你吐完了吗
Do you think that’s it?
抱歉
Sorry.
可能是因为紧张
It’s probably nerves.
不 我紧张的时候能听见自己的心跳
No. When I’m nervous, I hear my heart.
但现在没有
I can’t hear it.
这就是你的第一个问题 这是女权那一套吗
That’s your first question? Is this some feminist thing?
她不是女权主义者
She’s not a feminist.
这事关他的候选资格
It goes to his electability.
你征得汤姆·洛厄尔同意了吗
Did you run it past Tom Lowell?
我们可以针对特朗普
We can go after Trump.
二楼说的吗
The second floor said that?
不是
No.
八楼说的 默多克家族的人
The eighth. The Murdochs.
鲁伯特打给罗杰说 不能再纵容特朗普了
Rupert called Roger and said, about Trump, enough is enough.
听着 特朗普一天到晚只看福克斯台
Look, all Trump does is watch Fox.
罗杰给他机会宣传他的疯狂理论
Roger gave him air for his crazy theories
和愚蠢的牢骚
and idiot grievances.
为什么 因为罗杰认同他的很多观点
Why? ‘Cause Roger shares a lot of them.
你确定要和罗杰作对吗
Are you sure you wanna take that on?
是的
Yes.
这是政♥治♥的新面貌…
It’s the new look of politics…
好了 我不知道这些劲够不够大 但对我有用
Okay, I don’t know if these are strong enough, but they help me.
-止吐药吗 -对
– Nausea? – Yeah.
你五小时后上台
You go live in five hours.
-我没事 -好
– I’ll be fine. – Okay.
唐纳德·特朗普自圆其说
Donald Trump feeds his own narrative.
该死 好想吐
Oh, fuck. So nauseous.
-尽量忍♥一下吧 -嗯
– If you can try to keep them down. – Yeah.
见鬼 别再苦着个脸了 茱莉亚
Fuck. Stop making that face, Julia.
我没苦着脸
I’m not making a face.
还有五小时吗
Five hours?
-对 -好
– Yeah. – Okay.
别担心 我们支持你
Don’t worry. We’re behind you.
远远地支持
Way behind you.
椅子上有张毯子
There’s a blanket on the chair
以防万一 旁边还有个垃圾桶
and, just in case, a trash can beside it.
欢迎收看共和党第一次初选辩论
Welcome to the first Republican primary debate.
今晚的主持人是布雷特·贝尔
Tonight’s moderators will be Bret Baier,
克里斯·华♥莱♥士♥ 以及梅根·凯莉
Chris Wallace and Megyn Kelly.
特朗普先生 人们喜欢你的其中一个原因是
Mr. Trump, one of the things people love about you
你有话直说
is you speak your mind
不像政客那样言辞闪烁
and you don’t use a politician’s filter.
然而 有利自然也有弊
However, that is not without its downsides.
尤其是在女性问题上
In particular, when it comes to women.
你称自己讨厌的女性为”肥猪” “狗”
You’ve called women you don’t like, “fat pigs,” “dogs,”
“懒虫” 还有”恶心的畜生”
“slobs” and “disgusting animals.”
她在干什么
What is she doing?
-你的推特账号♥… -这只是说罗西·欧唐纳
– Your Twitter account… – Only Rosie O’Donnell.
太精彩了
Great TV.
她知道自己在做什么
She knows what she’s doing.
你的推特账号♥…
Your Twitter account…
我得说一句 你说的绝不止罗西·欧唐纳一人
For the record, it was well beyond Rosie O’Donnell.
我敢肯定只有她
Yes, I’m sure it was.
你的推特账号♥对于女性的长相发表了
Your Twitter account has several disparaging comments
数条轻蔑的评论
about women’s looks.
你曾经在《名人学徒》中对一位选手说
You once told a contestant on Celebrity Apprentice
她双膝跪地的画面一定很美
it would be a pretty picture to see her on her knees.
你们觉得这像是一位总统候选人
Does that sound to you like the temperament of a man
应该有的气度吗
we should elect as President?
-你又如何回应这一指控 -她在向他叫板
– And how will you answer the charge – She’s calling him out.
有望成为民♥主♥党候选人的希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥说
from Hillary Clinton who is likely to be the Democratic nominee,
你就是挑起仇女战争的一员
that you are part of the war on women?
算我傻 我还以为他会直面挑战
Call me stupid, but I thought he’d respect the challenge.
特朗普气炸了 发了一整夜的推特
Trump is pissed. He was up all night, tweeting.
糟糕 真的吗
Crap. Really?
他都发了些什么
What was he tweeting?
“福克斯台的观众给浪荡♥女♥梅根·凯莉打差评”
“Fox viewers give low marks to bimbo @MegynKelly.”
-我讨厌那个词 -是啊
– I hate that word. – Yeah.
还说什么你太性感不可能聪明
It says you’re too sexy to be smart,
但也不至于聪明到让人觉得性感
but not smart enough to be sexy.
凌晨两点四十分
2:40 A.M.
“哇 梅根·凯莉确实引爆了今晚的话题
“Wow, @MegynKelly really bombed tonight.
推特上都炸开了锅 看好戏咯”
People are going wild on Twitter! Funny to watch.”
-凌晨三点零七分 “亲爱的梅根” -加油 特朗普
– 3:07 A.M. “Dear @Megyn…” – Go, Trump.
唐纳德·特朗普
Donald Trump.
行了
Okay.
他一共发了多少条推文
How many times did he tweet?
十五条的样子
Like, 15.
-十五条 -没错
– Fif… – Yeah.
他绝对当不了总统
He’s never gonna be President.
等等 我会上新闻吗
Wait. Am I gonna be the story?
-怎么会 -不会的
– No. No. – No.
-我要上新闻了 -不会
– I’m gonna be the story. – No.
别多想了
No. No.
今天的节目必须聊聊唐纳德·特朗普
I can’t let you go without talking about Donald Trump.
格雷琴要花两段时间报道这事
Gretchen’s giving this two blocks?
怎么沦落到这地步了
It’s that far down the food chain?
我们应该给你配个安保团队
We should get you a security team.
考虑一下
Think it over.
特朗普在辩论前给我打过电♥话♥
Trump called me before the debate.
他说他知道你的第一个问题会很辛辣
He said he knew that your first question was harsh.
-他怎么可能知道的 -不得而知
– How could he know that? – No idea.
我反正是不知道
I sure didn’t.
但节目效果很好 出人意料 剑拔弩张
It was good TV. Unexpected. Goddamn tough.
为你骄傲 梅根
Proud of you, Megyn.
谢谢 罗杰
Thanks, Roger.
听说你不太舒服
Heard you were sick.
是啊
Yeah.
可能是我喝的咖啡有问题
I think it was my coffee.
-在哪买♥♥的 -司机给我的
– Where’d you get it? – My driver.
他坚持要去一家高档咖啡店买♥♥
He insisted on some fancy coffee joint.
你认识他
You know this guy?
不认识 他就是个司机 罗杰
No. He’s a driver, Roger.
-你跟他熟吗 -不熟
– Did you know him? – No.
那你不多长个心眼
You know better than that.
好吧 没错 罗杰·艾尔斯是生性多疑
Okay, yes, Roger Ailes is paranoid.
但他父母则是丧心病狂
But his parents were nuts.
他刚动身去上大学
As he drove off to college,
父母就申请离婚 把他蒙在鼓里
they filed for divorce, and didn’t tell him.
圣诞节 他回到家 发现家里有陌生人
At Christmas, he came home to find strangers in his house
他所有的私人物品 照片
and all his things, photos
年鉴 奖杯都被扔了
and yearbooks and trophies thrown out.
所以这个男人为迷失的美国
I mean, is it any wonder the man created
打造一台怀旧机器有什么稀奇的
a nostalgia machine for lost America?
难以置信
This is crazy.
我们居然在这里怀疑
We’re sitting here wondering
一位总统候选人给我的咖啡下药了
if a candidate for President poisoned my coffee.
既成事实才是真的难以置信
It’s only crazy until it happens.
但确实发生了
And it happens.
我讨厌上新闻
I hate being the story.
我打给特朗普
I’ll call Trump.
你去休个假 置身事外
You go on vacation. Stay above it all.
他拉低不了你的收视率
He won’t dent your ratings.
没人会因为矛盾冲突关掉电视
Nobody stops watching because of a conflict.
没有冲突他们就不看了
They stop watching when there isn’t one.
但有些观众会把他的话听进去
Some viewers will listen to him.
是会有一部分 但只要他一直说
Well, some. But as long as he keeps saying,
“梅根·凯莉的节目没看头”
“Megyn Kelly is unwatchable,”
就说明他正在看 观众心里明白
that means he’s watching it. They know that.
他们也会跟着他一起看
And they’ll watch what he watches.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!