可以告诉我为什么吗
You wanna tell me why?
他们能说什么
What could they say?
“你很性感 但你太难搞了
“You’re sexy, but you’re too much work.
“你厌男”
“You’re a man-hater.
“要想成功抱大腿 就得跪下动动嘴”
“To get ahead you gotta give a little head.”
祝你好运 卡尔森女士
Good luck, Ms. Carlson.
知道为什么我们给士兵穿一样的衣服吗
Do you know why we dress soldiers the same?
这样每个人都知道自己是可以被替代的
So everybody knows they’re replaceable.
我拒绝被替代
I refuse to be replaceable.
他们终于动手了 我被解雇了
Well, they finally did it. I’m out.
他们有没有告诉你理由
Did they give you a cause?
-没有 -很好 准备好战斗了吗
– No. – Good. Ready to go to war?
是的 我准备好了
Oh, yeah. I’m ready.
我是默多克
Murdoch here.
真幽默 你看到那起诉讼了吗
Funny. Have you seen the lawsuit?
哪起诉讼
Which lawsuit?
我没偷懒
I’m not stopping.
罗杰被格雷琴·卡尔森
Roger’s being sued for sexual harassment
起诉性骚扰
by Gretchen Carlson.
爸爸在哪里
Where’s Dad?
巴黎
Paris.

Yeah.
你父亲的律师找你
I have your father’s attorney for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Morning.
所以这名员工起诉了罗杰个人
So, this employee has sued Roger personally.
他不知道她是谁
He doesn’t know who she is.
你知道卡尔森女士吗
Are you familiar with Ms. Carlson?
不知道 两个小时前我才听说她
No. Until two hours ago, I’d never heard of her.
更重要的是她被解雇后没有任何她的消息
More importantly, no one heard from her after she was fired.
等等 连离职补偿都没谈吗
Wait. Not even to negotiate a severance?
没有 这表明
No. And that suggests
她预计到了这件事并早有准备
she knew it was coming and she had a plan.
作为新闻集团的律师 我建议你们
As News Corp attorney, I recommend you conduct
对罗杰的行为进行一次内部调查
an internal investigation into Roger’s behavior.
我知道你们两个跟他有过节
I know you two have had issues with him.
大家注意 所有人听我说
I need everyone’s attention. Listen up, people!
一名邮政员工收到了一包炭疽
A Post employee has received a package of anthrax.
那就在我们楼上
That’s just above us.
关闭那些该死的通风口
Close the goddamn vents!
所有的通风口
All of them!
-罗杰 -所有人都不准拆快递
– Roger. – And nobody opens the mail!
-罗杰 -我们被攻击了
– Roger. – We’re under attack!
罗杰
Roger! Hey!
楼上的情况尽在控制之中
Everything upstairs is under control.
你冷静一点
You need to calm down.
不要在我的新闻室发号♥施令
Do not give orders in my newsroom.
如果真是你的
If it were yours,
你就是老板了
you’d own it.
没事了 所有人
It’s okay, everyone.
什么事情都没有 你们可以回去工作了
Everything’s gonna be fine. You can go back to work.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
先研究一下她的说法
Yeah, let’s look into her claims.
好的
Done.
天呐 是芭比主播
Oh, my God, it’s Anchor Barbie.
福克斯商业频道要试用我
I’m testing for Fox Business.
我的天啊
Holy fucking Christ!
我等下给你回电♥话♥
I’ll call you right back.
马上打开《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》
Pull up The New York Times right now.
怎么了
What’s going on?
我靠
Holy shit!
你看到这个了吗
Did you see this?
天啊
Holy shit!
天啊
Oh, my God.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》吗
The Times?
不是吧
No way.
乔希 给我在主街拍一张好照片
Josh. Get me a nice shot from Main Street.
-不要出现丰田普锐斯 -好的
– No Priuses in it. – Right.
给我的报纸拍照时 不要穿连帽衫
When you’re photographing for my paper, don’t wear a hoodie.
好的
Okay.
连帽衫很瘆人
Hoodies are creepy.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. Thank you.
那是什么
What is that?
超♥市♥买♥♥的寿司
Just grocery-store sushi.
寿司不是左派食物
Sushi’s not liberal food.
我没说它是
I didn’t say that it was.
亲爱的
Hi, love.
马上回家 别跟任何人说话
Go home right now and don’t talk to anybody.
什么 等等 罗杰
What? Wait, Roger…
我现在就走 回家 回家找我
I’m leaving now. Go home. I’ll meet you there.
-什么 -福克斯新闻主持人格雷琴·卡尔森
– What? – Fox News host Gretchen Carlson
起诉电视台的总裁罗杰·艾尔斯
has filed a lawsuit against the network’s CEO Roger Ailes,
声称她被解雇是因为她
claiming she was fired because she was…
福克斯新闻董事长罗杰·艾尔斯回应了
Fox News chairman Roger Ailes is responding to a lawsuit
格雷琴·卡尔森的律师发起的诉讼
filed by lawyers for Gretchen Carlson…
据称 她在
Alleges she was fired
拒绝性要求后被解雇
after turning down sexual advances.
卡尔森在诉讼中称
Carlson claimed in the lawsuit
2013年 艾尔斯将她撤下广受欢迎的早间节目
that Ailes took her off the popular morning show,
《福克斯与朋友们》
Fox & Friends, in 2013,
给她降薪 并安排她
cut her pay and placed her
去主持不太理想的下午档节目
in a less desirable afternoon time slot
原因是她拒绝
because she refused to have
与他发生性关系
a sexual relationship with him.
该诉讼在新泽西州法♥院♥提请
The lawsuit was filed in New Jersey State Court.
钱普在巡视呢
Champ’s making his rounds.
好狗狗
Good boy.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不好
No.
贝丝 我刚和包罗万象谈过
Beth, I just talked to The Wrap.
这是个线上刊物 我说 真是太可悲了
It’s an online publication. I said, how sad it is
这个女人在这抱怨不停
we’ve got this woman making these complaints
而真正的受害者另有其人
when there are real victims out there.
我知道 罗杰 我和《人物》杂♥志♥说过
I know, Roger. I told People magazine
过去十五年里我们经常和你在办公室单独相处
we’ve been in your office alone a lot over 15 years.
我从未看见过她谈到的那些事
I’ve never seen anything like what I’m reading about.
我说了 “我觉得格雷琴·卡尔森
I said, “I don’t think Gretchen Carlson
在公♥司♥完全没朋友”
“has a friend in the building.”
我知道 罗杰 否则会有人告诉我的
I know, Roger. Someone would’ve told me.
他们会引用我的原话
They’re gonna quote me on that.
完全不是事实
Not a ring of truth.
玛利亚·巴蒂罗姆给《名利场》发了一张股价图
Maria Bartiromo sent Variety a stock chart.
我们涨了
We’re up.
汉尼提发推特说”我这周和福克斯几百名女性谈过
Hannity tweeted, “I talked to hundreds of women at Fox this week,
台前幕后人员都有
“Both on air and off.
她们都说这是胡扯”
“They say it all BS.”
-布里特·休姆也发了 -布里特
– Brit Hume, too. – Brit?
“格雷琴怎么不主动辞职再起诉
“Why didn’t Gretchen quit and sue
而是被解雇后才起诉呢
“instead of suing only after she got fired?
她怎么不投诉”
“Why didn’t she complain?”
她怎么不投诉 是人话吗
Why didn’t she complain? Really?
他是指匿名热♥线♥
He means the anonymous hotline.
-还有热♥线♥ -是啊
– There’s a hotline? – Yeah.
我参加过两次性骚扰研讨会
I did the harassment seminar twice.
从未听说过什么热♥线♥
I never heard about a hotline.
因为都是扯淡的
Because it’s bullshit.
合同里说了 他们有权监控我们的通讯
They have a contractual right to monitor our communications.
我们公♥司♥的热♥线♥
A hotline in this building
就像是巴黎被侵占时期的投诉箱一样
is like a complaint box in occupied Paris.
就像是我们直接告诉女性”去发声吧
It’s like we’re telling women, “Go on. Speak up for yourself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!