-好 -当然 这是双向的
– Okay. – Of course, it cuts both ways.
我口风严
I’m discreet,
但我很记仇
but unforgiving.
要在广播电视行业取得成功
Success in broadcast television
是很难的 也要靠运气
is hard. It’s arbitrary.
这是世界上竞争最激烈的行业
This is the most competitive industry on earth.
你懂我的意思吗
You understand what I’m saying?
我们可以合作
We could work together.
我可以把你从队伍里挑出来
I could pluck you out and move you
直接排到最前面
all the way to the front of the line.
但你得给我一点回报
But I want something in return.
你知道是什么吗 凯拉
Do you know what that is, Kayla?
忠诚
Loyalty.
我得知道你是忠诚的
I need to know that you’re loyal.
你得想办法证明这一点
I need you to find a way to prove it.
你考虑一下 好吗
You think about that, all right?
那我们下次再聊
So, we’ll talk again?
费伊会送你出去
Faye can show you the way out.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
杰丝 杰丝
Jess. Jess.
刚刚发生了件很奇怪的事
Something really weird just happened.
我只是去打个招呼…
I just went to say hi to…
我…我遇到…有人邀请我去见罗杰
I just… I met… I was invited to meet Roger.
什么都没…
I mean, nothing…
什么都没发生
Nothing happened.
凯拉
Kayla.
其实不把我牵扯进来
It’s actually better for you
对你会更好
if you don’t involve me in this.
因为他们知道我们是朋友
Um, ’cause they know that we’re friends.
对不起
I’m sorry.
好吧
Okay.
这地方太疯狂了
This place is crazy.
美国不要特朗普 不要三K党
No Trump. No KKK.
不要法♥西♥斯♥
No fascist USA.
-天啊 -好的 我们到了
– Jesus. – Okay, we’re here.
他的助手叫罗娜
His assistant’s name is Rhona.
保安叫基斯
The security guard is Keith…
明白了
Got it.
吉尔 还有什么嘱咐吗
Gil, last words?
别惹他生气 我需要这份工作
Yeah, don’t piss him off. I need this job.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我在这里等你 好吗
I’ll be waiting right here, okay?
现在高兴了吗 婊♥子♥
Are you happy now, bitch?
白天 如果我在办公室
During the day, if I’m in the office,
我就会发推特
I have a number of people
提到很多人
that I’ll just call out a tweet to.
这是我的权利
It’s always my right.
可能你收到了一些充满恶意的推文
You probably had some pretty nasty tweets sent your way.
我也不希望这样
I don’t want that to happen.
我有一些粉丝非常喜欢…
I have fans that really love…
但你也会转发 不仅是粉丝
But you retweet some of those. It’s not just the fans.
但没有转发那些更恶劣的
But not the more nasty ones.
我没有转发的那些会更让你惊愕
You would be amazed at the ones I don’t retweet.
“浪荡♥女♥”
“Bimbo”?
那是我转发的 是的 我这么说了吗
Uh, well, that was a retweet. Yeah, did I say that?
-很多次 -好吧 不好意思
– Many times. – Ooh, okay. Excuse me.
但这不是最可怕的
But not the most horrible thing, you know.
你这一生 梅根 有被骂得更狠的时候
Over your life, Megyn, you’ve been called a lot worse.
-对吗 -好了 够了
– Is that right? – All right, that’s enough.
这跟我无关 跟我无关
It’s not about me. It’s not about me.
你觉得怎么样
Well, what do you think?
我觉得你过于殷勤了
I think you’re too solicitous.
谢谢
Thank you.
但这一次 希望你能直接给予肯定
But this once, I can handle a straight-up positive.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
他攻击了你一整年
He attacks you for a year straight
他一句”哎呀”你就放过他了
and you let him off with a fucking “Oops.”
什么 我没有放过他
What? I don’t let him off.
我跟他对质 我利用了唐纳德·特朗普
I confront him. I used Donald Trump.
亲爱的 你宽恕了他
Honey, you absolved him.
道格 这也出于一些政♥治♥上的压力
Doug, there are internal political pressures at play here as well.
是 是 当然 我明白 吉尔
Yeah, yeah. I bet. I get it, Gil.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
You know what, can we have a second, guys?
麻烦了
Please.
我不是想批评你 我只是
I’m not trying to be critical. I just…
你就是 我化解了这件事
Well, you are. I made this go away.
我让他停止对我们的谩骂 这是为了我们
I stopped his harassing bullshit. For us.
我从没要求你这么做
I never asked you to do that.
他会成为共和党的总统候选人
He is going to be the Republican candidate for President.
-我懂 -我是新闻主播 我需要跟他搞好关系
– I understand… – I’m a news anchor. I need access to him.
你需要跟他搞好关系 为了什么
You need access? At what fucking price?
为了什么 为了我们的公♥寓♥ 我的薪水
At what price? The price of our apartment. My salary.
帮我们付账单的薪水
That pays our fucking bills.
-听我说 -别说了 知道吗
– Look. For the record… – No. You know what?
今年烂透了
It’s been a shitty year!
真的烂爆了
Really fucking shitty year,
我可以希望结束这一切
and I’m allowed to want it over.
是的
You are.

Fuck.
我想说的是 我们真的需要AR-15步♥枪♥
So, what I’m saying is, do we really need AR-15s
来猎鹿
to be able to hunt deer,
和保护我们的家人吗
protect our families?
我赞成人们可以携带手♥枪♥
I’m in favor of people being able to carry handguns.
如果只是手♥枪♥ 一些大规模枪击事件
Some of these mass shootings would have been less deadly
也不会死这么多人了
if that had been the case.
但今天我也和大多数人一样
But I’m also with the majority today,
反对半自动攻击性武器
taking a stand against semiautomatic assault weapons.
这又把我们带回了今天的问题
Which brings us back to the question of the day.
国会应该恢复攻击性武器禁令吗
Should Congress reinstate the Assault Weapons Ban?
我知道你们很多人不同意我的观点
I know a lot of you don’t agree with me.
没关系
That’s fine.
百分之八十九的人说不应该
89% of you say no.
这就是美国伟大的地方
And that’s what makes America great.
-收工 -很好
– Clear. – Great.
二楼想见你
The second floor wants to see you.
-现在吗 -是的
– Now? – Yeah.
我是凯拉
This is Kayla.
你好
Hi.
好的 我马上过来
Yeah. I’ll come right up then.
女士们
Ladies.
你好
Hi.
这里真热
Phew. Hot in here.
格雷琴 你好
Gretchen. Well, how are you?
费伊 很怀念一起吃午餐的日子
Faye, I miss our lunches.
罗杰要见我吗
Roger wants to see me?
没有 应该是戴安
No, I think it was Dianne.
我刚看到她和比尔一起
I just saw her in with Bill.
好吧
All right. Well…
再见 女士们
See you ladies later then.
再见
Bye.
罗杰可以见你了 凯拉
Roger’s ready for you, Kayla.
好的
Okay.
永不停手
Never stops.
格雷琴 你一直是福克斯大家庭
Gretchen, you’ve been such an instrumental part
非常重要的一员
of the Fox family.
没错
Absolutely.
我们只是想告诉你
We just wanted to tell you
我们很感激你的工作
that we appreciated the work…
他要解雇我 是吗
He’s firing me, isn’t he?
是的
Yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!