我们从这种特别关注中受益
We benefited from that kind of attention.
简宁·皮洛
I mean, Jeanine Pirro?
她是罗杰团队的创始成员
She’s like the founding member of Team Roger.
你没接电♥话♥
You’re not answering your phone.
对 我拿着呢
No, I’m holding it.
好吧 大家都还在找你
Okay, well, everybody’s still looking for you.
需要在特朗普面前
Where were any of these
-维护我的时候 这些人在哪 -借过
– people to defend me from Trump, hmm? – Excuse me.
比尔·夏恩让他们不要维护你
Bill Shine told them not to.
搞什么
What the fuck?
我们的老板
Our boss.
你们为什么站在走廊里
Why are you guys in the hall?
我收到了罗杰律师的电♥话♥
I got a call from Roger’s lawyer
她的原话是”放松”
saying to, quote, “Relax.”
他们在说服鲁伯特将调查范围限制在
They’re convincing Rupert to limit the investigation
格雷琴和她的团队内
to Gretchen and her team.
只有五六名女性
That’s only five or six women.
你会坐视不理吗
Are you gonna let that happen?
我喜欢罗杰 真的
I like Roger. I do.
我知道
I know.
即使他控制欲很强也很记仇
Even if he can be controlling and vindictive.
这些不是问题的关键 梅根
Those sins aren’t really the problem, Meg.
罗杰出钱给员工做康复治疗
I mean, there were hundreds of stories
或资助罹患不治之症的员工
of Roger paying an employee’s rehab,
这之类的故事不计其数
or keeping somebody terminally ill on payroll.
你记得谢普出柜时
You remember when Shep came out.
罗杰只是说
All Roger said was,
“我才不管你跟谁搞
“I don’t care where you put your pecker,
只要你别管我跟谁搞就行”
“as long as you don’t tell me where to put mine.”
这些也不是很有说服力
Again, not the most redeeming.
他提拔了我 没有计较我拒绝过他
He promoted me, he looked past the rejection,
不在乎我可能会这样说出来的风险
he looked past the risk of this exact conversation.
他给了我伤害他的权力
He handed me the power to hurt him.
-早安 -你好 梅根
– Morning. – Hi, Megyn.
我们得打电♥话♥给格尔森·茨威法赫
We need to get Gerson Zweifach on the phone.
格尔森 我是替罗杰打的电♥话♥
Gerson, I’m calling for Roger.
他希望我能参与你们的调查
He wants me to be part of your investigation.
我们已经决定交给一家外部律所调查了
We’ve decided on an outside firm.
不 为什么 格尔森 我们能自己进行调查
No, why? Gerson, we can handle this ourselves.
我委托了保罗-韦斯律所
I’m asking Paul/Weiss.
保罗-韦斯律所
Paul/Weiss?
告诉他们我可以积极参与调查
You tell them that I can actively participate.
朱利安尼先生 你是罗杰的老友了
Mr. Giuliani, you’re an old friend of Roger.
你同他们密不可分
You married them.
把信息告诉你
Sharing information with you
律师与当事人保密特权将形同虚设
will remove the cloak of attorney-client privilege,
所有站出来指证罗杰的女性
making the testimony of any woman
都将暴露身份
who comes forward subject to discovery.
我明白 我可以签个声明
I understand. You get me a waiver.
我不会调整调查方向
I will not structure this investigation
好让调查对罗杰有利
so Roger isn’t perceived of as its target.
你希望大家觉得他有罪
You want him to look guilty?
那取决于我们的调查结果
Well, that depends on what we find.
你认识一个叫加布·谢尔曼的记者吗
You know a reporter, Gabe Sherman?
-不认识 -马上就会认识了
– No. – You’re about to.
他找到了六个
He’s found six women
声称遭受罗杰骚扰的女性
who claim Roger Ailes harassed them.
都是在罗杰成立福克斯新闻之前的事
All from before Roger founded Fox News.
那是很多年前了
This was years ago.
他说他会让我上节目
He said he would put me on the show,
但我得和他上♥床♥
but I had to go to bed with him.
我说”是吗 和你 还有谁”
And I just said, “Yeah, right. You and who else?”
然后他说”只有我和一些好友”
And he said, “Just me and a few of my preferred friends.”
我进去 然后他关上了门
I came in and he closed the door,
转身 然后吻我
turned, and kissed me.
好似我是他的女友一般
Like I was his girlfriend.
仿佛他早知会这样
Like he knew it was coming.
他抓住我的胸部 然后他说
He grabbed my tits and he said,
“不配合的姑娘是得不到工作的”
“Look, no girl gets a job here unless they’re cooperative.”
“如果你想在纽约电视行业
“If you wanna make it in New York City
做出一番事业
“in the TV business,
就得和我上♥床♥
“you’re gonna have to fuck me.
而且我要你和谁上♥床♥
“And you’re gonna have to do that
你就得就和谁上♥床♥”
“with anyone I tell you to.”
他结束了测试
He finishes the test,
也就是我假装在烹饪的测试
which is me pretending to cook,
然后他拿出一条吊裤♥袜♥
then he pulls out a garter belt and stockings
然后说”穿上”
and says, “put these on.”
所以 我就穿上了
So, yeah, well, I put them on.
然后他说
And he said,
“我真的可以帮你
“you know, I can really help you,
但你要想和大人物共事
“but if you wanna play with the big boys,
就得和大人物一起上♥床♥”
“You have to lay with the big boys.”
非常具有交易色彩
It was very transactional.
当时很安静 他盯着我
It was quiet. He stared at me.
他解开了他的裤子
He undid his pants
小心翼翼地掏出他的阴♥茎♥
and took out his penis very gingerly.
我之前从没见过
I had never seen one.
我很害怕
I was scared.
然后他说”亲它”
Then he said, “Kiss it.”
我当时十六岁
I was 16.
前主播格雷琴·卡尔森
Former anchor Gretchen Carlson
向福克斯新闻总裁罗杰·艾尔斯
filing a sexual-harassment lawsuit
提起性骚扰诉讼
against Fox News chief Roger Ailes.
更多的女性站了出来
More women are coming forward.
艾尔斯否认了所有指控
Ailes is denying the allegations
并且获得了一些高调的支持
and getting some high-profile support…
针对罗杰的指控正在增加
The accusations against Roger Ailes are growing…
我开的又不是冰雪皇后冰淇淋店
I have never run a goddamn Dairy Queen.
怎么可能随进随出 予取予求
You don’t get to go and get whatever you want.
上我节目的都是体面人
Everybody on my shows knows the meaning of decency,
每一个人
and I do mean everybody.
电视台需要强硬自信的女性撑场面
A TV outfit needs tough, confident women.
我逼迫过她们吗 绝对的
Do I push them? You bet your ass I do.
但我在选角过程中有要求过性服务吗
But have I ever demanded sex during a casting session?
我有用加薪换取过口♥交♥吗
Have I offered extra pay for blowjobs?
饶了我吧 我为什么要做这种事
Give me a goddamn break! Why the hell would I do that?
要是一个女人感兴趣 从眼神中就能看得出来
You know the look in a woman’s eye when she’s interested.
之前我负责选角
Walk into casting back then as the decider.
她们就会给我一种眼神
There was a look they gave.
我不是一直这副样子的
I did not always look like this.
我从来用不着骚扰别人
I never had to harass anybody
说我性骚扰 是严重的侮辱
and it’s fucking offensive to say that I did!
她们是想篡改历史
Well, they’re trying to change history.
为了她们的家人
For their families.
她们有些人可能都不记得发生了什么
Some of them probably don’t even remember what happened.
你真仁慈 贝丝
That’s gracious of you, Beth.
但这是政♥治♥
But this is political.
我敢说你们找不到任何证据
I defy you to find any evidence
证明那些女人哪怕有一句话是真的
that a single part of what these women are saying is true.
准备好 风雨将至
Get ready. More will come.
我们得让鲁伯特知道我一旦输掉意味着什么
We need to let Rupert know what it means if I lose.
格雷琴·卡尔森可能会毁掉福克斯新闻
Gretchen Carlson could kill Fox News.
这是一场关系到你们的工作的战争
This is a fight for your jobs.
我走人 你们也会走人
If I go, you go!
如果你之前问我罗杰·艾尔斯会有哪种性癖
If you’d asked me what type of sexual fetish Roger Ailes had,
我永远也想不到吊带袜
I never would have come up with garter belts,
不过跟他太相称了
but it’s fucking perfect.
她们的故事非常相似
Their stories are so similar.
这不能证明什么
That doesn’t prove much.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!