We come back and give you your fucking money.
你听过带子了吗 听过了吗
Have you heard the tapes? Have you heard them?
我们肯定能出唱片
We’re guaranteed a record deal.
我们的东西就是这么牛逼
Our stuff is that good!
好了 我明白了 我现在明白了
Okay, now I got it. I got it. Now I understand.
我知道你们想这样 但这是不可能的
I know you want it to happen, but it’s not gonna happen…
因为现在这样进退两难 就是这样
…because it’s a Catch-22, and that’s it.
这他妈是什么意思 进退两难吗 伯特
What the fuck does that mean? What is a Catch-22, Burt?
先生们 两难 好好考虑一下
Twenty-two, gentlemen. Think about it.
-你知道我在考虑什么吗 -迪哥 别
– You know what I’m thinking about, man? – No, Dirk!
我他妈现在想踢爆你的屁♥股♥
I’m thinking about kicking some fucking ass in here!
斯科蒂 把他弄出去
Scotty, get him out of here.
还得谢谢你支持我们 真棒
Thanks a lot for backing us up too. Real good.

Fuck.
-斯沃普先生 -在
– Mr. Swope. – Yes.
我们帮不了你
We can’t help you.
可文件我都带来了
I have all the papers, though.
我是说 都没问题吧
I mean, every– Everything’s in order, yes?
是 是的 但是我们不能给你贷款
Yes, yes, but we can’t give you a loan.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
-为什么 -我不明白 为什么
– Why? – I don’t understand. Why?
为什么不给我贷款
Yeah, why can’t you give me the loan?
斯沃普先生 你是做色情业的
Mr. Swope, you’re a pornographer.
这家银行不支持色情行业
This bank is not in business to support pornography.
可我不是色情业的 我是个演员
Okay, I’m not a pornographer, though. I’m an actor.
-不好意思 -请听我说
– I’m sorry. – Please, please.
这对我来说是个新的行业
Now, this is a new business for me.
是吧 这是我想做的事
All right? It’s a real thing that I wanna do.
这是我能做的事 拜托了
It’s a real thing that I can do. Please.
-很抱歉 -我们所有都做对了
– I’m sorry. – Well, we did everything right.
亲爱的 好了 没事 等一下
Okay, honey, it’s okay. Just wait a minute, wait a minute.
我们都等一下 好吗
Now, let’s just take a minute, okay? Um….
听着 你有你的意见
Look, you have something to say.
我有我的意见 对吗
I have something to say, all right?
那我们就谈谈吧 可以吗
So let’s just talk, okay?
如果是我在填表时有什么错误
If there is something that I didn’t fill out correctly on this…
或者我漏填了什么
…or if there is something I left out,
或者你想让我填什么信息
or maybe you want me to write on there…
直接告诉我该怎么写 我会写的
…just tell me what to write on there. I’ll write it on there.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
你不公平 这不公平
You’re not being fair. This isn’t fair.
这家金融机构不支持色情行业
This financial institution cannot endorse pornography.
别说了 你能不说色情行业这个词了吗
Stop saying that! Will you quit saying “pornography”?
-你为什么这么对我 -请冷静点 很抱歉
– Why are you doing this to me? – Please. Now, please. I’m sorry.
我是 我是个演员
I’m an– I am an ac– I am an actor.
走吧
Come on.
-那个人想要个东西 -你去办
– That guy wants that thing for the thing– – You fix it up.
谁是你♥爸♥爸
Who’s your daddy?
-怎么样 -该怎么样就怎么样
– How is it? – What it is, what it is.
吃我大屌♥ 婊♥子♥
Suck that cock, bitch.
-你好 你一定是麦琪 -是的
– Hello. You must be Maggie. – Yes.
-我是卡瑟琳·欧麦莉法官 -好的
– Kathleen O’Malley. I’m the judge. – Yes.
-你带律师来了吗 -不 我没有
– You have a lawyer with you? – No, I don’t.
我没有律师
I do not.
1983年9月 周二早上
-你好 法官 -早上好 律师
– Hello, judge. – Morning, counselor.
你们离婚6年了吗
You’ve been divorced for six years?
是的 从1977年起
Yes, since 1977.
财产分割协议已经执行了吗
And the agreement on the money settlement has been taken care of?
是的
Yes.
那我们今天讨论的协议内容
So, what we’re talking about then is coming
就是孩子的抚养权
to an agreement on the custody of….
-安德鲁的抚养权 -没错
– Of “Andrew.” – Yes.
离婚的时候是如何商议的
Oh, what was decided during the divorce?
一开始 安德鲁归父亲抚养
Well, initially, uh, Andrew was to go with his father…
母亲可以前往探视
…with a visitation with his mother…
从周六中午到周日7点
…uh, from, uh, Saturday noon to Sunday at 7…
他母亲可以带着安德鲁
…with his mother entitled to bring Andrew
去她家 或是其他合理的地方
to her house or any reasonable place.
-是这么协定的吗 -是的
– Was that the understanding? – Yes.
那为何没有遵守探视权利
Why wasn’t that visiting privilege honored, then?
-探视了一段时间了 -我只见了他两次
– It was for a while. – I only saw him twice.
上面说了”合理的地点”
It said “reasonable place.”
我不认为有毒品和黄♥片♥的妓院
I didn’t think that a house of prostitution
是合理的地点
and drugs and pornography was that.
什么
I’m sorry?
我妻子从事色情行业
My wife is in the pornography business.
我不觉得我儿子在这种环境下是安全的
I didn’t think that environment was safe for my son.
不 不是这样 我儿子从没接触过毒品
No, this is not right.Um, my son was never exposed to drugs…
或者色情用品之类的东西
…or pornographic material or any of those things.
我丈夫只是臆测
My husband just assumed–
我亲眼看到的 麦琪
I saw it with my own eye, Maggie.
你有申诉吗
Did you register a complaint?
我的客户没有正式提出 法官大人
Uh, my client didn’t officially register, Your Honor.
但我认为这种情况需要立即处理
But I think the circumstances call for immediate action, uh…
为了孩子的安全
…for the safety of the child.
法官 问题就是我的前妻
The problem is, judge, is that my ex-wife, ahem…
她是个病人 她需要帮助
…she’s a sick person, and she needs help.
她靠卖♥♥淫和毒品维生
She deals in sex and drugs for a living.
不 我不吸毒
No, I don’t do drugs.
法官大人 她为这种事
Your Honor, she has been in and out of trouble with the law…
已经好几次触犯法律了
…on several occasions for this sort of thing.
不 不 现在没有了 不
No, no. No, not anymore. No.
你有被捕过吗
Have you ever been arrested?
是的
Yes.
你上次被捕是什么时候
When was the last time you were arrested,
罪名是什么
and, uh, what was the charge?
好了好了 我们准备好实验
Okay, okay, okay,let’s get ready for this experiment.
大家好 我是杰克·霍纳
Hi. Jack Horner here.
1983年12月11日 周日
我们现在正在
Uh, we’re in the back of this beautiful
这个美丽的豪华轿车后座上
limousine in the back seat…
一路沿着谢尔曼路开
…riding along west on Sherman Way.
我旁边是美丽的 才华横溢的
And beside me is a beautiful, talented,
魅力四射的年轻演员
gorgeous, young actress…
她主打成♥人♥电♥影♥ 溜冰女小姐
…from adult cinema, Miss Rollergirl.
你好 你好呀
Hi. Hello. Howdy.
你准备好做这个实验了吗
Are you ready to get on with this experiment?
准备好了 从头到脚
Ready. Ready like Freddy.
是的 我们在沿着
Yes. And we’re, uh, going along,
谢尔曼路一路向西
like I said, west on Sherman Way…
就叫《寻找》
…and this is called On the Lookout.
这是节目的名字 寻找一个种马
That’s the name of this show. On the lookout for a young stud…
可以一起在后座
…who maybe will get in the back seat here…
和溜冰女开搞
…and get it on with Rollergirl.
我们要用录像带
Uh, and we’re going to make film history…
创造情♥色♥电影史
…right here on videotape.
-你好啊 -你好
– Hello? – Hey.
在等人吗
Waiting for someone?
是的
Yeah.
我在等人 但我不确定
I’m waiting for somebody, but I’m not sure
他们是否会来
if they’re gonna show up, though.
想在车里等吗
You wanna wait in the car?
当然愿意
Cool.
我叫乔
I’m Joe.
我是迪哥
Dirk.
你知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
不知道
No.
我全名是大炮王迪哥
My name’s Dirk Diggler.
不认识
No.
你是个路人 我随手帮一下
I mean, you’re a guy. I’m just helping you out.
好吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!