你不用担心
You’ll be okay.
一周后见
See you in a week.
放开喝 好小子
Drink up, buddy boy.
谢谢
Thank you.
敬不用带孩子 只有我自己的一周
Here’s to a week of no kids, but my own.
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers. – Cheers.
听这个 《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》的弗兰克·布鲁尼
Okay, Frank Bruni in The Times.
-没劲 -“辩论引人入胜
– Boo. – “The debate was riveting.
值得佩服
It was admirable.
这也迫使我写下一堆
It compels me to write a cluster of words
我从未想过要写的溢美之词
I never imagine writing
福克斯新闻好样的”
hooray for Fox News.”
这下你应该高兴了吧
Well, that’s gotta make you happy,
嘲讽里夹带着表扬
praise all tangled up in an insult.
确实很开心 吉尔
It does make me happy, Gil.
你都能看见
And, you know, you could see
她眼睛里喷出的怒血
there was blood coming out of her eyes,
血从她的…
blood coming out of her…
-不管是从哪里 -天啊
– wherever. – No. Oh, my God.
他刚刚是指责我经期发怒吗
Did he just accuse me of anger-menstruating?
-是的 -等等 好
– Yes. – Are… Um, yeah.
我要打给罗杰
I’m calling Roger.
别 我去跟他谈
No. I’ll talk to him.
安心度假 我来处理
Take your vacation. I’ll handle this.
-我的天 -没听到来电铃♥声♥吗
– Oh, my God. – Do you hear the phones?
-道格 -我等下再打给你
– Doug. – I have to call you back.
你想纠正一下你在那个话题里的言论吗
Would you like to correct yourself on that other talking point
有关男性主导的
about men being dominant?
我们没那么多时间了 我也想聊
We don’t have any time. I wish we did.
时间到了 要超时了
We’re running over, we’re running over.
是这样 人力资源正听着呢
Yeah, well, HR is on the phone
因为你叫我娘们
’cause you called me a skirt.
我得再读一遍员工手册了
I gotta read that manual again.
节目结束我就拿一本送去你办公室
I’ll bring it to your office right after the show.
有人找我说
Some guy came up to me and said,
我今早看到你上《福克斯与朋友们》了
“I saw you on Fox & Friends this morning.
格雷琴真人跟电视上一样美吗
“Is Gretchen as cute in person as she is on TV?”
-少来了 -你是怎么回答的
– Oh, come on. – And what did you answer him?
裙子很美 你真好看 颜色选得不错
Beautiful dress. You look wonderful. Great color.
总而言之 格雷琴美若天仙
In summary, Gretchen’s beautiful.
好美 你真美
Beautiful. You look beautiful.
你也光彩照人
Well, you look fabulous, too.
是因为你去脱毛了吗 脱毛疼吗
‘Cause you gotta wax? Does the waxing hurt?
她有麻烦了
She’s in trouble.
他还好意思看我
He looks at me for that!
我们可以试试 女性无处不在
We’ll try that. Women are everywhere.
现在她们都能打高尔夫和网球了
We’re letting ’em play golf and tennis now.
-事态失控了 -行了
– It’s outta control. – You know what?
她不录了
You know… She’s out.
既然男人这么厉害 那你来播新闻吧
You read the headlines, since men are so great.
她得去洗个澡了
She needed a shower.
镜头外的态度更加恶劣
The attitude off-camera was even worse.
史蒂夫直接就开始无视我
Steve simply started ignoring me.
你去投诉的时候 艾尔斯先生是怎么说的
What did Mr. Ailes say when you complained?
他说 你表现得好像只有女人倒霉
He said, “You act like it only rains on women.
别他妈什么事都那么敏感
“Stop getting goddamn offended by everything.
你厌男
“You’re a man-hater.”
还有 多学着点跟男士们打交道
And, um, “Learn to get along with the boys.”
然后就把我撤出了节目
Then he took me off the show.
但又专门为你开了一档
But gave you your own.
没人看的下午档
Well, in the afternoon dead zone.
这就相当于贬职 我们都心知肚明
I mean, it was a demotion and we both knew it.
即便我把收视率提高了百分之十五
Even though I did increase the ratings by 15%.
他把我移到了二垒
He moved me to second base.
在明尼苏达州的时候
Back in Minnesota,
我从斯坦福大学以优等生毕业
before I graduated summa cum laude from Stanford,
以及获得”美国小姐”的头衔之前
before I was crowned Miss America,
我在六年级的垒球联盟里打二垒
I played second base in the sixth-grade softball league.
我讨厌二垒
I hate second base.
他有说过只要你愿意在性方面满足他
Did he ever offer to reverse that decision
他就会撤销这个决定吗
if you made yourself sexually available?
没有明说
Not directly.
罗杰向来看重的是忠诚度
With Roger, it’s always about loyalty.
他说如果你足够忠诚 他就能帮你解决问题
He says he can fix things if you’re loyal.
你们也可以猜到要做到什么地步才算忠诚
And you can guess the ultimate expression of loyalty.
我们不妄自猜测
We don’t guess.
口♥交♥
Oral sex.
罗杰喜欢开玩笑
Roger likes to joke,
“要想成功抱大腿 就得跪下动动嘴”
“To get ahead, you gotta give a little head.”
真的
Really.
但艾尔斯先生
But Mr. Ailes
从未直接表明要你给他口♥交♥
never unambiguously asks for oral sex?
是玩笑话 但总以奚落的口吻
I mean, it was always just a joke, a put-down.
比如 “你很性感 但你太难搞了”
Like, “You’re sexy but you’re too much work.”
还有…
You’re… I mean…
我这里都记满了
I have a whole list in here
因为这就是罗杰的真面目
because that’s just how Roger is.
你想从诉讼里得到什么
What do you want out of a lawsuit?
想得到什么 我想制止这种行为
What do I want? I want this behavior to stop.
总得有人站出来发声 总得有人义愤填膺
Someone has to speak up. Someone has to get mad.
但不一定非得是你
Well, that may not be you.
你的合同里会有一项条款
Your contract will have a clause
要求不公开的强制仲裁
requiring secret, mandatory arbitration.
你应该熟悉鲁迪·巴克提亚的案子吧
You familiar with Rudi Bakhtiar’s case?
-嗯 -你确实应该了解
– Yes. – Well, you’re supposed to be.
我作为华盛顿分社社长的第一步
My first act as DC bureau chief…
我想你留在这里做全职
I want you down here full-time.
天啊
Oh, my God.
那太棒了 当然好
That’s amazing. Yes.
你应该知道这对你有多重要吧
You do know what this means for you?
糟糕 他觉得我没准备好
Shit. He doesn’t think I’m ready.
布莱恩 我不会让你失望的
Brian, I will not let you down.
我会拼命为你效力
I’m gonna bust my ass for you.
鲁尼 说点别的 那是肯定的
Well, Rudi, come on, that’s a given.
那还有什么问题
So, what’s the problem?
只是…
But, um…
听着 你应该知道我对你的感觉吧
Look, you do get how I feel about you, right?
操 操 操
Oh, fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
我很高兴你能这么说 布莱恩
Well, I’m glad you said that, Brian,
因为我也很敬重你
because I really respect you, too.
不不不 我是说
No. No. I mean…
我对你的爱意
How I really feel.
装无辜
Just look confused.
我想要的 鲁迪
All I want from you, Rudi,
就是进你的酒店房♥间
is to see the inside of your hotel room.
该死的
God damn it.
只要你做到这一点
That’s all it’s gonna take.
别作出反应 主动认错
Don’t react. Make it your fault.
布莱恩 如果我做过什么
Brian, if I’ve done anything
让你误解了我对你的感情
to make you think I feel that way about you,
我道歉
I apologize.
是朋友
Friends.
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
聊专业性
Professionals.
我们在专业上很合得来
We have a great professional vibe.
表明立场
Now sell it.
我不搞那套
I just don’t do that.
我从没为工作接受过潜规则
I’ve never had to do that for a job.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
你知道我有多想留在华盛顿
You know I’d kill for DC,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!