那是谁来着
Who was that?
记不清了
My memory’s horrible.
你应该去问天气预报的珍妮丝
You should go see Janice in Weather.
没人愿意出声
I mean, nobody wants to talk.
-你能怪他们吗 -不能
– Can you blame them? – No.
你到哪去了
Where’d you disappear to?
我知道有谁了
I’ve got names.
女同事间都在传罗杰的八卦
Women rumored to have stories about Roger.
-谁传的 -珍妮丝
– From who? – Janice.
-天气预报的珍妮丝 -所有人有事都会跟她讲
– Weather Janice? – Everybody confides in her.
天气部门的人不会跟你抢饭碗
Nobody from Weather wants your job.
你打算怎么办
What are you going to do with them?
跟她们说这次不一样了
Tell them this time’s different.
-等等 -不 别等了
– Wait. – No, don’t wait.
-别听他的 -听我说…
– Don’t listen to him. -Listen…
现在不仅仅关系到你的工作
Look, it’s not only your job here.
我还有孩子要养 莉莉正怀着孩子
I got kids, okay? Lily has a baby now.
朱莉娅要是不能续签证 就只能回加拿大了
Julia’ll lose her visa and have to go back to Canada.
我们知道你跟别的电视台接触过
And we know that you’ve been talking to broadcast networks.
你随便到哪都能找到新工作 但我们不能
Yeah, you can get a job anywhere. But we can’t.
而且恕我直言 你去了别处还能做什么
And no offense, but who the hell will you be?
没人能离开福克斯 梅根 不能的
Nobody leaves Fox, Megyn. Not really.
它已经和你融为一体了
It’s in your DNA now.
想想你会引起什么样的轩然大♥波♥
So, think about what you’re blowing up here.
要我说 查明真♥相♥吧
I say find the truth.
我看不懂你的表情
Well, that face tells me nothing.
要是他们冲你来了
Well, if they come after you,
我们也会受牵连的
it won’t be you they come after.
格雷琴·卡尔森
Gretchen Carlson,
你在福克斯新闻的老同事
your old colleague at Fox News,
对你们的老板 罗杰·艾尔斯
has issued some allegations,
提出了指控 控告他性骚扰
some sexual-harassment allegations over your boss, Roger Ailes.
你对此事的态度是什么
What is your position on this?
当你听说此事时 是怎么想的
What did you think when you heard this?
在美国 每一位稍有名气
In this country, every famous,
有权势或者富有的人 都是众矢之的
powerful or wealthy person is a target.
你是 我也是
You’re a target. I’m a target.
随时都可能有人站出来
Any time, somebody could come out
起诉我们 攻击我们
and sue us, attack us,
诉诸媒体或曝光
go to the press or anything like that.
这种情况应该受到谴责
And that’s a deplorable situation.
我在罗杰·艾尔斯手下工作了二十年
I’ve worked for Roger Ailes for 20 years.
他是我遇到过的最好的老板了
Best boss I’ve ever had.
从来没有人跟我说什么不能穿
Well, I’ve never been told what I can’t wear.
我知道你没问
Well, I know you didn’t ask,
但我觉得有必要说明一下
but I think it needs to be said.
现在的情况非常混乱
It’s a very confusing time right now.
今晚将出现曼哈顿悬日奇景
Tonight is Manhattanhenge.
日落时的阳光将与街道完美对齐
Sunset will align perfectly with the city’s grid.
最佳观赏地点在14街 34街和57街
The best viewing streets are 14th, 34th and 57th.
-再见 纽约 -收工
– Good day, New York. – And clear.
明天见 吉米
See you tomorrow, Jimmy.
祝你今天愉快
Yep. Have a good one.
美女身边没有怪老头
A babe with no geezer?
这里肯定不属于福克斯
This can’t be a Fox affiliate.
梅根 我的天 你好吗
Megyn. My God. How are you?
挺好的 你呢
Good. How about you?
也挺好 你妈妈怎么样
Good. How’s your mom?
她也挺好的 在上培训课 准备做个保安
She’s good. She’s training to be a security guard.
因为特朗普那个事吗 还是因为…
Is that because of the Trump stuff, or is that…
不是 她就是想要一份可以配枪的工作
No. She just wants a job where she gets to carry a gun.
你是来聊罗杰的吗
So, did you come up here to talk about Roger?
为什么会这么说
What would make you say that?
我在这两年了
I’ve been at local for two years,
没人想着过来看看我
nobody’s ever come to see me.
你想念大家吗
You miss us?
你是指我工作了十四年的地方吗
The network I worked at for 14 years?
那个我父亲帮忙创立 我哥哥在那担任记者的地方
That my dad helped build? Where my brother’s a reporter?
朱丽叶 罗杰有没有…
Juliet, did Roger ever…
没有
No.
我听说了一些事 但没亲身经历过
I heard things, but nothing firsthand.
那就好
Good.
-我很想你 -我更想你
– I miss you. – I miss you more.
-我们应该找时间一起出去喝一杯 -是的
– We should go have a drink. – Yes.
罗杰…
Roger…
他雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥调查员工
He has detectives on staff.
在十四楼
Up on 14.
他们调查敌人 跟踪他们
They look into enemies, follow them,
在网上发黑帖
post negative stories online.
那层叫做黑屋
It’s called the Black Room.
我不希望你出事 好吗
I don’t want you in danger, all right?
不 不 不 我不是在说我自己
No, no, no. I’m not talking about me.
我在说你
I’m talking about you.
打听罗杰·艾尔斯的时候 小心你问的对象
Be careful who you ask questions about Roger Ailes.
我的律师在跟福克斯谈判
My lawyers are negotiating with Fox.
比尔并不会负任何责任
Not that Bill will pay any of it.
比尔
Bill?
奥莱利
O’Reilly.
还有杰克
And Jack.
天啊
Jesus.
对不起
Sorry.
上梁不正下梁歪
Fish rots from the head.
我准备跟调查此事的外部律所谈谈
I’m gonna talk to the outside firm
保罗-韦斯律所
investigating this, Paul/Weiss.
我听说你在福克斯有过不愉快的经历
I heard you had some issues over here.
没错
I did.
如果你可以给我一个名字
If you have a name to give.
罗杰
Roger.
如果我不能确保安全 是不会问你的
I wouldn’t ask if I didn’t think it was safe.
罗杰
Roger.
-杰克 -罗杰
– Jack. – Roger.
罗杰
Roger.
道格
Doug.
-罗杰 -杰克
– Roger. – Jack.
-罗杰 -弗朗西斯科
– Roger. – Francisco.
-道格 -比尔
– Doug. – Bill.
-杰克 -杰克
– Jack. – Jack.
-比尔 -弗朗西斯科
– Bill. – Francisco.
-罗杰 -罗杰
– Roger. – Roger.
你是凯拉 对吗
It’s Kayla, right?
是的
Yeah.
-你好 -你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我是梅根
Megyn.
我知道
I know.
你以前和格雷琴共事 对吗
You used to work with Gretchen, right?
跟她有学到很多东西吧
Did you learn a lot from her?
是的
I did, yes.
对她我只有赞美之词
I have nothing but good things to say about her.
那太好了
That’s great.
我一直觉得非常奇妙
You know, I always find it so interesting
历史会选择谁去做一件重要的事
who history chooses to do something important.
也许吧
I guess.
我想要问问你…
Listen, I wanted to ask you…
我想问你罗杰是否在骚扰你
I wanted to ask you if Roger is harassing you.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
受害者总能找到彼此
We find each other.
你也被骚扰过吗
You, too?
很久以前了
Long time ago.
你还好吗
You okay?
你应该去举报罗杰
You should report Roger.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!