谢尔曼是通过格雷琴的律师找到她们的
Sherman met them all through Gretchen’s lawyer.
有人可能跟她们串好词了
They could have been coached.
口♥交♥那件事听起来很真
The blowjob thing feels real to me.
罗杰看起来像是会为那种
Does Roger seem like a guy who would get off
权力关系起性致的人吗 没错
on that particular power dynamic? Yes.
他是那种认为
A guy who maybe thinks
口♥交♥不算数的人吗 也许
oral doesn’t really count? Maybe.
他是那种出于某种原因
A guy who has reasons to prefer
喜欢穿着衣服进行性行为的人吗
a sex act that lets him keep his clothes on?
当然
Sure.
但这仍然不能证明这是真的
Still doesn’t make it true.
如果是真的
Well, if true,
这些事情都发生在福克斯成立之前
these incidents all happened before Fox started.
-那重要吗 -不重要
– Should that matter? – No.
重要
Yes.
我和格尔森·茨威法赫谈过了
I talked to Gerson Zweifach.
然后呢
And?
他让我去鼓励
He asked me to encourage women
有话要说的女性站出来
who have claims to come forward.
你记得你上一次
You remember what happened
夹在鲁伯特和罗杰之间时 发生了什么吗
last time you got between Rupert and Roger?
在我发声之前
Before I speak out,
我得知道还有没有其他福克斯女职员遇到过这种事
I need to know if this happened to other women at Fox.
你们明白吗
You understand that?
你这么说是真想要知道
Is this one where you really wanna know,
还是你想表现得
or you wanna look like
自己想要知道 但其实不想
you really wanna know, but don’t?
我真的想知道
I really wanna know.
我并不总是那样的
I’m not always like that.
这里没人相信
No one around here believes
罗杰会骚扰格雷琴
Roger would want to harass Gretchen.
我给你发几条她给罗杰发送的挑逗短♥信♥吧
I will send you some of her soapy notes to Roger.
“昨晚桑德拉给梅根替班了
“Last night Sandra filled in for Megyn.
为什么不是我 笑脸”
“Why not me? Smiley face.”
谁会给骚扰自己的人发笑脸
Who sends a harasser a smiley face?
-马蒂 -南希
– Martin. – Hey, Nancy.
-感谢你能来 -别客气
– Thanks for coming. – Of course.
南希 要咖啡吗
Hi, Nancy. Coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们收集到了什么
So, what do you got?
福克斯内部没有人站出来
So, um, no one from Fox has come forward.
一个也没有
No one?
鲁迪·巴克提亚
Rudi Bakhtiar.
但没有在职员工
But no one who’s still there?
在职员工对罗杰只有赞扬
There’s been nothing but praise for Roger.
除了梅根·凯莉
Except from Megyn Kelly.
她反常地沉默
She’s been unusually silent.
好 梅根过去和罗杰
Right. Well, something must’ve happened
肯定发生过什么
to Megyn in the past with Roger.
否则她那么有野心 不可能不支持他
She’s way too ambitious not to support him.
有可能
Possibly.
你是不是该打给她
Should you call?
告诉她你很乐意与她分享这个成为焦点的机会
Tell her this is a spotlight you’d be happy to share?
梅根 分享
Megyn, share?
不 她不会愿意的
No. She wouldn’t do it.
-为什么这么说 -因为我就不会
– What makes you say that? – Because I wouldn’t.
罗杰挑拨手下的女性相互竞争
I mean, Roger plays his women off against each other.
他总是这样 他会说
He’s always done it. He’ll say,
“梅根认为丽萨应该顶替你的位置”
“Megyn thinks that Lisa should get your spot.”
或者”梅根怀疑你跟卡尔有一腿”
Or, “Megyn suspects that you’re screwing Cal.”
然后他会指导你怎么对她进行报复
And then he’ll offer advice on how to get back at her,
就好像是你自己提起来的一样
as if you brought it up.
她正在重新洽谈合同
She’s renegotiating her deal.
我能想到无数个保持沉默的理由
I can think of roughly 15 million reasons to stay quiet.
我们确实需要一些联盟
We do need some collaboration.
肯定有助于我们与其它电视台的合作
Well, that would certainly help with the other networks.
老天 怎么了
Oh, God. What?
怎么了 马蒂
What, Marty?
他们给我们提供的
Well, we’ve not had, um,
工作机会不多
a lot of incoming job interests from them.
不多是多少
What’s not a lot?

None.
他们害怕罗杰
They’re afraid of Roger.

No.
女人不能起诉上司
No woman gets to sue her boss.
美国公♥司♥的第一条规则
Rule number one of corporate America,
不能起诉上司
you don’t sue your boss.
我孤注一掷
I jumped off a cliff.
我以为她们会有人站在我这边
I thought one of them would stand with me.
-妈妈 -我们回来了
– Hey, Mom. – Hey, we’re home.
天啊…宝贝们
God, uh… Hey, honey.
厨房♥里有点心
There’s a snack in the kitchen.
-好的 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thanks.
我们会打败他的
We’re gonna get him.
梅根不想发表声明
Megyn doesn’t want to release a statement.
有人会觉得这是在左右调查进程
It could be seen as influencing the investigation.
让她当着罗杰的面说这话
Have her say that to Roger’s face.
告诉我们还有谁没有替罗杰发声
Look, let us know who else hasn’t spoken up for him,
或许她可以私下去给她们做做工作
and maybe she can encourage them, privately.
不 我们要的是当家花旦表态 我们需要她
No! Jesus. We need our anchors. We need her.
我再跟她谈谈
Let me talk to her.
是的 快去
Yes, please.
亲爱的 这里就是安全和真实之岛
Look, sweetheart. This is an island of safety and truth.
我穿裤子
I wear pants.
没人不让我穿裤子
No one has ever told me not to wear pants.
我穿裤子 我也想知道这种传言从何而来
I wear pants. I’d love to know where that came from.
真烦人 有毒
It’s obnoxious. It’s toxic.
我们需要所有人站出来支持罗杰
We need everyone on Team Roger.
所有人
Everyone.
-你好 -早上好
– Hi. – Good morning.
得了吧 没人逼我穿短裙
Come on. No one makes me wear short skirts.
他是让女性主持
He was the first to put a female on
黄金时段节目的第一人
as host of a prime-time show.
罗杰·艾尔斯拥护女性
Roger Ailes champions women.
不 没有专门拍腿的镜头
No. There is no leg cam.
不 可以稍等下吗
No. Could you just hold on for one sec?
麦琪 我明天得穿裤子
Maggie? I have to wear pants tomorrow.
没有二楼的首肯 你不能穿裤子
Not without authorization from the second floor, you don’t.
我们从没给她量过裤子的尺寸
We never fitted her for pants!
你们想怎么写就怎么写
You can print whatever story you like,
但我们没有专门拍腿的镜头
but there is no leg cam.
莉莉
Lily?
贝丝要我去跟梅根聊聊
Beth needs me to talk to Megyn.
我准备在直播中作出声明
I’m gonna do an on-air statement
福克斯所有的女性都站出来
while all the Fox women come out
在我身后一字排开 支持罗杰
one by one behind me for Roger.
那是不可能的
That will never happen.
安思
Ains?
你知道为什么罗杰办公室外还有一道安全门吗
Well, you know why Roger’s got that door blocking his office?
因为某天财务部的一个孟加拉人
Well, yeah, ’cause a Bangladeshi from Accounting
不小心走错路闯了进去
wandered in one day by mistake.
别闹了
Please.
是为了让姑娘们可以
It’s so girls can come in
从后面的电梯进去而不被别人看见
from the back elevator and no one sees ’em.
真的吗
Really?
我们这儿经常有演播员来
We get talent coming here all the time
想给自己化个美美的妆容
looking to get their faces done.
“我要去见罗杰了 一定得拿出我的最佳状态来”
“I’m going to see Roger. I gotta look my best.”
有个姑娘出来后
Yeah. One came back out
下巴和鼻子上的妆全掉了
with it rubbed off her nose and chin.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!