and unfortunately, someone using the same name has been
用假卡骗钱
charging on false cards.
在问题解决之前 我必须用现金
Until it is fixed, i have to use cash.
我有足够的钱购买♥♥汽油和小东西
但酒店和晚餐不行
I have enough for gas and little things, but not for hotel and dinner.
我一到巴黎就给你报销
I will reimburse you as soon as we get to Paris.
好的
Right.
OK
Okay.
我有好消息
So I have good news.
我朋友在里昂给我们订了午餐
My friend got us a lunch reservation in Lyon
餐厅有新厨师 评论相当好
at the restaurant with a new chef who’s got outstanding reviews.
雅克 听起来不错
Jacques, that sounds wonderful,
但我想我们现在应该在巴黎了
but I thought we’d be in Paris by now.
巴黎可以等待
Paris can wait.
我们不能不看金字塔就走
We can’t leave without taking a look at the pyramid,
因为就在这里
as they call it here.
当然不能
Of course not.
2000年前 这标志着罗马竞技场的中心
Two-thousand years ago this marked the center of a Roman circus.
你能感觉到战车在赛跑吗
Can you feel the chariots racing
就在我们站的地方?
right here where we’re standing?
太棒了 是的
That’s so amazing! Yeah.
来吧 – 等等
Come. Wait.
它不是真正的金字塔 更像…
It’s not really a pyramid, but, it’s more…
方尖碑? – 是的
Obelisk? Yes.
鸟住在这里
Birds live in here.
你玩”我看看”游戏吗?
Do you play “i spy”?
听起来很危险
Sounds dangerous.
我和阿历克斯自驾时 一起玩的游戏
It’s a game i used to play with Alexandra on road trips.
我看到四条腿
I spy something with four legs.
我看到两条美♥腿♥
I spy something with two lovely legs.
拜托
Come on.
游戏结束
Game over.
还没有
Not yet.
你到底去哪了?
Where the hell have you been? Oh!
附近有个朋友 她的花♥园♥满是玫瑰
A friend lives very nearby. She has a garden full of roses.
对不起
Excuse me.
请上车
Please, come in.
这趟旅程 车有余香
We’ll have their perfume until the rest of our trip.
准备好了?
Ready?
现在是本地区旅行的绝佳时间
This is a perfect time to be traveling through this region.
罗纳河就在附近
The rhone river is nearby.
我们可以拐弯看看
We can turn off and have a look.
我们还去巴黎吗?
Are we ever going to get to Paris?
假设我们有一年的时间去巴黎
Let’s pretend we have a year to get there.
大多数人没有意识到
Most of the people don’t realize
有许多好吃的东西
there are many delicious things to eat
就在他们眼皮底下
growing right under their noses.
看 这是野茴香
Look, it’s wild fennel.
钓鳟鱼 在河床上烧烤
Catch a trout, grill it on a bed of that,
有什么…
and you have something really…
上帝
Oh, my god!
怎么?
What?
我不知道怎么回事
I have no idea what’s wrong.
这里是哪里 美丽的乡村
But look where we are, in this beautiful countryside!
我们去野餐吧
Let’s have a picnic!
什么?
What?
雅克 我得去巴黎 我们有麻烦了
Jacques, i need to get to Paris, and we have a problem.
我们的问题哪儿也去不了
Our problem isn’t going anywhere.
我从旅馆带了些东西
I brought a few things from the hotel.
走吧
Come on.
阿历克斯 亲爱的
Alex, honey,
一切都好吗?半夜了
is everything all right? It’s the middle of the night there.
妈妈
Mom.
什么事?
What, what’s the matter?
诺亚真是个混♥蛋♥
Noah is such a jerk!
什么?
What? What, what, what?
他终于约我出去
He finally asks me to hang out,
约好在杜根酒吧
so, like, I meet him at dugan’s pub,
他居然带了两个瘾君子室友
and he brings his two stoner roommates.
亲爱的 他可能有点紧张
Honey, he was probably just nervous.
男孩们不懂自己在做什么 哪怕大男孩
Boys don’t always know what they’re doing, not even big boys.
有时你需要带头
Sometimes you need to take the lead.
太差劲了
That’s so lame.
我可以提醒你 这是你一生中最美好的时光吗?
May I remind you, this is a great time in your life?
妈妈 我听到鸟叫声
Mom, I hear birds.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
我和你♥爸♥爸的生意伙伴一起开车去巴黎
I’m driving to Paris with one of your dad’s business partners.
听起来很无聊
Ugh. That sounds so boring.
天哪 你绝不知道
Oh, my god, you have no idea.
听着 我一直考虑你的生日 我有些主意
Look, I’ve been thinking about your birthday. I have some ideas.
是吗?OK
Yeah? Okay.
阿历克斯打电♥话♥来
Alex called.
她没事吧?
Is she okay?
她会的
Well, she will be.
关于男孩
It’s about a boy.
我没有所有的答案
I don’t have all the answers,
但我试着给她一些小建议
but I try to slip her a little advice when she lets me.
我觉得你有很多答案
I have a feeling you have a lot of answers.
野豆瓣菜 我刚找到的
See? Wild watercress. I just found it.
完美 不辛不辣
Mmm. It’s perfect, not hot and peppery
比起本季末上市的时候
as it can get later in the season.
尝尝吧
Taste it.

Oh, no.
来吧 试试看
Come on, try it.
从大自然中直接品尝野生风味
Taste the wild flavor straight from nature.
很好
It’s good.
看到没?
Ah. You see?
看啊
Look at that. Yeah.
还有这个
And this one here.
你刚做了一份五星级的野餐
So, you’ve just made a five-star picnic.
美妙
Wonderful.
尝尝这个
Try this.
等等
Oh, wait.
这太美了
This is so beautiful.
美味
Delicious.
车怎么办?
But what about the car?
她会等我们吃完饭的
She’ll wait for us to eat.
全部试试
Try them all.
我不必尝试一切 来了解我喜欢什么
I don’t need to try everything to know what I like.
这是我第一次尝试数独
It’s the first time i tried sudoku.
我喜欢 但我被卡住了
I like it, but I got stuck.
教我你的技巧
Teach me your tricks.
你 找三链数
You, um, look for triplets.
看到图案没有?
You see the pattern?

Yeah?
找到它 一行有三个相同数
You can find it when you see three in a row.
我开始拼图
I start puzzles,
但我不知道 完成了有什么必要
but I’m not sure i have what it takes to finish them.
我想你知道
I think you do.
假装我们在那幅马奈的画里
You know, let’s pretend we are in that manet painting,
“草地上的午餐”
le dejeuner sur l’herbe.
好的
Right.
看到吗?车还在等着呢
See? The car is still waiting.
现在我们有麻烦了
Now we have a problem.
我不认为是散热器
I don’t think it’s the radiator.
我也不知道
I wouldn’t know.
你当然不会知道
Well, of course you wouldn’t know.
下面没有吃的东西
There’s nothing to eat under here.
上帝
Oh, my god.
哈哈
A-ha!
风扇皮带
Fan belt!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!