Take the dirt on one side of your room
都放在同一边
and move it to the other side.
好的
Okay.
这样房♥间起码有一半会看起来干净点
Then one side of the room will look clean…
之前太乱了 那样会好点
…that used to look dirty. That’ll be good, huh?
约翰尼·韦斯穆勒 小游泳健将
Oh! Johnny Weissmuller. That’s my swimmer.
-叫”杰克叔叔” -五块金牌 快看
– Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Five gold medals, look at that.
-叫”杰克叔叔” -看看他
– Say, “Hello, Uncle Jack.” – Oh, look at him.
你喜欢杰克叔叔的泳池吗
You like Uncle Jack’s pool?
-谁是奥♥运♥宝贝 -说”你好杰克”
– Who’s the Olympic-fever baby? – Say, “Hi, Jack.”
-说你好 -你好 杰克
– Say, “Hi. Hi.” -“Hi, Jack.”
看我踢水水
“Watch me kick.”
他不会尿在泳池里吧
He’s not gonna piss in the pool, is he?
我觉得不会的
I don’t think so.
你喜欢里德叔叔吗 喜欢呀
Do you like Uncle Reed? Yes, you do.
Buck
Yo, Buck.
杰克 我得跟你说一下
Jack, I gotta talk to you about
这套音响的调校问题
the stereo modification for this system.
-少跟我讲一堆术语 -不 不
– No technical shit. – No, no, no.
不调校的话 声音就不够响
If you don’t get the right modification it’s not gonna be loud.
我不需要声音响
Loud isn’t what I want. I don’t want loud.
我要 醇厚
I want… mellow.
醇厚 这才是我想要的
Mellow. That’s what I want.
-行吧 -巴克 我要醇厚
– Okay. – Buck, I want mellow.
醇厚 醇厚
Mellow. Mellow.
没错
Yeah.
对 亲爱的 做得好
Oh, great, honey. Great.
可以开始了吗
Are we ready?
别急 我们有的是时间
We have got all the time we want.
你看什么呢
What are you looking at?
看你呢
I’m looking at you.
你这是在盯
You’re staring.
你知道我在盯着看什么吗
You know what I’m staring at?
我在盯着世界上最美丽的妖艳贱♥货♥
I’m staring at the foxiest bitch in the whole world.
这已经是我第二次来这了
I’ve been around this block twice now.
我在找东西
I’m looking for something.
找线索
A clue.
我一直在找 有东西冥冥中指引我回来
I’ve been looking for clues, and something led me back here.
对 所以我回来了
Yep. So here I am.
事发的时候
Could have been me, the one that was
在林戈那的倒霉鬼 或许是我
at Ringo’s place when the shit went down.
我知道怎么回事 我去过那了
Hey, I know how it is. I’ve been there.
我们都干过坏事
We’ve all done bad things.
也曾为此良心不安
We’ve all had those guilty feelings in our heart.
你恨不得把脑子从头颅里拿出来
You wanna take your brain out of your head
好好洗刷 把记忆冲洗干净
and wash it and scrub it and make it clean.
但是不行
Well, no.
不过我可以帮你摆平这件事
But I’m gonna help you settle this.
首先我们得检查一下你身上的小♥穴♥
First we’re gonna check for holes,
看看能找到什么
see what we can find.
然后我们慢慢来 等足够湿了
Then we’re gonna get nice and wet
你就把腿张开
and you’re gonna spread your legs.
好极了 你知道我的本事
Oh, that’s good. So you know me.
我在这方面可是名声在外
You know my reputation.
33厘米够你受的
Thirteen inches is a tough load.
我不会手下留情的
I don’t treat you gently.
没错 我就是布洛克·兰德斯
That’s right. I’m Brock Landers.
我会好好疼你的
So I’m gonna be nice.
我会好好疼你的
So I’m gonna be nice.
我会好好疼你的
So I’m gonna be nice.
老子再问你最后一遍
I’m gonna ask you one more time.
他妈的林戈在哪
Where the fuck is Ringo?
我是巨星
I am a star.
我是巨星 我是巨星 我是巨星
I’m a star. I’m a star. I’m a star.
我是超级闪耀的大巨星
I am a big, bright, shining star.
没错
That’s right.
我
I just….
我只是想跟你说句话
I just wanna talk to you.
我只是想
I just want….
拉斐尔
Raphael.
操
Oh, shit.
操 拉斐尔
Shit. Raphael.
他在哪
Where is he?
林戈在哪
Where’s Ringo?
我知道怎么回事
I know where it goes.