加入上好的橄榄油 海盐和新鲜的胡椒粉 并说
add good olive oil, sea salt and fresh ground pepper and say,
“雅克 你永远不会有比这更好吃的”
“Jacques, you’ll never eat better.”
她是对的
She was right.
世界上最好的食物是直采自花♥园♥
The best food in the world is straight from the garden
少加工 像你一样真实
with very little done to it. Authentic, like you.
那么 你的家人吃什么 安妮?
So, what did your family eat, Anne?
我在克利夫兰长大
I grew up in Cleveland.
没人是完美的
Nobody’s perfect.
不 我们的美食观就是炸鸡
No, our idea of fine dining was fried chicken,
土豆泥和冰冻豌豆
mashed potatoes, and frozen peas.
我直到加利福尼亚 才发现美食
I didn’t learn about good food until i went to California.
我过去最擅长的就是
There is one thing from my past that i make well, though.
柠檬酥皮馅饼
Lemon meringue pie.
很好
Mmm, great.
有时候我觉得迈克尔是为了馅饼才娶我
Sometimes I think Michael married me for my pie.
他娶的不止是你的馅饼
He married you for much more than your pie.
谢谢
Merci.
布列塔尼黄油是法国最好的
This butter from Brittany is the best we have in France.
现在 我们还有地方去
Now, there is a trip we should take.
海岸线 牡蛎 苹果酒和布列塔尼肉饼
The coastline, the oysters, the cider, and les galettes bretonnes…
宽而薄的荞麦煎饼
Those wide and thin buckwheat pancakes. Mmm.
我喜欢煎饼
I love pancakes.
对不起
Excuse me.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克尔 – 一切都好吗?
Michael! – Everything okay?
是的 我只是…
Yeah, I was just checking in to see what’s…
我已经搞定了全部制片
I think I’m over this whole producing thing.
一旦阿历克斯离开学校
Once Alex is out of school,
我们来谈谈B计划吧
let’s talk about plan b.
亲爱的 摩洛哥摄影棚有问题
Honey, there are problems on the Morocco shoot.
我得尽快带着巨型灭火器赶去
I have to go there asap with a big fire extinguisher.
那你什么时候回巴黎?
Huh. Well, when would that put you in Paris?
我几乎听不清你说话 你在哪里?
I can hardly hear you. Where are you?
我在一家餐馆
I’m in a restaurant.
和雅克?
With Jacques?
是的
Well, yeah.
听着 安妮
Listen, Anne.
雅克很有魅力
Jacques can be very charming,
法国人对已婚妇女毫不顾忌
and frenchmen have no scruples when it comes to married women.
我看到布丁
我会记住的
I’ll keep that in mind.
你一到公♥寓♥就给我打电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get to the apartment.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
“维纳斯的奶头”
“Nipples of Venus.”
他们的招牌菜
It’s their specialty.
谢谢
Merci.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你拍了很多照片
You’ve been taking a lot of photos.
让我看看 你有什么
Let me see what you’ve got there.
没什么 真的
Oh, they’re nothing, really.
拜托 给我看
Come on. Show me.
你有一双善于发现美丽细节的慧眼
You have a beautiful eye for detail.
非常令人回味
They are very evocative.
你觉得呢?
You think?
你并没有表现出全部事物
Yeah. You don’t show the whole thing.
却能令我想象出完整的画面
You make me imagine the complete picture.
你会打印吗?
Do you make prints?
不
No.
虽然我想
Although I’ve thought of making
打印一些巨幅照片
some large prints of a few images.
迈克尔认为你的照片怎么样?
What does Michael think of your photos?
我还没有给他看过
I haven’t really shown him.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
我不认为他把我当成摄影师
I don’t think he sees me as a photographer.
他想看 但我觉得他是装友善
I mean, he asks to see them, but I think he’s just being nice.
迈克尔是个好人
Michael is a nice guy.
你何不直诉心扉…
Why are you not revealing yourself
与你20年的男人?
to the man you’ve been with for 20 years?
看到么?
See?
你真漂亮
How beautiful you are.
有婚礼
It’s a wedding.
我喜欢这音乐
I like this music. Yeah?
假装我们在雷诺阿的画里 布吉瓦尔之舞
Let’s pretend we are in that renoir painting, danse a bougival.
好吗?
Yeah?
OK
Okay.
OK
Okay.
你自己的数独书
Your very own sudoku book.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
口香糖
Some chewing gum.
对你来说比抽烟好
It’s better for you than smoking. Yeah.
你似乎很喜欢孩子
You seem to really like kids.
你希望自己有孩子吗?
Do you ever wish you’d had your own?
我侄子 吉恩·路易斯
Well, I have a nephew, Jean-Louis.
他就像我的儿子
Oh. He’s like my son.
我哥哥死的时候 他才两岁
He was two when my brother died.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他以为是意外
He thinks it was an accident.
他不知道他父亲死于自杀
He doesn’t know his father’s death was suicide.
我保守着秘密
I kept it secret.
我从没告诉过任何人
I never told anyone.
我和我哥哥相依为命
My brother and I had a company together.
但我却没看出来
I didn’t see it coming.
太痛苦了
Oh, that’s so painful.
对不起
I’m sorry.
他儿子有你真是太幸运了
How lucky his son is to have you.
我也很幸运
I’m lucky, too.
布丁 现在告诉我
So, brulee, now, tell me,
你生命中最快乐的时刻是什么?
what was the happiest moment in your life?
阿历克斯出生时 医生说
When Alexandra was born and the doctor said,
“健康的女婴”
“you have a healthy baby girl.”
对我来说…
For me it was, uh…
是和我哥在花♥园♥里玩牌
Playing tag with my brother in the garden
而妈妈也在园里采摘蔬菜的时候
while my mother picked vegetables for dinner.
告诉我 布丁 你在巴黎住哪里?
So tell me, brulee, where are you staying in Paris?
我们的朋友有一套公♥寓♥
Our friends have an apartment.
他们不在的时候 我们喜欢呆在那里
We like to stay there when they’re away.
你朋友的公♥寓♥?
So this is your friends’ apartment?
雅克 我不能告诉你
Jacques, i can’t begin to tell you
这次旅行意味着什么
how much this trip has meant to…
对我来说也是
For me, too.
嗯
Hmm.
朋友教我记忆密♥码♥的方式 我永远不会忘记
The way our friend taught us the code, I’ll never forget.
“俺 52″岁的妇女
(俺 拼音A开头)
“A” “52”-year-old woman
能”抱”
(抱 拼音B开头)
can “b”
“38”岁的男人吗?
with a “38”-year-old guy.
当然
Of course.
你的公♥寓♥在哪里?
Where is your apartment?
所谓的三楼
It’s on what you call the third floor. Oh.
有个电梯
There’s an elevator.
好极了
Great.
但这里是法国
But it’s… well, you’ll see. It’s French.
真的很小
It’s really tiny.
谢谢
Thank you.
我答应过你 不牵你的手
So, I promised I’d return you to Paris
就把你带回巴黎
without so much as holding your hand.
我做到了
And I did it.
你答应谁了?
Who did you promise?
我
Me.
嗨 安妮 希望你能好起来