对她来说 提出这些指控
For her to level these allegations
对艾尔斯来说是毁灭性的打击
is devastating against Ailes.
我们看到了福克斯新闻时代的终结
We are seeing the end of an era at Fox News.
在某种程度上 对他打击最大的是
The dagger in his heart, in some ways,
梅根·凯莉加入了
was the notion that Megyn Kelly
指控他的行列
was among his accusers.
什么
What?
什么
What?
太好了 太好了
Yes. Yes.
罗杰 什么事
Roger, what’s the matter?
梅根说我骚扰她
Megyn’s claiming I harassed her.
-什么 -你看过加布·谢尔曼的文章没
– What? – You saw Gabe Sherman’s post?
詹姆斯一直在骗他
James has been feeding him bullshit.
梳理一下梅根的新闻
Comb through Megyn’s press.
找出她说过的关于我的每一句好话
Find every single positive thing she’s said about me
现在就找出来
and get it out, now.
罗杰 我不能抹黑我一手提拔的主持人
Roger, I can’t discredit an anchor I’m paid to promote.
很高兴我不用和你共事
Glad I’m not in a foxhole with you.
我们把消息透露给布赖特巴特或者德拉吉
Well, we’ll leak something to Breitbart or to Drudge.
对不起 罗杰
I’m sorry, Roger.
那就拿出行动来
Well, do something!
至少找些格雷琴的黑料
At least get some shit about Gretchen out there.
这些女人想搞死我
These women are trying to fuck me!
你不知道的我也不知道
I have no answers for you that you don’t already know.
现在我无能为力
It’s out of my hands at this point.
我们会发电邮给你们 请稍安勿躁
We will be emailing you guys. Please just hold tight.
谢谢
Thanks.
吉尔
Gil.
格丽塔
Greta.
梅根想干什么
What’s Megyn’s endgame?
这也是她谈合同的其中一步吗
This part of her contract negotiation?
这跟钱没关系
It’s not economic.
跟政♥治♥也没关系
Or political.
行吧 吉尔
Okay, Gil.
不 这太吓人了
No, this is scaring me.
就像是全世界都着火了
It’s like the whole world’s on fire
没有人可以信任
and no one can be trusted.
杰拉尔多 有线电视新闻 六号♥线
Geraldo. CNN, line six.
没空
Can’t talk.
这是世界末日
These are the end-times.
你们为什么没在打电♥话♥
Why aren’t you on the phone?
对性骚扰作出评论吗
To comment on sexual harassment?
我们是给比尔做事的
We work for Bill.
支持罗杰
Team Roger.
我们需要你穿上它
We need you to wear it.
-不要 不要 -你开什么玩笑
– No. No. – Are you kidding?
-她没有别的工作要做吗 -穿上
– Doesn’t she have a job? – Get it on.
梅根·凯莉无可奉告
Megyn Kelly has no comment.
她在出差
She’s traveling.
在克利夫兰
To Cleveland.
参加共和党代♥表♥大♥会♥ 记得吗
For the Republican convention, remember?
听着 我认识他四十年了
Look, I’ve known him for 40 years,
他就像《荒野猎人》里的灰熊一样轻浮
and he’s about as flirty as the grizzly from The Revenant.
听我跟你说
Let me tell you something.
我说这些指控恶心 是因为指控本身就恶心
I called these allegations sick ’cause they are sick.
为什么没让我签这个协议
Why wasn’t I let in on the pact?
什么协议
What pact?
布赖特巴特说
Breitbart is saying there’s a pact
前五十名演播员有个协议
among our top 50 on-air talents
如果罗杰被炒了 我们都辞职
that if Roger gets fired, we all walk.
很好 在哪签
Great. Where do I sign?
等等 我从没听说过有什么协议
Wait, I never heard of a pact.
我也没有
Me either.
罗杰放的料
Roger placed it.
假新闻
Fake news.
走吧
Come on.
形势对罗杰有多不利
How bad does it look for Roger?
很不利
Bad.
感觉没有我想象的那么严重
Doesn’t feel like I imagined it would.
格雷琴 你做了一件非常了不起的事
Gretchen, you achieved something remarkable.
是的
Yes, I did.
妈妈
Mom?
我们该做个了结了
I think it’s time we finish this.
好 有消息我会告诉你的
Okay. I’ll let you know.
妈妈 你打完电♥话♥了吗
Mom, are you done with that?
打完了
I’m done.
去年我为默多克家族赚了十五亿美元
I made the Murdochs 1.5 billion in profit last year.
纯利润
Pure profit.
福克斯新闻是史上最成功的有线电视专营公♥司♥
Fox News is the most successful cable franchise in history.
格雷琴·卡尔森的律师来电
Gretchen Carlson’s lawyers.
她想和解了
She wants to settle.
没有鲁伯特的资金支持
It’s a lot less appealing to sue you personally
起诉你个人就没那么有吸引力了
without Rupert’s money behind you.

Ken.

Ken.
-看看谁来了 -天啊
– Look who’s here. – Oh, my gosh!
我给你带了几个小孩子
I brought you some small people.
天啊 我好想你们
Oh, my gosh. I’ve missed you guys so much.
为了吓你一跳我们练了两周
We practiced that scare for two weeks.
看看你们
Look at you.
-我爱你 妈妈 -我的小宝贝
– I love you, Mama. – My little chubble-wubbles.
-我们吓到她了 -好了
– We got her. – All right.
她吓坏了
She was so scared.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你怎么样 亲爱的
How are you, sweetheart?
我不是因为做了这件事而被骂
I’m either damned for doing it
就是因为没早点做而被骂
or damned for not doing it sooner.
拜托告诉我 我的口无遮拦没毁掉我们的生活
Tell me my big mouth didn’t ruin our life.
目前还没有
Not yet.
我能单独和罗杰谈谈吗
Can I speak to Roger alone, please?
你确定要贝丝在场吗
Are you sure you want Beth here?
当然
Well, of course.
格雷琴录下了你们的对话
Gretchen taped your conversations.
这他妈是撒谎
That’s a goddamn lie.
录了一年多
For over a year.
但是
But…
你不相信她吧
you don’t believe her?
诉讼中引用你的话 都在录音中
Your quotes in her lawsuit, they’re from tapes.
他们之前为什么不告诉我们
Why didn’t they tell us before?
为了等你矢口否认
So you’d issue complete denials.
为了摧毁你的可信度
So you’d have no credibility.
她显然做足了功课
Apparently, she did her homework.
上帝保佑我们的下一任总统 唐纳德·特朗普
God bless our next President, Donald Trump,
上帝保佑美♥利♥坚♥合众国
and God bless the United States of America!
美♥利♥坚♥
USA!
朱利安尼先生火力全开
Mr. Giuliani’s fired up.
广♥告♥之后
When we come back,
我们将与参与撰写讲稿的人讨论他的演讲
we’ll discuss his speech with the man who helped write it.
收工
Clear.
别作出反应 好吗
Don’t react, okay?
罗杰下台了
Roger’s out.
信源可靠吗 吉尔
Is that sourced, Gil?
嗯 《纽约邮报》
Yeah. The New York Post.
封面报道
They put him on the cover.
鲁伯特让他辞职
Rupert’s telling him to let go.
那就是独家新闻了
Then it’s a scoop.
我们会赢的 我们会赢得彻底
We’re gonna win. We’re gonna win so big.
谢谢大家
Thank you very much, everybody.
今晚媒体界和政界都有重大新闻
There is some breaking news tonight in the worlds of media and politics.
福克斯新闻发生惊人变革
A blockbuster shakeup at Fox News.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!