名誉一落千丈
A dramatic fall from grace.
老大罗杰·艾尔斯下台了
Roger Ailes is out as top boss.
他们让我们绕过街区
They want us to circle the block.
不 等等
No. Hold on.
-怎么回事 -绕过去
– What’s going on? – Go around.
我被拒之门外了
I’ve been shut out.
是真的
It’s true.
格雷琴说的都是真的
Everything Gretchen said, it’s all true.
罗杰骗了我
Roger lied to me.
为什么 因为我是这里的经理
Why? Because I’m a manager here,
所以我担心我公开维护罗杰
so I have concerns my public defense of Roger
可能会被认为是强制性的
could be construed as coercive.
换成裤子了
Pants.
滚蛋 尼尔
Fuck off, Neil.
抱歉让你久等了
Sorry to keep you waiting.
不用 不用 别起身
No, no, no, no, no, sit down.
谢谢你跑一趟 罗杰
Appreciate you driving up here, Roger.
-我是苏珊·艾斯特里奇 -苏珊
– Susan Estrich. – Susan.
我讨厌走到这一步
I hate that it’s come to this.
我也是
Me, too.
我们给这些女人提供了工作
We gave these women jobs.
让她们上电视 让她们出名
Put them on the air, made them famous.
你不会真的相信
Do you think for a goddamn second
我伤害了她们任何人吧
I did any damage to any of them?
不 你不信
No, you don’t.
你不相信 鲁伯特
You don’t, Rupert.
没有观众想看故事的这一面
There’s no audience for that side of the story.
首先
To begin with,
你们去年欠他的奖金就占这数字的一半
half this, you already owe him from last year’s bonus.
这不是给他了吗
And we’re paying it.
还按合同年限付清薪酬
And paying off your contract.
算你走运吧
Consider yourself lucky.
这是合同义务
It’s a contractual obligation.
我创造了默多克家族最赚钱的资产
I created the Murdoch family’s most profitable asset.
三分之一的利润
A third of your margin.
你们有三个人
There are three of you.
也就是说你们其中一个人
I guess that means I pay for the food
是靠我养活的
that one of you puts in your mouth.
如果是你呢
What if it’s you?
我会找理由开除你
I’d have fired you for cause.
罗杰
Roger,
你创建了一项惊人的业务
you built an amazing business.
没人能夺走你的功劳
No one can take that away from you.
但考虑到现况
But under the circumstances,
这可是一大笔钱
this is a lot of money.
对于那些不清楚你的价值的人来说
And it won’t look good to the people
他们可不会满意
that don’t know your worth.
收下吧
Take it.
遵守你的竞业限制合同
Honor your non-compete.
我向来在乎的都不是钱
I never cared about the money.
我们知道 罗杰
We know, Roger.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我想和你一起去新闻编辑室
I’d like to go to the newsroom with you.
我想和你一起宣布我的离职
I’d like us to announce my leaving together.
不行
No.
爱腿男的终结
The end of the leg man.
我不会想他的
I won’t miss him.
孩子们
Boys.
但愿你俩知道自己在做什么
Hope you two know what you’re doing.
等罗杰办公室的手♥枪♥都清理出去后 我就搬进去
Once Roger’s office is cleared of handguns, I’ll move in.
度过危机之前由我来掌舵
I’ll run the network till the ship’s aright.
唐纳德
Donald.
演讲准备的怎么样了
How’s our speech coming?
是啊
Yeah.
梅根必须滚 嚯嚯贱♥人♥
Megyn’s gotta go! Ho, ho, ho!
梅根必须滚 嚯嚯贱♥人♥
Megyn’s gotta go! Ho, ho, ho!
伙计们 代♥表♥大♥会♥在楼下
Convention’s downstairs, folks.
福克斯情况如何
What’s going on at Fox?
你认为大家震惊吗
Would you say people are shocked?
鲁伯特能承担赶走罗杰的后果吗
Can Rupert afford to dump Roger?
他对你做了什么 梅根 说两句
What did he do to you? Megyn. Come on!
在所有可能的结局中
Of all the ways this could end,
我没预料到这一天的来临
I didn’t see this one coming.
格雷琴·卡尔森逼默多克家族
Gretchen Carlson got the Murdochs
将女性权益置于利益之上
to put the rights of women above profit,
哪怕只是暂时的
if only temporarily.
而我被困在我并不想要的工作中
And I found myself with a job I didn’t want
即使我离开了
or couldn’t really leave
也无法真的甩掉它
even when I did.
你应该把它摆在外面
You should keep that out.
请大家听我说好吗
People, can I get your attention, please?
默多克先生来了
Mr. Murdoch is joining us today.
他要宣布一个重要的声明
He has a very important statement he’d like to say.
打扰了 各位
Excuse me, everyone.
我不会占用太长时间
I won’t take long.
罗杰·艾尔斯要离开福克斯了
Roger Ailes is leaving Fox.
首先我想感谢罗杰
Now, I want to start by thanking Roger
感谢他对我们的公♥司♥和祖国
for his remarkable contribution
做出的卓越贡献
to our company and to our country.
二十年前 罗杰…
Twenty years ago, Roger shared…
在工作中被性骚扰是这样的
Here’s the thing about being sexually harassed at work.
它迫使你产生质疑
It condemns you to questions.
你不断地问自己
You keep asking yourself,
我做了什么
“What did I do?
我说了什么
“What did I say?
我穿了什么
“What did I wear?
我忽略了什么
“What did I miss?
我看起来软弱吗
“Am I seen as weak?
他们会说我是为了钱吗
“Will they say I’m after money?
他们会说我是为了博关注吗
“Will they say I’m after attention?
我会被孤立吗
“Will I be left out?
我的余生都会被这件事定义吗
“Will I be defined by this for the rest of my life?”
我将接任董事长和代理总裁
I will take over as Chairman and acting CEO
沿用现有的管理团队
with the support of our existing management team,
由比尔·夏恩领导
under Bill Shine.
如果我留下来 只能默默忍♥受吗
If I stay, do I just have to put up with it?
下一个地方会有所不同吗
Will the next place be different?
或者说我能改变它吗
Or can I make it different?
罗杰总是说
Roger always said,
“电视上的每个人都只有一份真正的工作
“Everyone on television only has one real job.
讨人喜欢”
“To be likable.”
我不在乎你喜不喜欢我
Well, I don’t care if you like me,
只要你相信我
only that you believe me.
很多人 包括女性
A lot of people, even women,
都对性骚扰指控持怀疑态度
are skeptical of harassment claims
直到他们亲身经历
until they experience it themselves,
或者认识经历过的人
or know someone who has.
让我成为你的那个人
Let me be that person for you.
如你所见
As you can see,
两千万
it’s 20 million.
加上道歉
Plus the apology.
没错
Correct.
真不敢相信福克斯居然同意道歉
I can’t believe Fox agreed to the apology.
这是闻所未闻的
I mean, it’s unheard of.
从来没有发生过
I mean, that never happens.
但你必须签字
But you will have to sign that.
这是严格的保密协议
It’s a strict confidentiality agreement.
金钱可以证明你说的是实话
Money will establish you told the truth,
但是没人能听你亲口说出来
but no one can ever hear it directly from you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!