Jack Horner
杰克会根据最终所需
Jack will put the final touches together
来完善和润色整个影片
for what the camera needs for editing…
但是 他允许我在自己的性♥爱♥场面
…but, you know, he allows me to block my own sex scenes…
让我可以自♥由♥发挥
…and, you know, gives me the freedom
去塑造角色或者一些别的
to develop the character and stuff like that.
老天 我不知道别的导演
God, ha, ha, I don’t know any other, you know, director…
会让演员去这样做 知道吗
…who would let an actor, you know, do that, heh. You know?
我可没有让他随意发挥自己的性♥爱♥场面
Ha-ha-ha. I don’t allow him to block his own sex scenes.
这是嫉妒
It is. It’s jealousy.
是欺骗 是报复
It’s deceitfulness. It’s vindictiveness.
全都是这些东西
It’s all of that stuff, you know?
但是 老天 当你到达顶峰的时候
But, I mean, God, what can you expect
你还能期待些什么
when you’re on top, you know?
就像拿破仑 当他是帝王的时候
It’s like Napoleon. When he was the king…
总有人想要去征服他
…you know, people were constantly trying to conquer him…
你知道 在罗马帝国
…you know, in the Roman Empire.
所以这是历史重演
So it’s history repeating itself all over again.
跟所有批评者说
To all the critics out there,
我知道他们会评论这个
I know they’re gonna be reviewing this…
我知道他们会打击我
…and I know they’re gonna try to knock me.
我只希望他们知道
I just want them to know–
我可以对镜头这么说吗 安珀
Is it okay if I say this into the camera, Amber?
好的
Okay.
我是现在这个样子只因为我天生如此
I only am who I am because I was born that way.
我有天赋 并且我不准备
I have a gift, and I am trying
藏着掖着 而是好好利用它
to not be selfish about it, but to use it.
好吗 要是你们因为这个而批评我
Okay? And if you wanna knock me for that,
那是你们自己的问题 好吗
it’s your own problem, okay?
嫉妒对你们毫无用处
Jealousy will get you nowhere.
我还是会继续火下去
I’m gonna keep rocking on.
对大炮王迪哥来说
For Dirk Diggler…
未来前景大好 没什么可怕的
…the future is something to look forward to, not to fear.
他是个爱好广泛 有创造力的男人
He is a creative man of many interests
电影 诗歌♥ 空手道 音乐 还有舞蹈
Film, poetry, karate, music, and dance.
他是个神秘又充满激♥情♥的男人
He is a man of passion and mystery.
他是性感之神
He is a man of lust.
导演 安珀·韦芙
这是我写给你的诗
It’s my poem to you.
真好 安珀 拍得真好
It’s good, Amber. It’s really good.
你现在是导演了 你给杰克看了吗
You’re like a director now. So have you shown Jack yet?
没 只有你看了 我想让你第一个看
No, just you. I wanted you to be the first.
-真的很棒 安珀 恭喜 -谢谢
– It’s really good, Amber. Congratulations. – Thanks.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, baby.
就是有一点 就是
Um, the only thing I was wondering is–
你要不要考虑剪掉杰克说
You might think about cutting that part where Jack talks–
-设计性♥爱♥的那段 -对
– About blocking the sex? – Yeah.
还有说我不是黑带那段不是真的
That stuff about me not being a black belt is not true.
好 我来改
Yeah. I can fix that.
-黑桃A -效果怎么样
– Ace of spades. – How did it turn out?
-你确定吗 -不
– Are you sure? – No.
-妈的 -你好
– Shit. – Hello?
-嘿 怎么样 老兄 -什么
– Hey, how was it, man? – What?
真的吗 我猜也是 你真棒
Really? I bet. You’re so good.
听着 慢点 慢点
Look, slow– Slow down. Slow down.
大家安静
Guys, guys, guys.
慢点说 上校 再说一遍
Slow down, Colonel. Say again?
我马上到
I’ll be right there.
怎么
So…?
我跟你说 杰克
Well, let me tell you, Jack, ha, ha.
我不是想嘲笑她
I mean, I don’t mean to laugh about it,
她是15但看起来像50 你信我
but she was 15 going on 150, believe me.
她那样 不可能看出来的 不可能
She was– You would never know it. Never know.
我完全被骗了 虽然以前也有几次
I mean, I was fooled completely. I mean, I’ve had a few of them.
但无论如何
Anyhow….
你相信我吧 杰克
You do believe me, don’t you, Jack?
我相信你
Yeah, I believe you.
所以 我带她回家 杰克
Anyway, so I take her home, Jack,
你知道的 我把她带到那
you know, and I got her there…
我还告诉她别吸那么多
…and I tell her not to do so much coke…
但是她肯定吸了有差不多
…but she must have done 20 lines
20条吧 也就5分钟的时间
of this stuff in, like, 5 minutes.
像是她鼻子里有吸尘器一样 就不停地
It’s like a vacuum in her nose. And there’s only–
疯了一样
Just going up like crazy.
总之 她吸了那么多
Anyway, she’s got all this stuff going up,
然后突然间 她开始
and the next thing you know, she started–
一定是哪里血管破裂了什么的
Something must have broken up there,
血流地到处都是
blood poured all over the place.
床单上都是 到处都是 流个不停
All over the sheets and everything. Just…pouring out.
-哦 杰克 哦 天哪 -我知道
– Oh, Jack. Oh, God. – All right.
你以为她年龄够大 你 你什么都没干
You thought she was older. You– You didn’t do anything.
她就是在 就是在你那
She was just at the– She was at your place.
你什么都没做 对吧
You didn’t do anything, right?
-什么都没做 -完全没有
– Nothing. – You didn’t do anything?
你知道我的 一根指头都没碰她
You know me. I didn’t do a thing.
你没做什么吧
You didn’t do anything?
-没有 我什么都没做 -好吧 没做
– No, I didn’t do anything. – All right, nothing.
但是他们 呃
But they, uh….
他们在房♥子里找到了些别的
They found something at the house.
-什么 -是些
– What? – There’s something that’s….
杰克 这是我的弱点 杰克
Jack, it’s my fucking weakness, Jack.
他们那么小
It’s just, they’re so small,
那么可爱 实在太可爱了
and they’re so cute and they’re so adorable.
他们那么可爱 我忍♥不住
I just can’t help it when they’re so cute
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
不 杰克 听我说 我不碰他们的 杰克
No, no, Jack. Listen, listen. I don’t touch them, Jack.
我一点都不碰他们 真的
I don’t touch them in any way, honestly.
杰克 拜托
Jack, please.
好吧
All right.
你觉得我是个混♥蛋♥了
Now you think I’m an asshole.
杰克 我跟你说 我爱你
Jack, let me tell you this. I love you, Jack.
我是你的朋友
I’m your friend.
但是我要你帮我个忙 告诉我
There’s one thing I want you to do, though. Tell me–
杰克 拜托 你是我的朋友吧
Jack, come on. Tell me that you’re my friend.
实话说 你把我当朋友吗
Just tell me. Am I your friend? Am I–?
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克 杰克 我是你的朋友啊
Jack, Jack, am I your friend?
说话呀 是不是 杰克 我是不是你的朋友
Just tell me. Am I? Just tell me, Jack. Am I your friend?
-我愿意 -我也愿意
– I do. – I do too.
我宣布你们正式结为夫妻
I now pronounce you man and wife.
1982年12月
-太想跟你拍一部片了 -我知道
– I’m dying to do a movie with you. – I know you are.
我是说 这事儿对我太重要了
I mean,it’s such an important thing in my life.
我跟杰克说了
I spoke to Jack–
-我跟你说我的点子 -什么
– I’ll tell you what comes to mind. – Yeah?
我的想法是我是最棒的拉丁情人
What comes to mind is I am the ultimate Latin lover.
再没有我这么棒的拉丁情人了 明白吗
There is no Latin lover like me, understand?
要是莫里斯做你的拉丁情人
Once you get Maurice as the Latin lover….
真棒 你们真棒
That is great. That’s so great.
对我来说 用我的方式经营店铺
This is gonna be a great opportunity for me
是个绝佳机会
to run the store my way.
-把那些人摔到脑后 -没错
– Just to get those guys off my back. – Exactly.
我会用我的方式来经营
I’ll run the store my way.
你们要搬到贝克斯菲尔德吗
Are you guys moving to Bakersfield?
-对 -马上吗
– Yeah. – Soon?
-我在贝克斯菲尔德住过 -是吗
– I once lived in Bakersfield. – Yeah?
嘿 大家伙 他俩要搬去贝克斯菲尔德了
Hey, guys, we’re losing these two.They’re moving to Bakersfield.
大升职
Big promotion.
他们看着电影然后说 我也行
They look at the movies and say,”Hell, I can do that.”
-我也行 -其实比他们想得复杂
– I can do it. – It’s more complicated than that.
-不是容易的事 -没错