你知道吗 我对此很满意
I’m pretty happy with it, you know.
我觉得你的造型很好
It’s a great look for you, I think.
我觉得很有创意
It’s pretty original, you know, I think.
是啊
Right.
我还是把这个摘了吧
Heh. I’m gonna take this off.
是啊
Yeah.
我们刚才在聊什么来着
What were we talking about before?
-油画 -不是
– Um, oil painting? – No.
-是 不过我是说 -是日落吗
– No– Yes. I mean, um, but I was saying– – Oh, oh, oh. Sunsets.
是的 是的 我说我喜欢日落
Right, yeah. I was saying that I love sunsets.
-但是日出更好 -没错
– But sunrises are better. Heh. – Exactly. Ha, ha.
我以为我是唯一一个这么觉得的人
I thought I was the only one who felt that way.
-不 我也这么觉得 -真的吗
– No, I feel that way. – Really?
是的 真的 你听过我的立体声音响吗
Yes, really. Hey, have you ever heard my stereo system?
-没有 -我要自己创业了
– No. – I’m gonna open my own business.
-真的吗 -是的 这是我的梦想
– Really? – Yes. Yes. It’s my dream.
卖♥♥高保真音响设备 但打折
Okay, it’s hi-fi stereo equipment at discount prices.
就叫巴克超级立体声
Yeah. It’s called Buck’s Super Stereo World.
-那真是个好主意 -是的
– That is a fucking great idea. Heh. – Yeah.
你知道在80年代 这事真能成
You know, in the 80s, that’s when it’s gonna happen for real.
-真的吗 -真的 80年代可以
– Really? – Yes, really. The 1980s.
厉害
Wow.
我想你给我一分钟
I wanted you to give me a minute
让我可以告诉你 我有多爱你
so I could tell you how much I love you.
我是说 这将是新的一年
I mean, it’s gonna be a new year and
我们要开始做一些事情
we’re gonna start things and do things…
我只想让你知道我有多关心你
…and I just wanted you to know how much I care about you.
我真的很在意你 宝贝
I really care about you, honey.
-你是我的小宝贝 -谢谢你 安珀
– You’re my little baby. – Thank you, Amber.
自从我儿子离开后遇见你是我最美好的事
You’re the best thing that’s happened to me
遇见你就是最美好的事 我
since my son went off, and I just–
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, honey.
我也爱你
I love you too.
去他妈的1980年
Fucking 1980, you know?
-你能相信吗 -不能
– Can you believe it? – I can’t.
我是说 接下来就
I mean, it’s like, the next thing you know
就会是1990年还有2000年
it’s gonna be, like, 1990 and 2000.
你能想象吗
I mean, can you imagine?
再见了 1979年
Goodbye, 1979.
你好啊 1980年
Hello, 1980.
好的
Okay.
一定要用力快速地吸进去
Make sure you snort it back real quick and hard.
-啥 -像这样
– Huh? – Like this.
好的
Okay.
-感觉好烫啊 -但感觉很好 对吗
– Ugh, it burns. – It’s good though, right?
跑到喉咙里了
It’s going in my throat.
那是流下去的 是最好的
That’s the drip. The drip’s the best part.
-味道像阿司匹林 -换个鼻孔 再来
– It tastes like aspirin. – Here. Do one more in the other nostril.
我想喝点水
I need a drink of water, I think.
再来一次 然后喝水
One more, and then a drink of water.
你觉得我这样做的时候看起来酷吗
Do you think I look cool when I do it?
让我们来谈谈未来
So let’s talk about the future.
谈谈影片对这个行业意味着什么
Let’s talk about what video means to this industry.
对我们所有人 不是某个人
And let’s talk about how all of us– Not one of us.
我们要如何获利
How all of us are gonna profit.
在你们还没成气候的时候
I’ve been doing theater in San Francisco and San Diego…
我就在旧金山和圣地亚哥做影院了
…about as long as you’ve been doing stag and hard-core.
我们都很熟悉你的故事了 弗洛伊德
We’re all familiar with your biography, Floyd.
没有人怀疑你的资历和过往
No one is doubting your credentials or your history.
那为什么要反对呢
Then why the resistance?
这个行业也许不久后就要被颠覆了
I mean, this industry is gonna be turned upside down soon enough.
为什么还要助长它
Why help it?
为什么不做好准备
Why not be prepared?
上校有资金
Colonel’s got the money.
而你有天赋 杰克
You got the talent, Jack.
我能搞到设备
I got the connection to the equipment
还有直邮分销网络
and the mail-order distribution.
更不用说外面那些孩子
Not to mention those kids out there
他们操得太他妈激烈了 杰克
who are hot fuck action to the max, Jack.
录像带就是未来
This is the future. Videotape tells the truth.
等一下 你来我的房♥子
Wait a minute. You come into my house,
我的派对 就是来告诉我未来吗
my party, to tell me about the future?
说什么未来是属于录像带的 而不是电影
That the future is tape, videotape, and not film?
是属于业余而不是专业的吗
That it’s amateurs and not professionals?
我是个制片人
I’m a filmmaker.
这就是我为什么永远做录像带的电影
That’s why I will never make a movie on videotape.
我还要告诉你
And I’ll tell you something else.
我永远不会借给你任何
I will never, ever loan out any of the actors…
-和我签合同的演员 -等一下 杰克
– …that I have under contract to you. – Wait, wait, wait, Jack.
我不是什么复杂的人 我喜欢电影行业
I’m not a complicated man. I like cinema.
特别是 我挺喜欢看他们在电影里面做♥爱♥
In particular, I like to see people fucking on film.
我不想得奥斯卡奖
I don’t wanna win an Oscar,
我也不想炒别人的冷饭
and I don’t wanna reinvent the wheel.
我喜欢简单的快乐 吃喝不愁
I like simple pleasures like butter in my ass,
有糖吃就开心
lollipops in my mouth.
这就是我 这就是我享受的事情
That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy.
说我疯狂 说我堕落
Call me crazy, call me a pervert…
但我这一生就只想做一件事
…but there’s one little thing that I wanna do in this life…
那就是我要赚尽这行业的每一分钱
…and that is I wanna make a dollar and a cent in this business.
杰克 我没有想要伤害你
Ahh, Jack, I’m not trying to hurt you.
我是想帮你走在趋势的前端
I’m trying to help you stay one step ahead of the game.
我们在兜圈子了
We’re going in circles now.
我们都在很熟悉的领域
We’re in familiar territory.
而我们这个领域就是未来
The territory we’re in is the future.
也不用说成本了
Not to mention the cost.
如果它看起来糟糕 听起来糟糕
You know, if it looks like shit and it sounds like shit…
那就一定完蛋
…then it must be shit.
你抓得太紧了 杰克
You’re holding on too tight, Jack.
它没有必要看起来很好
It doesn’t have to look good.
拍电影太他妈烧钱了
Film is just too damn expensive.
而且影院已经开始转用投影机了
And the theaters are already converting to video projectors.
这个我还没听说
I haven’t heard that.
这是真的
Well, it’s true.
新年之前的十分钟
Ten minutes before the new year.
我想和朋友们一起度过
I’d like to spend it with my friends.
我们之后再看要不要继续这个话题
We will or will not continue this conversation.
嘿 迪哥
Hey, Dirk. Ha, ha.
斯科蒂 怎么了
Hey, Scotty. What’s up?
-该死的新年 对吗 -1980年
– Fucking New Year’s, right? -1980.
-看到我的新车了吗 -你买♥♥了新车吗
– Oh, man, right. Did you see my new car? – You got a new car?
-是的 要看看吗 -好
– Yeah. Wanna see? – Yeah.
好的 就在前面
All right, cool. It’s out front.
来吧 在前面
Come on. It’s out front.
迪哥 我想让你
Dirk. I want you
见见我的朋友陶德
to meet my friend Todd.
托德·帕克 大炮王迪哥
Todd Parker, Dirk Diggler.
-怎么样 你好吗 -终于见面了
– What’s up? How are you? – We finally meet.
-没错 -没有吧
– Yeah. – No.
我之前跟你提过他
I was telling you about him before.
记得吗 托德·帕克
You remember. Todd Parker.
他在派对男孩脱衣舞俱乐部工作
He works at Party Boys Strip Club.
酷 你是个舞蹈演员
Oh, cool. You’re a dancer.
没错 会些舞步
Yeah, I got some moves.
Dirk
Dirk? Uh–
抱歉 你要来吗 还是要跟他们聊天
I’m sorry. You coming? Or you wanna talk to these guys–?
来 斯科蒂
Yeah, Scotty.
我一会儿再过来 我们待会儿再聊
I’ll be around in a bit. We can talk then?
-好的 -待会见 里德
– Okay. – See you later, Reed.
-再见 -好的
– See you. – All right.
当你走过这些灯
Uh, when you get by, uh, the lights,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!