怎么
Yeah?
不 我们今天离开戛纳
No, no. No, we’re leaving cannes now.
布达佩斯太大了
Hey, Budapest could be huge for us.
他们要求我们减半制片成本
They say we’ll cut production costs in half!
不 假期可以等
No, a vacation can wait.
嗯 安妮知道 她理解
Yeah, Annie knows. She understands.
对了 今天早上我和山本先生见过面
Oh, right, I met with Mr. Yamamoto this morning.
他终于答应了我们的交易
He finally said yes to our deal.
我鞠躬 差点伤了老腰
Yeah. I almost threw my back out bowing.
OK 再会
Okay, later.
你绝想不到
You have no idea
这顿海鲜早餐的回味有多么…
how good this tastes after seaweed and fish.
日本分销商就不能只吃牛角面包么?
Why can’t the Japanese distributors just serve croissants?
我们可是在法国 老天
I mean, we’re in France, for Christ sakes.
需要来杯可口的冷咖啡吗?
Can I offer you some delicious cold coffee?
让我想想
Let me see. Oh…
我要继续打包
I gotta keep packing.
你没事吧?
You okay?
我没事 只是我的耳朵
Oh, I’ll be fine, it’s just my ears, you know.
好吧
Right.
拜托 100匹骆驼?
Oh, come on, 100 camels?
老天 我们上哪找100匹骆驼?
Where the hell are we gonna get 100 camels, for Christ sakes?
剧本怎么写的?
What does the script say?
山羊 我也这么想 摩洛哥山羊很便宜
Goats. I thought so. And those Moroccan goats work cheap.
你告诉导演 别再乱发挥创造力了
You tell the director, no more creativity.
他必须用那些该死的山羊…
He’s gonna use the goddamn goats…
他能保住饭碗就算很幸运了 OK?
And he’s lucky he still has a job. Okay?
我有没有提过境外制片是个鸟?
Have I mentioned that overseas production is a bitch?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
不会吧 一瓶水要12欧元
Seriously, 12 Euros for a bottle of water.
酒店索取你一个汉堡包加芝士三明治的钱
And look, they charged you for a hamburger and a cheese sandwich.
我想吃芝士汉堡 但菜单没有这种…
Well, I wanted a cheeseburger, but I couldn’t order one…
所以我各定一个 自己混合一份
So, I got both and I made my own.
亲爱的 你工作这么努力
Honey, what are you working so hard for
你妻子想要一个芝士汉堡都不成么
if your wife can’t have a cheeseburger when she wants one?
宝贝 我会给你买♥♥10亿芝士汉堡
Baby, I’d buy you a billion cheeseburgers,
但你知道 我有多讨厌铺张浪费
but you know how much i hate wasteful extravagance.
是的 连你的袖扣都是便宜货
Ah, yes. Because your cufflinks were such a bargain.
你看到那本书吗?我..
Have you seen that book I, uh…
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我看看那些小耳朵
Now let me check those little ears.
太贴心了
So sweet.
OK 我马上下来
Yeah. Okay. I’ll be right down.
亲爱的 你能打电♥话♥给行李员吗?
Honey, would you call the bellman?
让他上来扛我的行李
Have him come up and get my bags.
很抱歉 所有线路忙
We’re sorry, all lines are busy.
对不起
Excuse me.
借过
Oh, sorry.
夫人 我很抱歉
Madame, I’m so sorry.
你能把这些记在洛克伍德名下吗?
Would you please hold this under lockwood?
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You’re welcome.
我实践了真正的梦想
It was my real dream to act.
我七年前去了巴黎
And so I went to Paris seven years ago.
一次美妙的经历
And it was a wonderful experience.
很高兴认识你
It’s a pleasure to meet you. Oh.
我喜欢和你交谈 祝你好运
I enjoyed talking to you. Good luck.
很高兴见到你
Pleasure to meet you, too.
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
你好 安妮
Bonjour, Anne.
你好 雅克
Hello, Jacques.
都准备好了 车子已经等着了
You’re all set. I’ve checked you out and the car is waiting.
你看起来很可爱 是不是?
You look lovely. She does, doesn’t she?
拜托
Come on.
洛克伍德先生 能拍张照吗?
Mr. lockwood, can I have a photo?
谢谢
Thank you.
你的司机来了
Your driver is here.
我看了剧本
I read the script.
如何?
Yes?
我告诉你 稍微带点经典
And I’m telling you, it could be a little classic,
也很商业
and it’s commercial, too.
经典加商业片?我们赶紧制片吧
Classic and commercial? Come on. Let’s go produce it!
等一分钟
Only for a minute.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
迈克尔 你知道我不爱发牢骚 但我的耳朵…
Oh, Michael, you know I am not a whiner, but my ears…
宝贝 对不起 一到布达佩斯
Oh, baby, I’m sorry. You’ll be able to rest
你尽管休息
when we get to Budapest.
坚持到宾馆
And wait till you see where we’re staying.
是马里奥 我的裤内缝长是多少?
It’s Mario. Uh, what’s my inseam?
34英寸
34 inches.
86厘米
86 centimeters. Ah.
飞机餐不算食物 我给你带了点好东西
The food on the plane will not be food. So i got you something good.
尝尝这香肠
Try this sausage.
老店家自己做的
The old man in that shop makes it himself.
看看这个第戎芥末
And look at this dijon mustard.
埃德蒙洛名厂制♥造♥ 法国最好的
It’s Edmond fallot. The best in France!
安妮 你的耳朵滴剂
Anne, here are some drops for your ears.
谢谢你 雅克
Thank you, Jacques.
我们的摩洛哥导演完全疯了
Our director in Morocco has gone completely crazy.
他每天加班两次
He’s into double overtime every day.
他引诱女主角 现在他们在片场闹翻了
He seduced his leading lady but now they’re fighting on the set.
噩梦
It’s a nightmare.
是的 问题他执导了三部榜首电影
Yes, but he’s had three straight hits.
放松 我们可以信任他
Relax, we can trust him.
他做什么?
What’s he doing now?
我不知道
I don’t know.
闻闻香味
Smell that perfume!
富含维他命
And it’s full of vitamins!
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. You’re welcome.
我真不敢相信拉斯居然派飞机
I can’t believe laszlo sent this.
我告诉过你 他想和我们做生意
I told you he wants to be in business with us.
小心点 因为他可不是个大方的人
Be careful, because he’s not a generous man.
夫人 – 请说?
Madame. Yes?
我注意到你耳朵好像不舒服
I notice your ears seem to be bothering you.
是的
Well, yes.
我得警告你 机舱压力会造成疼痛
I must warn you that the cabin pressure can be quite painful.
我不建议你今天搭乘飞机
I don’t recommend you fly today.
谢谢
Thank you.
迈克尔 我想我应该跳过布达佩斯
Michael, I think i should skip Budapest
直接去巴黎
and just go straight to Paris.
什么?
What?

Yeah.
我是说 反正你是去工作的
I mean, you’re gonna be working the whole time anyway.
亲爱的 我很抱歉 我不知道你感觉这么难过
Well, honey, I’m just sorry i didn’t know you were feeling so bad.
我可以提个建议吗?
May I make a suggestion?
我会照顾她的
I’ll take care of her.
真的?是的
Really? Yes.
我明早去巴黎开会
I have meetings tomorrow morning in Paris
我现在开车返回
and I’m driving back now.
没关系 我可以坐火车
Oh, that’s fine. I can take the train, it’s fine.
今天大家都离开戛纳 火车满了
(戛纳电影节)
Everybody’s leaving cannes today. The trains are full.
让我开车送你吧
So, let me drive you. Uh…
真慷慨
That’s very generous,
你确定没问题吗?
but you sure it’s okay with you?

Uh…
大约晚餐时间到
You’ll be there by dinner time.
听着 我不咬人
Look, I don’t bite.
你在巴黎休息 – 今晚等我电♥话♥
You rest up in Paris. – I’ll call you tonight.
宝贝 我爱你
Baby, I love you. Uh…
请等一下

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!