– Don’t even move. – I’m not moving. I’m not moving.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-他妈的别动 伙计 -不会 不会的
– Don’t fucking move, man. – I’m not– I’m not–
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
不要 别那么做 不
Hey, don’t– Don’t do that. No, no, no.
不 不 你♥他♥妈♥的闭嘴
No, no, no. You shut the fuck up.
快给我钱
Give me this sh–
长路漫漫 (最后一件事)
好的 就是这样
All right, this could be the thing.
这可以帮我们多赚点外快
Something to help us score a little extra cash.
这个人叫拉哈德·杰克逊 他富得流油
The guy’s name is Rahad Jackson. He’s got more money than god.
他别人要怪上两倍 可♥卡♥因♥多上两倍
He’s got twice as much coke, crank, and smack. All right?
他会买♥♥任何人想
This guy’s gonna buy just about anything
卖♥♥给他的东西
anybody wants to sell him.
这整个过程就像在他家
Just likes people hanging around
派对闲逛一样
at his house partying, the whole thing.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他以前经常去派对男孩 穆特里克斯介绍的
He used to come to Party Boys a lot. Mutrix introduced me.
我们具体该怎么做 行动流程是怎样的
How will we do it exactly? How would it all go down?
流程就是 我给他打电♥话♥
It’s gonna go down like this. I’m gonna call him on the phone…
我会告诉他我有半公斤的上等货
…and I’m gonna tell him I got a half a key of quality stuff.
你有他电♥话♥号♥码吗
Do you have his phone number?
-有 -好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
我会打电♥话♥联♥系♥他 给他出个价
So I’m gonna call him on the phone. I’m gonna give him a price.
价格是多少
How much?
那是半公斤啊 伙计 5000块吧
Well, it’s half a key, man. It’s, like, 5000 bucks.
-你们分三路 -这足够我修车了
– You split that up three ways…. – It’s enough to get the Vette fixed.
说得对 哥们 我们要做这个交易
That’s right, man.So we’re gonna do the deal.
我们往袋子里倒半公斤的小苏打
We’re gonna drop half a key of baking soda into a bag.
我们走进去 我们就会
We’re gonna walk over there. We’re gonna–
嘣 搞定
Boom. Right there.
-这可能要说很多漂亮话 -等下 你有
– This could be a nifty bit of hustle-bustle. – Wait. Do you
他地址吗
have his address?
当然啊 里德 我当有他该死的地址
Fucking, Reed, yeah.I got his fucking address.
-怎么了 -好吧 问个问题 对不起
– What? – Yeah, okay, question. Sorry.
等下 万一他验货呢
Hold on. What if he tests the stuff out?
-不会的 -你怎么能料到呢
– He won’t. – Well, how do you know that?
因为我就是知道他不会 我很确信
Because I know he won’t. I’m positive.
你们该小心一些
You guys should be careful.
-斯科蒂 -怎么了
– Scotty. – What?
你说怎么了
What do you mean, “What?”
就算帮我个忙 请你管好自己的事
Do me a favor. Just mind your business, please.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
抱歉
Sorry.
不管怎样
Anyway, heh….
直接扔进去 倒干净
Dump it in there good. Dump it in clean.
这事不能全丢给我 哥们
Hey, hey, hey, you can’t lay this all on me, man.
-我们就要进去了 -到了
– We’re gonna go in there. – This is it.
好了
Fine.
兄弟们准备好了吗
You guys ready for this?
-准备好了 -迪哥呢
– I am. – Dirk?
-我吗 当然 我生来就准备好了 -好
– Me? Yeah, yeah. I was born ready, man. – All right.
-那他妈是什么 陶德 -一把枪
– What the fuck is that, Todd? – It’s a big gun.
-别 为什么带枪 -以防万一
– No shit, but why? – Just in case.
操
Shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的棒
Fucking great.
你就没提过枪
You never said anything about a gun.
-现在我紧张了 -你也带枪了吗
– Now I’m nervous. – Do you have a gun, too?
-没 没有 我可没有枪 -闭嘴 放松
– No, I don’t have a gun. He never said– – Shh. Relax.
-我们进去搞定就走 好吧 -别太快
– Let’s just get in and out, all right? In, out. – Not too fast.
会让交易看起来很可疑
It makes it look suspicious.
操
Goddamn it.
你还好吧
You all right?
-话由我来说 好吧 -冷静点
– Just let me do all the talking, all right? – Just be cool.
你们怎么样 进来吧
How you doing? Come on in.
-你好啊 哥们 -你好 进来吧
– Hey, man. – Hello, come on in.
你好
Hey.
你好啊 拉哈德
Hey, Rahad.
你们好啊 朋友们
Hello, friends.
-你好 -哪个是陶德
– Hey. – Which one is Todd?
是我 我们在派对男孩见过
Yeah, that’s me. Ha, ha. We met before, down at Party Boys.
对 对的 是哦 想起来了 快进来吧
Yeah, right. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Come on in. Come on in.
这两个是我朋友迪哥和里德
Uh, these are my friends here.Dirk and Reed.
很高兴见到你们 随便坐吧
Good to see you.Take a seat.
你们想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
-要摇♥头♥丸♥吗 可♥卡♥因♥呢 来点吗 -不要
– Want a pill? Coke? Little dope? – No.
-确定你们不要吗 -是的 谢谢你
– Uh, you sure you don’t want something? – No, thank you. No.
所以 货在哪
So got something? Huh?
货带了吗
We got something here?
给 大概半公斤
Here it is. That’s about half a key right there.
好的 这可是上等货
All right. That is some quality shit.
-如果你想验货的话 -不用管他
– If you wanna test that out… – Don’t worry about him.
我是说 尽管试 如果你想验的话
…I mean, go ahead. If you want.
不 不 等等
No, no, no. Wait.
高♥潮♥来了 我爱这一段
Here’s that build-up. I love this part.
他妈爱死这首歌♥了
Fucking love that song.
好 价钱多少
So anyway, uh, what’s the price?
大概 我不知道 五千吧
Maybe, I don’t know, 5 grand.
-五千 -对
– Five grand. – Yeah.
好 没问题 好极了
All right. No problem. That’s cool.
五千对吧
Five grand?
五千
Five grand.
好的
Okay.
你们几个要不要来一口
You guys wanna play baseball?
-不了 谢谢 -不了
– No, thank you. – No.
那个黑人外套里有枪 陶德
The black guy has a gun in his jacket. Todd?
快起身 逃离这个鬼地方
Let’s get up and get the fuck out of here.
陶德 到车里再他妈数钱
Todd, count the fucking money in the car.
你们要不要看个真正牛逼的东西
Hey, you wanna see something really fascinating?
-看 -厉害了
– Check it out. – Oh, wow. That’s sweet.
-这玩意没上子弹呢吧 -还没呢
– That thing’s not loaded, is it? – Not yet.
纯银的吗
Is that silver?
你看 我们看看会发生什么
Look, see, we… Let’s see what happens now, huh?
别乱指
Don’t point
可以麻烦别拿枪指人吗 求您了 哥
Could you not point the gun, please, sir?
-你要看吗 -陶德
– You wanna watch? – Todd.
为什么 你觉得我做不到吗
Why? You think I can’t do it?
不是 别 等等
No, wait, wait.
是吗 不可以吗
Huh? You think I can’t do it?
要我做给你们看吗 看我敢不敢
You wanna see me do it? You dare me?
不 我们不是这个意思
No, we don’t dare you.
妈的敢挑战我
Fucking dare me.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
看把你们吓的
Your fucking faces, man.
他妈搞什么
What the fuck?
我喜欢这首歌♥
Hey, I love this thing.
我自己混了盘带子 知道吗
I make these little mix tapes together, you know?
我把我喜欢的歌♥都录到了一盘带子上
I put all my favorite songs together.
这是第几首 十一 对 太喜欢了
Which one is this? Number, uh, 11. Yeah. I love it.
知道吗 当你买♥♥了磁带或者专辑之类的
You know, when you buy a tape or something or an album,
你打开听 然后那些歌♥
you put it on, and the songs,
被那些乐队不知道按什么垃圾顺序排的
the bands put them in some fucking order…
就好像他们要你按这个顺序听
…like they want you to listen to it in that order, you know.
我讨厌这样 去他妈的
I hate that. Fucking hate that.
我最讨厌别人摆布说我应该听什么
I don’t like to be told what to listen to,
什么时候听 或是怎样
when to listen to it, or anything.
操
Fuck.
是科斯莫 他是中国人
It’s Cosmo. He’s Chinese.
所以他喜欢放鞭炮
That’s why he likes lighting off firecrackers. Huh?
♪ Rick springfield – “Jessie’s girl” ♪
里克·斯普林菲尔德 我喜欢他的歌♥
Rick Springfield. He’s a buddy of mine.
陶德 我们走吧 陶德