, you know, they have to make films–
我也拍过这样的片子 有几个笑点
I’ve made them myself, you know, that are a few laughs…
大家操得死去活来 这没问题
…everybody fucks their brains out, and that’s fine.
但我的梦想是拍一部
But it’s my dream to make a film…
又真实
…that is true…
又纯正 又戏剧化的片子
…and right and dramatic.
你确定不来罐饮料吗
You sure you don’t want a Fresca?
-不用了 谢谢 -你确定吗
– No, thanks. – Are you sure?
-是的 -杰克 你没青柠了
– Yeah. – You’re out of limes, Jack.
在厨房♥里找找 亲爱的
Well, check in the kitchen, darling.
我要睡觉了
I’m going to bed.
晚安 杰基 别熬得太晚
Good night, Jackie. Don’t stay up too late.
晚安 美人儿
Good night, beauty.
-晚安 艾迪 -晚安
– Good night, Eddie. – Good night.
很高兴你能来
Glad you came by.
-你很棒 -谢谢你
– You’re great. – Oh, thank you.
她最棒了
She’s the best.
她还是个出色的母亲
She’s a wonderful mother, you know?
她是所有需要爱的人的母亲
She’s a mother to all those who need love.
-她人真的很好 -没错
– She’s really nice. – Yeah.
你知道我在想什么吗 我在想
You know what I’m thinking? I’m thinking,
我想和你一起做生意 艾迪
I wanna be in business with you, Eddie.
-真的吗 -没错 你觉得呢
– Really? – Yeah. What do you think?
我非常乐意
I’d love it.
你觉得溜冰女怎么样
What do you think of Rollergirl?
-她很棒 -没错
– She’s great. – Yeah.
-你想干吗 -做♥爱♥吗
– Would you like to do it? – Have sex?
-没错 -我很乐意
– Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah. I mean, I’d love to.
-她很性感 -你♥他♥妈♥说的没错
– She’s really foxy. – Oh, you bet your ass she is.
你的青柠真的用光了 杰克
You’re officially out of limes, Jack.
我明天帮你再买♥♥点
Well, I’ll pick up some for you tomorrow or something.
亲爱的 来这里
Come here, darling.
我想让你和艾迪一起坐在沙发上
I want you to go over there and sit on the couch with Eddie.
开始了 是要做♥爱♥吗
Here we go. Are we gonna fuck?
-没错 -等一下
– Oh, yes. – Ha, ha. Wait a minute.
♪ Melanie – “Brand new key” ♪
-准备好了吗 -当然 你呢
– Are you ready? – Yeah. Are you?
来吧
Oh, yeah.
你不把旱冰鞋脱了吗
Are you gonna take your skates off?
我从来不脱旱冰鞋
I don’t take my skates off.
-你♥他♥妈♥别射在里面 -好吧
– And don’t fucking cum in. – Okay.
对准她的奶♥子♥ 艾迪
Aim it at her tits, Eddie.
-嗨 -你去哪儿了
– Hi. – Where were you?
-没去哪儿 -闭嘴 你去哪儿了
– Nowhere. – Shut up. Where were you?
你去找那个小贱♥货♥了吗 雪莉吗
You see that little slut girl you see? Sheryl?
雪莉·林
Sheryl Lynn?
别这么说
Don’t say that.
上那种垃圾货色能让你感觉像种马一样吗
Make you feel like a stud to see trash like that?
-是你女朋友吗 -不 她不是我女
– She your girlfriend? – No, she’s not my girlfr–
她就是个小婊♥子♥ 小贱♥货♥
She’s a little whore and a little piece of trash.
而且我知道你不是她唯一的对象
And I know you’re not the only one she sees.
你怎么能这么说话
Why would you say something like that?
我听说了一些关于她的事
I heard things about her, that girl.
别以为我不在这儿就不知道发生了什么
Don’t think I don’t know what goes on when I’m not here.
我洗了你的床单 我知道她来过这儿
I wash your sheets. I know she’s been here.
还是你在里面听着音乐
Or you doing something else in there…
看着海报 做了其他什么事
…with your music and your posters on the wall?
-你什么毛病 -好吧 你走吧
– What is your problem? – Okay, fine. All right. Just go.
去找你那个小婊♥子♥雪莉·林
Go to that whore Sheryl Lynn.
你怎么不去她那儿 去你小女友那儿
Why don’t you just go to her? Go to your little girlfriend
-行啊 去就去 -是吗
– Yeah. Well, maybe I will. – Yeah?
-是啊 -你要做什么
– Yeah. – What are you gonna do?
我不知道 总归会做事
I don’t know. I’ll do something.
你什么也做不了 你个不成器的东西
You can’t do anything. You’re a loser.
你永远就是个窝囊废
You’ll always be a loser.
你笨得连高中都念不完
You couldn’t even finish high school because you were so stupid.
-你该怎么办 -我会找事做的 会的
– So, what are you gonna do? – I’ll do something. I’ll do it.
我要跑去你永远找不到我的地方
I’ll go somewhere. I’ll run away where you can never find me.
去操那个女孩儿啊
Go ahead and fuck that little girl.
-你在做什么 -我在收拾东西
– What do you think you’re doing? – I’m getting my stuff.
你觉得那是你的东西吗
You think that’s your stuff?
那不是你的东西 你又没付钱
That’s not your stuff. You didn’t pay for it.
那不是你的东西 因为你没付过钱
That is not your stuff because you didn’t pay for it, stupid!
这里没一样是你的东西
None of this is yours! This–
你滚吧 就这么滚
You leave here, you leave with what you’ve got!
没一样 是你的
Nothing! Nothing!
听懂了吗 你就这么对我吗
You understand me? You want to treat me like this?
这就是后果 公平吗
This is what happens, okay? Is that fair?
我什么也没做
I didn’t do anything.
你就想这样生活吗 操那个小婊♥子♥
You want to live that way?Fuck that little whore!
你觉得你会成为这些明星吗
You think you’re gonna be this? You think you’re gonna be this?
操蛋的海报
Goddamn poster!
别这样 别这样 你为什么这样
Don’t do that! Don’t do that! Why are you doing that?
你太笨了 所以你♥他♥妈♥什么也成就不了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!