把眼睛闭上
close your eyes.
-好吗 -好的
– Okay? – All right.
-跟着我的声音走 好吗 -好
– All right, just follow my voice. All right? – Yeah.
这儿这儿
Here, here, here.
-就在这里 -哪儿啊
– Here, here, here. – Where?
继续走 好 睁开吧
Keep coming. All right, open them.
就是这个
This is it. Ha-ha-ha.
-帅啊 -是啊 要进来看看吗
– It’s cool. – Yeah. You wanna get inside?
-什么时候买♥♥的 -昨天
– When did you get this? – Uh, yesterday.
其实我昨天刚做了漆
Actually, I had it painted yesterday
所以可能还会有点黏
so the paint might still be kind of sticky.
-这太棒了 真的 -你想兜兜风吗
– This is great, man. Really great. – You wanna go for a ride?
等一下 操 见鬼 还剩多长时间
Wait, wait, wait. Fuck. Hell, how much time is left?
对不起 迪哥
I’m sorry, Dirk.
-你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病 -抱歉
– What the hell is the matter with you? -I’m sorry.
你为什么要这样 斯科蒂
Why did you do that, Scotty?
你有的时候会看着我
Uh, you look at me sometimes.
-什么 -我想知道你是不是喜欢我
– What? – I wanted to know if you like me.
当然 我喜欢你 斯科蒂
Well, of cour– Uh. Yeah, I like you, Scotty.
那我可以吻你吗
Can I kiss you? Please?
斯科蒂 我不
Scotty, I don’t–
-我可以亲你的嘴吗 -不行
– Can I kiss you on the mouth? – No.
-求你了 -斯科蒂
– Please let me. – Scotty.
我真的很抱歉 我不是故意
I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean
那样抓着你或想吓到你的
to grab you like that or scare you.
-没事的 -你想吻我吗
– It’s all right. – Do you wanna kiss me?
-斯科蒂 什么 -不想吗
– Scotty, wha–? – No?
-你是怎么了 -没什么
– What is the matter with you? – Uh, forget it.
我喝多了 真的 我脑子不太清醒了
I’m really drunk. Really, I am. I’m just– I’m out of my head.
我 我真的很醉 真的 迪哥
I’m so wa– I’m really wasted. Really, Dirk.
-我喝太多了 我现在很疯 -我懂
– I’m really wasted. I’m crazy right now. – I understand, man.
我真的很疯狂 知道吗
I’m really crazy, you know?
你要回去吗
Do you wanna go back inside?
-你喜欢我的车吗 迪哥 -啥
– Do you like my car, Dirk? – What?
是的 我喜欢
I mean– – Yeah. Yeah.
因为我很想
Because I wanted to, you know–
我想确定你觉得它很酷
I wanted to make sure you thought it was cool…
不然的话我就去把它退了
…or else I was gonna take it back.
车很不错 斯科蒂
It’s great, Scotty.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
新年快乐 斯科蒂
Happy New Year, Scotty.
我爱你 我真的很爱你
I love you. I really love you.
-我也爱你 斯科蒂 -好的
– I love you too, Scotty. – Okay.
-让我们回去吧 好吗 -好的 好的
– All right, let’s go back inside, okay? – All right. All right.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot.
我是个傻♥逼♥
I’m a fucking idiot.
我是个傻♥逼♥
I’m a fucking idiot.
我是他妈的傻♥逼♥
I’m a fucking idiot.
我就是个傻♥逼♥
I’m a fucking idiot.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot. Fucking idiot.
杰基 还有两分钟 靓仔们
Jackie. Jackie.Two minutes, pops.
去吧 去吧
Let’s go, let’s go.
两分钟 只有两分钟了
Two. Two minutes. Two minutes.
快点儿 小比尔
Come on, Little Bill.
好的 蓓姬 我
Okay. Becky, I’m–
小比尔 笑一个 快过来吧
Little Bill. Smile, man. Come here.
来了
Right, ha, ha.
我好兴奋
I’m so excited.
小比尔 喝香槟吗
Little Bill, champagne?
-谢谢 你真好 -新年快乐
– Aw, thanks. That’s really nice of you. – Happy New Year.
-你也是 -好的
– To you too. – Okay, man.
来点儿香槟 哥们儿
Get some champagne, dude.
不好意思 我没有火柴
No, I’m sorry, I don’t have any matches.
我这有 等下 新年快乐
I got it here, hold on. Happy New Year.
嘿 科特 你看到我老婆了吗
Hey, Kurt, have you seen my wife?
没有 他们在倒计时
No, no. Hey, they’re doing that countdown thing.
-快来吧 哥们 -好的
– Come on in, man. – Okay.
来啊 说点什么 敬个酒
Come on, say something. Make a toast.
嘿 小比尔 看我
Hey, Little Bill, look at me.
十 九 八 七 六 五
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five…
四 三 二
…four, three, two–
那他妈是啥
What the fuck was that?
杰克在哪
Where’s Jack?
杰克在哪儿
Where’s Jack?
80年代
你的角色布洛克·兰德斯怎么样了
What about your character Brock Landers…
还有某些人会怎么看待
…and what some people might consider
对女性的暴♥力♥态度
violent attitudes towards women?
暴♥力♥ 不 什么
Violence? No. What–?
如果在这系列影片中
I mean, if there’s a certain amount
真的有部分的
of, you know, violence or action…
暴♥力♥或者行为 你知道 那只是电影
…in this series of films, you know, that’s the movie.
如果布洛克·兰德斯是个拿着枪的滑头
If Brock Landers is slick with a gun…
他这样做只是出于善意
…he does so only in the vein of good and right.
布洛克保护着美国理想的价值观
Brock protects the values of the American ideal…
在一个道德难求的社会里
…and fights for causes that instill pride
为能给人以自豪感的事业而战斗
in a society where morals are hard to come by.
布洛克·兰德斯7 口♥活♥陛下
谁派你来的 谁派的
Who sent you? Who sent you?
从我身上滚下去 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off me, asshole.
躺着别动 不然我一拳打你脸上
Lie still! Lie still or I’ll punch you in the goddamn face!
滚开
Fuck off.
我会查清楚是谁派你来的
I’ll find out who sent you.
安珀 我在这个世界里生活
Amber, I live in this world.
我也和你一样不喜欢暴♥力♥
I don’t like violence any more than you do.
暴♥力♥很糟糕
Violence is a bad thing.
但当你看到暴♥力♥呈现在影片里时
But when you see violence in films, it’s– You know–
如果电影 影片 能带来暴♥力♥
If movies, films, caused violence…
那我们明天就可以消灭暴♥力♥
…we’d be able to wipe out violence tomorrow.
嘣 不再有影片 我倒是没关系
Boom, no more films. That’s fine with me.
我可以找点其他事情做
I’ll find something else to do.
我会用自己的时间去干
I’ll fuck on my own time.
我有其他的兴趣 我是个魔术师
You know, I got other interests. I’m a magician.
而且 如果可能的话
Um, and, you know, hopefully, that’ll be
我将来会专注于此
something that I focus on in the future.
因为你不可能永操不休
Because you can’t fuck forever.
我意识到了这一点 总之 暴♥力♥
I realize that. Anyway, violence…
是困扰着社会的东西
…is something that plagues us as a society.
关键是我是在扮演一个角色
Well, the fine line is I’m playing a character.
我是说 我是大炮王迪哥
You know, I mean, I’m Dirk Diggler.
布洛克·兰德斯是我扮演的角色
Brock Landers is a character that I’m playing.
我要再问你一遍 并且很礼貌地问
I’m gonna ask you once more, and I’m gonna ask you nice.
林戈他妈的到底在哪 婊♥子♥
Where the fuck is Ringo, you bitch?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
-我为什么爱他吗 -对
– Uh, why do I love him? – Yeah.
他 他很特别
He’s, uh– He’s very special.
溜冰女
他可以操得很有力 也可以很温柔
And, um, he can fuck hard or he can fuck, like, really gently.
他是最棒的
He’s the best.
我想这就是我做这个的部分原因吧
Uh, I think that’s part of my reason for doing this, you know?
我收到过成千上万的来信
I’ve gotten thousands upon thousands of letters…
都是人们在告诉我
…you know, from people telling me
天呐 你教会了我这个
“God, you’ve taught me this and
你使得我们的性生活和谐多了
you’ve made our love life so much better.”
而这并不是”出去大操四方”
And this isn’t “Go out and have sex with 10 million people.”
或者”怎样搞定女孩”
And, you know, “How to get a girl off.”
而是怎样让你老婆死心塌地
It’s about how to get your wife off.
如果以前也有人这样做就好了
If only people could have been doing this before…
我们本可以去挽回成千上万的情侣关系
…we could have saved a million relationships.
知道吗 我拯救了上千对
You know, I’ve saved thousands.
场景设计 一个点子 或是动作
Blocking, an idea or a movement.
导演