记住整个电视台都是站在罗杰那边的”
“Just know the entire network is with Roger.”
没人会相信你
No one will believe you.
他们会说你是个骗子
They’ll call you a liar.
至于你的事业 你想要工作任务和做直播吗
Oh, and as for your career, you want assignments and air time?
去吧 去骂那个决定你薪水的多疑男人
Go ahead. Call the paranoid man
是个变♥态♥吧
who decides your salary a pervert,
去他控制的破匿名热♥线♥上投诉吧
and do that on a fucking anonymous hotline he controls.
用的还是他在合同里有权可以录音的电♥话♥
On a phone he has a contractual right to record.
我可去他妈的吧 以为女人都是傻子吗
Jesus fucking Christ, do you think women are idiots?
就像是有人把你扒光了
It’s like somebody stripped you naked
让你在办公室里走一圈
and they want you to walk through this office
以此证明
just to fucking prove it.
好吧
Okay.
能和你单独聊几句吗
Can I see you for a minute?
那是怎么回事
What the fuck was that?
不清楚 但我挺喜欢的
I don’t know, but I liked it.
我不想给你扣上女权主义者的帽子
I won’t call you a feminist,
但如果有个范围的话 你已经在…
but say there’s a spectrum, you are…
罗杰性骚扰过我
Roger harassed me.
十年前
Ten years ago.
我为了福克斯的一个初级职位
I had turned down a law-firm partnership
放弃了一家律所的合伙人机会
for an entry-level job here at Fox.
罗杰会把我叫去纽约 用发展前景诱惑我
Roger would call me up to New York to dangle prospects.
我想要他的帮助
I wanted his help.
你做了
Did you
什么吗
do anything?
没有
No.
你打算说出来吗
Will you talk?
-梅根 -我不知道
– Megyn? – I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
公开♥发♥声…
I mean, going on the record…
天啊
Jesus.
这基本就是承认自己是个弱者
It’s basically admitting you’re the weak one in the herd.
不 这是承认自己很性感
No, it’s admitting you’re the hot one.
与那个无关 吉尔
It has nothing to do with that, Gil.
-女人才这么说 -我的天
– Say women. – Oh, my God.
听着 有些女人
Look, there is a reason
可以捍卫罗杰是有原因的
certain women can defend Roger.
如果我举报他又被泄露出去
If I report this and it leaks,
我整个职业生涯都摆脱不了这件事了
it will follow me for the rest of my career.
我不想被罗杰的破事框住
I don’t wanna be defined by Roger’s bullshit.
我不想成为性骚扰事件的海报女郎
I refuse to be the fucking poster girl for sexual harassment.
他不可能还在做这种事吧
He can’t still be doing that crap, right?
这家伙都拄拐了
I mean, the man has a walker.
-吃伟哥 -吉尔
– Viagra? – Gil.
帮帮我
Help me here.
拜托 我该怎么处理
Please. How do I play this?
通常你都是知道答案了才会问我
Well, you only ask when you already know.
要说我这些年学到了些什么
If I learned anything this year,
那就是不要跟
it’s to not get sucked into a fight
比你更由理由参战的人战斗
with someone who has better reason to be in it than you do.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你想怎么做
So, what is it you wanna do?
暂且什么都不做
For right now, nothing.
-很好 -好
– Good. – Good.
她来了
There she is.
你好 罗杰
Hi, Roger.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, sweetheart.
坐吧
Sit, sit.
-你之前见过朱利安尼市长吧 -当然
– You’ve met Mayor Giuliani before? – Of course.
开始内部调查了
There’s an internal investigation,
但我等不及它来证明我的清白
but I’m not gonna wait for it to clear me.
距离共和党大会还有不到两周时间
The Republican convention is less than two weeks away.
这都是胡扯 我要反击
This is bullshit. I’m gonna fight it.
这些指控太荒谬了
The charges are absurd.
我同意 罗杰
I’m in, Roger.
真高兴命运能给我一次机会让我报答你
I love that fate has given me a chance to repay you
在我住重症监护室时对我的照顾
for when I was in intensive care.
那四周里 罗杰每天都打电♥话♥给我的蠢医生
Roger called my idiot doctors every day for four weeks.
告诉他们要是不能
Told them he’d put me on the air
让我完好无初
live from the hospital bed
就让我在医院病床上直播
if they didn’t fix every stitch of damage done.
但我今天来也是以一名
But I’m also here as someone
对这类案子有多年经验的律师的身份
who has dealt with this issue for years,
只不过都是站在女性那一方
years on the side of women.
我不希望性暴♥力♥被滥用
I don’t wanna see sexual violence trivialized.
我也不希望它像政♥治♥皮球一样被踢来踢去
I don’t wanna see it become some damn political football.
因此 我需要问一句
In that spirit, I need to ask,
调查会发现
will an investigation find anything,
不妥的事情吗
well, uncomfortable?
什么叫不妥
Well, define uncomfortable.
罗杰 原话是
Roger, quote,
“你我应该早就
“I think you and I should have had
发生性关系了
“A sexual relationship a long time ago.
那样对你也好
“And then you’d be good and better
对我也好”
“And I’d be good and better.”
-你说过吗 -没有 我又不是傻瓜
– Did you say that? – No, I’m not a fool.
“你错过了我对你性骚扰的机会” 拜托
“You missed your chance for me to harass you”? Come on.
我觉得他们会说这是求爱
I think they’ll argue it’s solicitous.
告诉一个女人她”很久以前”值得一上
Telling a woman she was fuckable “a long time ago.”
这有可能吗
Who the hell thinks that works?
她为什么要起诉 罗杰
Why’s she suing, Roger?
格雷琴好胜心很强
Gretchen is a very competitive woman
但是观众好感度严重下滑
facing a severe likability issue.
对此我已经保护她很多年了
One that I shielded her from for years.
恐怕她的事业到尽头了
Her career’s over, I’m afraid.
她开不起玩笑
And she can’t take a joke.
罗杰嘴又很贱
Roger is very salty.
我觉得很有趣 都怪我 是我鼓励了他
I find it amusing. It’s my fault. I encourage it.
詹姆斯·默多克可能是幕后主使
James Murdoch could be behind this.
他妻子公开支持希拉里
His wife openly supports Hillary.
可能有更深层原因
And it could go deeper.
我有充足的理由相信
I have good reason to believe
在奥巴马政♥府♥内部
that inside the Obama White House,
有过讨论
there have been discussions,
讨论到了何种层面我不清楚
on what level I do not know…
他们想谋害我
of having me killed.
我的天
Oh, Jesus.
-你好 -你好
– Hi, there. – Hey.
罗杰需要你
Roger needs you.
你的沉默引起了注意
Your silence is being noticed.
调查的目的不就是
Well, the whole point of an investigation
查明真♥相♥吗 简宁
is to find the truth, Jeanine.
在那之前 我没什么可说的
Until that happens, I don’t have a lot to say.
如果这项指控成立
If this charge sticks,
那大家就会设想
the working assumption will be,
“福克斯的每位女性都曾屈服于淫♥威♥”
“Every woman at Fox got down on her knees.”
你也不例外
Even you.
如果我们掩盖了这桩丑闻 简宁
If we sweep this thing under the rug, Jeanine,
然后再次发生的话
and it happens again,
根据民权法案
under Title Seven,
福克斯将负有
Fox will be liable
支付补偿以及惩罚性赔偿的责任
for compensatory and punitive damages.
可能要花几亿
That could be hundreds of millions.
与其操心公♥关♥问题不如先担心下法律问题
Let’s worry about the law before we do the PR, okay?
罗杰想要我们吗
Does Roger want us?
当然 他是男人
Yes. He’s a man.
他还给了我们时间
He also gave us time.
他给了我们机会
He gave us opportunity.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!