你会得到保护的
You’ll be protected.
那你当时举报了吗
Did you?
我向他的上级反映了
I took it to his superior.
但没有任何下文 我只好放弃
Nothing happened. I had to drop it.
为什么
Why?
我想上电视
I wanted to be on television.
你有没有想过你的沉默会造成什么后果
Did you think what your silence would mean?
对我们 对我们所有人
For us? The rest of us?
罗杰的所作所为不是我造成的
Roger is not my fault.
如果事先…
It would’ve been nice if…
如果有人告诉我们 他追求的不仅仅是美♥腿♥
If somebody told us that he’s after more than legs.
凯拉 保护你不是别人的事
It’s nobody’s job to protect you, Kayla.
那正是我们所有人该做的
That’s all of our job.
我不懂你 你可是…
I don’t get you. You’re…
你有影响力
You have power.
为什么还因循守旧
Why are you still playing by old rules?
你是梅根·凯莉
You’re Megyn Kelly.
看看你周围 玻璃心
Look around, snowflake.
你以为我怎么成功的
How do you think I succeeded?
你以为一个女人怎么上的福克斯黄金时段节目
How do you think a woman gets a prime-time Fox show?
那你跟他发♥生♥关♥系♥了
So, you had sex with him?
我的老天
Jesus fucking Christ.
印第安纳州州长迈克·彭斯
One thing to keep in mind
即将成为唐纳德·特朗普的竞选伙伴
about the prospect of Indiana governor, Mike Pence,
关于他的前景 有一点要记住…
becoming Donald Trump’s running mate…
你好
Hello.
喂 是我
Hey, it’s me.
我的天 什么鬼 凯拉
Oh, my God. What the fuck? Kayla.
我手♥机♥上显示的是”比尔” 搞什么
It said “Bill” in my phone. What the fuck?
对不起 之前我在你手♥机♥上把我的号♥码
Oh, sorry. I saved my number under his name
存成他的名字 开玩笑的
in your phone, um, as a joke.
-我忘了 -上帝 我的天
– I forgot. – Oh, my God. Jesus Christ.
我差点心脏病发作
I had a heart attack.
你在哪
Where are you?
我在约会
I’m on a date.
好吧
Okay.
你有没有
Hey. Did you, um…
你有没有把我的名字给过梅根
Did you give my name to Megyn by any chance?
我有可能
I… I may have, um,
跟别人说过一两次有点担心你
worried about you out loud once or twice.
你为什么不直接
Why didn’t you just
支持我
support me?
我不知道
I don’t… I don’t even know.
我什么也做不了 而且我
I couldn’t do anything. And I…
我不能搞砸 因为我是福克斯新闻的女同
I can’t fuck up because I’m a lesbian at Fox News.
所以呢
So?
你在跟谁约会 凯拉
So, who’s your date with, Kayla?
我不可能找个男的约会
I can’t just go on a date with a dude
就把问题解决了 对吧
and make it go away, you know?
我想…
I think I’m…
我想我要给保罗-韦斯律所打电♥话♥
I think I’m gonna call Paul/Weiss.
好的 那很好
Okay. That’s good.
非常好
That’s really good.
我很高兴你要这么做
I’m really glad you’re doing that.
你绝对应该这么做
I think that’s absolutely what you should do.
好的
Okay, great.
我就是
I just, um… I just…
我没…
I didn’t…
我不能给别人打电♥话♥ 我就是
I can’t call anyone else and I just…
我现在需要一个人
I need someone right now
告诉我我应该这么做
to tell me that that’s what I should do.
天呐 当然应该
Oh, my God, yes.
我听说那是个外部律所
I heard it was, like, an outside firm
他们在非常严肃地调查
and they’re taking it really seriously.
好的 谢谢
Okay, great. Thanks.
凯拉
Kayla.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我做了
I did it.

I…
我做了 我向他屈服了
I did it. I gave in to him.
凯拉 我
Kayla, I…
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
他不停地说 不停地说
He kept talking. He just kept talking.
他不停地说
He kept saying…
“乖孩子
“Good girl.
你是个乖孩子 做个忠诚的士兵
“That’s a good girl. Be a good soldier.
给自己争取一席之地”
“Earn your place.”

Fuck.
他甚至都没
He didn’t even…
他连裤子都没解开
Didn’t even unbuckle.
他硬不起来
He couldn’t get…
我觉得自己很肮脏
I feel so filthy.
不 凯拉
No, Kayla.
你没做错任何事
You didn’t do anything wrong.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我要挂了
I better go.
罗杰能察觉出别人的弱点
Roger can sense vulnerabilities.
那个时候 我们见面都是在谈职业策略
In those days, our meetings were career-strategy sessions
他还会给我一些好的建议和评论 比如
mixed with good advice and comments like…
最基本的是自信
The most basic thing is confidence.
勇敢地做自己
Feel at home in your own skin.
自信令人性感
If you’re confident, you’re sexy.
你一定有几件性感的胸罩
I’m sure you have some sexy bras.
我想看你穿性感内衣
I’d love to see you in those.
那就是猫和老鼠的游戏
It was a cat-and-mouse game.
但他总给我一些好建议
But he always gave me good advice,
也让我转移话题
and let me deflect,
告诉他别痴心妄想
tell him to dream on.
我越是忍♥让他
The more I let him get away with,
他就越对我得寸进尺
the more he pushed my buttons.
我不确定女人是否擅长采访
I don’t know if women can be good interviewers.
男人有杀手本能
Men have that killer instinct.
我们会做坏事
We do bad things.
也不觉得愧疚
And we do not feel guilty about it.
我怎么能确定你有这种驱动力
How can I be sure you have that kind of drive?
最后 一月份的时候
Finally, in January…
是06年吗
This is ’06?
是的
Yes.
他抓住了我
He grabbed me.
试图吻我
Tried to kiss me.
我两次把他推开
I pushed him away twice.
我要走的时候 他问我
As I was leaving, he asked,
“你的合同什么时候到期”
“when’s your contract up?”
第三次之后 我离开了
After the third time, I left.
他再也没做出别的举动吗
And he never tried anything again?
没有
No.
我不接他的电♥话♥ 留在了华盛顿
I ignored his calls. Stayed in DC.
两年后 我得到了一个节目
Two years later, I had a show.
有没有什么长♥期♥的影响
Any long-term consequences?

Yeah.
我是证人W吗
Am I Witness W?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
按字母顺序这是第二十三个
It’s the 23rd letter in the alphabet.
我跟你联♥系♥之后有二十二位女性站出来了吗
Have 22 other women come forward since I first spoke to you?
是不是
Have they?
还会有更多人吗
Will there be more?
今天早上的爆♥炸♥新闻
A major bombshell this morning.
明星主播梅根·凯莉已经告知律师
Star anchor Megyn Kelly has informed lawyers
福克斯新闻的总裁 罗杰·艾尔斯
that Fox News CEO, Roger Ailes,
曾对她进行性骚扰
sexually harassed her.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!