” Now Sal was a gal of rare beauty
虽然她的五官并不细致
” though her features were coarse and tough.”
我认识那女孩
I knew that old gal.
她有斗鸡眼 兔唇 没牙齿
She was cock-eyed and she had a hare lip and no teeth.
莎尔是罕见的美人
” Now Sal was a gal of rare beauty
虽然她的五官并不细致
” though her features were coarse and tough.
她从不辜负本性 用心玩乐
“She never once faltered from duty, to play on the up and up.
莎尔告诉我这个故事
“Sal told me this tale on the evening
就在她被赶出去的那一晚
” before she was turned out free.
我会尽力回想她的故事
“And I’ll do my best to relate it, just as she told it to me.
条子在外面 他们挡住车道了
Hey! The laws are outside! They’re blocking the driveway.
-带我们离开这 -闭嘴
-Please get us out of here. -Shut up!
他们包围我们了 我得去开车
They got us blocked. We’ve got to get the car out.
布兰琪在哪里
Where’s Blanche?
你差一点把我们害死了
You almost got us killed !
我做错了什么 我中枪你不是更高兴吗
What did I do wrong? I thought you’d be happy if I got shot!
对 省了我们大家的麻烦
Yeah ! It would have saved us all a lot of trouble!
巴克 别让她那样跟我说话
Don’t let that woman talk to me like that!
你不该那么做的 真的很笨
You shouldn’t have done that. It was a dumb thing to do.
巴克 我嫁给你不是想见你被杀
Oh, Buck, please, I didn’t marry you to see you get shot.
咱们快离开这里
Let’s leave. Let’s get out of here and leave.
请他停车让我们下去
Tell him to please stop the car and let us out.
我杀人了 现在我们都有份
I killed a guy. Now we’re in this.
你给我闭嘴
Will you shut up!
闭上你的大嘴
Just shut up your big mouth !
至少你能做到这个吧 闭嘴
At least do that much.
够了 邦妮
Cut it out, Bonnie!
停车我要跟你谈谈
Stop the car. I want to talk to you.
把她甩掉
Get rid of her.
没办法 她是巴克的老婆
I can’t, she’s Buck’s wife.
那甩掉他们两个
Then, get rid of them both.
为什么 你有什么问题
Why? What’s the matter with you, anyway?
她就是我的问题
She is what’s the matter with me.
她根本就是个笨乡下女人
She’s nothing but a dumb, stupid, back-country hick.
她根本没脑
She ain’t got a brain in her head.
你又好多少 你有什么特别的
What makes you any better? What makes you so damn special?
你只是西达拉斯的女服务生
You were just a West Dallas waitress.
成天只会钓卡车司机
Spent your time picking up truck drivers.
克莱巴洛 你就和你哥哥一样
Oh, big Clyde Barrow! You’re just like your brother!
无知又未受教育的乡巴佬
lgnorant, uneducated, hillbilly!
你唯一的特别之处
Listen, the only special thing
就是对做♥爱♥的看法
about you is your peculiar ideas about love-making,
就是根本不做♥爱♥
which is no love-making at all.
克莱 我无意那么说
Oh, Clyde, please, I didn’t mean that.
都是因为那些枪战
Listen, it, it was just all, all that shooting
还有那些枪 我好怕 甜心 我不是故意的
and all those guns. I got so scared. Please, I didn’t mean it.
全西南部的警方
” Law enforcement officers
都相当震惊
” throughout the Southwest are frankly amazed
大盗克莱巴洛
” at the way in which the will o’ the wisp bandit Clyde Barrow
和他的金发女伴邦妮派克
” and his yellow-haired companion, Bonnie Parker
一次次的逃过法网
” continue to elude their would-be captors!
在吉普林街和警方对峙
“Since engaging in a police battle, on the streets of Joplin, Missouri,
并杀害第三条人命
” and slaying three of their number.
巴洛帮的行踪
“The Barrow Gang has been reported
西至新墨西哥的怀特市
as far west as White City, New Mexico
北至芝加哥
” and as far north as Chicago.
他们在怀特市
“They have been credited with robbing
犯下马斯克银行抢案
the Mesquite Bank in the aforementioned White City
并抢劫德州的兰卓炼油厂
” and the J.J. Landry Oil Refinery in Arp, Texas.
印地安那州的山格市立银行
“The Sanger City National Bank in Sanger, lndiana.
德州丹顿市的 三家兰开斯特银行
“And the Lancaster Bank in Denton, Texas, on three different occasions.
行动便捷的巴洛帮
” In addition to these robberies, the fast traveling Barrows
谣传得到帮手
” have been rumored to have a hand
抢劫两家德州的超♥市♥
” in the robbing of two Piggly Wiggly stores
及一家密苏里的商店
” in Texas, and one A&P store in Missouri.
汉蒙局长认出
“Though Chief Percy Hammond,
克莱巴洛的哥哥巴克
who first identified Clyde Barrow’s brother, Buck
为该帮之一员
” as a member of the gang”
克莱30哩内都不会有厕所
We ain’t going to see another toilet for another thirty miles.
你先在前面停一下吧
Why don’t you pull up over here?
过来看看
Here’s something.
追捕巴洛帮的警员 逮捕两位警官
” Lone cop arrests two officers in hunt for Barrow.
警官安德森的念头转的很快
” Police Officer Anderson’s heart turned faster than his motorcycle
他叫一台 超速的黑色汽车靠边时
” when he forced to the side of the road a roaring black V-8 sedan
里面坐着 三个男人和一个金发女人
” in which were 3 men and a yellow-haired woman yesterday afternoon.
他相信他逮到了克莱巴洛 邦妮派克
” He was certain he’d caught Clyde Barrow, Bonnie Parker,
和巴克巴洛
” and maybe Buck Barrow
和一位姓名不详的成员
” and the third unidentified member of the gang.
费了一番力气解释之后 才说服这位交♥警♥
” It took a lot of telephoning and explaining to convince
他逮捕的是两位公路巡警
” the motorcycle cop that his captives were two highway patrolmen
和一位金发速记员
” and a blonde-haired stenographer from the highway patrol. ”
我没见过这种枪战场面
I’ve never seen such shooting!
你站到车子旁边去
All right, now you just get on right over to that car.
看啊 法兰克队长在保护我们
Look here. We’re in the custody of Captain Frank Hamer
法兰克是德州骑警
Frank here is a Texas Ranger.
和平守卫者
Say, peace-maker,
我相信你和你的手下全都聚集在那里了
I believe you got your spurs all tangled up there.
你知道你在密苏里吧
You’re in Missouri, do you know that, friend?
这位德州骑警迷路了
He’s lost, this Texas Ranger.
我想他不是迷路
I don’t think he’s lost.
银行提供大笔赏金捉我们
Those banks have been offering extra reward money for us
我想法兰克是想走捷径
and I think Frank just figured on some easy pickings.
德州骑警 你还真不尽职
You know, Texas Ranger, you ain’t hardly doing your job.
你该在家乡保护可怜人的权利
You ought to be home protecting the rights of poor folk
不是出来追我们
not out chasing after us.
你干么以为他针对你
Why do you want to take it so personal for?
我们不能让他们悬赏巴洛帮
We’ve got to discourage this bounty hunting for the Barrow Gang.
那你想拿他怎么办
What do you want to do with him then?
打死他吗
Shoot him?
吊死他
Hang him.
替他拍照
Take his picture.
我们拍下他
Listen, we take his picture
然后寄给所有报社
we’ll send it to all the newspapers.
大家会看到德州骑警法兰克
And then everybody’s going to see Captain Frank Hamer
和巴洛帮在一起
of the Texas Rangers with the Barrow Gang
我们是很和气的人
and all of us just as friendly as pie.
我们是你见过最友善的人
We are just about the friendliest folks you’d ever want to meet.
德州骑警对我们挥着枪
Big old Texas Ranger waves his gun at us
我们却当他是自己人来欢迎他
and we just welcome him like he was one of our own.
巴克 去拿相机
Buck, get the Kodak.
给你瞧瞧不尽职的结果
See what came of your mischief not doing your job?
去年在当肯山庄
Down in Duncanville last year
农人们拿着猎枪 不让你们接近我们
poor farmers kept you laws away from us with shotguns.
你该保护他们不受我们伤害
Now you’re supposed to be protecting them from us
他们却保护我们不受你伤害
and they’re protecting us from you.
没道理吗
That don’t make sense, do it?
等他的德州骑警朋友见到这个
When his Texas Ranger friends see this,
他一定希望死了算了
he’s going to wish he was dead.
我深以有德州骑警的家人为傲
I’m mighty proud to have a Texas Ranger in the family.
这样如何
How’s this?
我们会把这个照片登到报纸上的
We’re going to put that picture in every paper in the country!
我会抓到你的 你在那别动
We got you! You just stay there for a while.
我会抓住你的
We got you!
午安 这是巴洛帮
Good afternoon. This is the Barrow Gang.
只要大家不慌张 就不会有人受伤
If everybody will just take it easy, nobody will get hurt.
这是你的钱还是银行的
Is that your money or the bank’s?
我的
Mine.
好 你留着吧
You keep it then.
下次我会瞄低一点
Next time, I’ll aim a little lower.
仔细瞧瞧 我是巴克巴洛
Take a good look, Pop. I’m Buck Barrow.
我们是巴洛帮的