这得看你怎么想了
Well, that depands on how you look at it.
当我年幼时 我生日时想要一辆自行车
You know, when I was little, I want a bicycle for my birthday…
但我爸妈送了我一双棒球手套
…but my parents got me a baseball glove. so…
你猜怎么着
You know what I did?
我假装棒球手套就是辆自行车
I pretended that baseball glove was a bicycle.
然后我每天骑着它去上学
And I rode it to school every day.
这是真的
True story.
这不是波特 -我觉得是他 真的
it’s not him. – I think it’s him. I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着孩子 是时侯向你坦白了
Look kid, it’s time we are honest with you.
如果我们不回去工作 人们将会失业
If we don’t get back in the production, people are gonna lose their jobs.
他们是拥有家庭的善良人
good people with families.
但是波特仍然不见踪影
but bolt is still out there.
并且我 -我知道 我们感同身受
and i… – I know, we feel for you.
我们想做的最后一件事就是
And the last thing we wanna do is ask a
请一个小女孩做出成熟的决定
Little girl to make a grown up decision.
但是结论是 我们需要你向前看
But it’s come to that, we need you to move on.
我们需要你放手
We need you to let bolt go.
这肯定是泡沫做的
It must be made of styrofoam!
不要 千万不要 不能就这样完了
No, no! no, no, no! please, it can’t end like this!
臭猫别急 我会把咱俩弄出去的
Stop worrying cat. I’ll get us out of here.
你不行 波特 你啥都没有
You can’t, bolt. you got nothing.
没有超能力 没有超级吼
No super strength, no super bark.
也没有霹雳眼
And no heat vision.
听我讲好吗 我们正被带往
Listen to me, okay? we’ve been taking to a place…
人类买♥♥动物的地方 懂吗
…where humans go animal shopping, alright?
这就是人类的所作所为
And this is what humans do.
他们通常会选可爱的
they always pick the cute ones.
就像你这种类型 波特
The ones that look like you, bolt.
但是剩下的就别想再出来了
But the rest of us never come back out.
我说了 我会救我们出去 好吗
I said, I’ll get us out of here, alright?
我的小英雄啊
My hero!
天灵灵 地灵灵 这是谁 命运之神
Ring, ring. who is it? destiny!
我期待着你的召唤
I’ve been expecting your call.
你还没放弃吗
Oh, you didn’t given up already?
你会撞得脑浆迸裂的
You’ll liquefy whatever brains you have left.
没有笼子关得住我
I can not be contained in any container.
你这个懦夫 看我的
You quitter! watch this!
我做到了 闪电♥狗♥回来了
I did it! I’m back!
泡沫真是可恶
That styrofoam is a wicked stuff.
太神奇了
Totally awesome!
没有什么卡车能关住波特和雷诺
There is no truck that I know that can keep bolt and rhino!
雷诺 你在这里干什么
Rhino, what are you doing here?
没什么 只是换种方式散步
Oh, nothing. I was enjoying a new thing stroll…
然后 只是把箱子的舱口打开了
…and then I just pop the hatch on hack the containment unit!
你 是你开的门 -没错 是我
you… you open the door? – yes, I did.
这 太棒了 雷诺
That’s… that’s great, rhino.
真是 太棒了
Yeah, that’s… that’s really good.
好了 让我们把犯人抓回来
Alright, let’s go get the prisoner back.
我 我做不到
I… I can’t do it.
你说什么
What did you say?
我不行 -什么 你是谁
I can’t. – what… who are you?
雷诺 你有那么 一点…
Rhino, you’re just… just a little…
你是波特 -但我不是
you are bolt. – but I’m not…
是谁单枪匹马毁掉了绿眼人的海下实验室
Who single handedly destroyed the green-eyed man’s under sea labs?
是我 但是
Me, but…
又是谁挫败了他用半机械人
And who foiled his plan to
侵入奥♥运♥会的计划
infiltrate the olympics with nastic cyborgs?
是谁 波特 是谁啊 -是我 但是那些
who, bolt, who? who? – me, but none of them…
是你 波特 你行的 因为在这个星球上
You! you can, bolt. because, all over this planet…
有太多动物觉得他们自己不行
…there are animals who feel like they can’t.
就像一只小仓鼠 曾在一家rv公园度日
Like a little hamster, who once spend his days in a rv park.
梦想着某天他也能保护一个女孩免遭危险
Dreaming of the day when he too would save a girl from danger
然后被告知 “你做到了 你真的做到了 雷诺”
and he told “you did it! you did it, rhino!
你拯救了世界
You saved the day.”
人们需要英雄 波特
They need a hero, bolt!
一个敢于克服万难惩恶扬善的英雄
Someone, who never mind what the odds, will do what’s right.
人们需要有英雄来告诉他们终有一天
They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible…
不可能会变成可能 如果你真的厉害
…can become possible, if you’re awesome!
你只说对了一件事 波特
Well, you’re right about one thing, rhino.
米滕斯的确需要英雄
Mittens does need a hero.
我想我必须这么做
I guess I’ll have to do.
太谦虚了 那么 谁要去拯救那只猫
Such modesty! now, who is going to save that cat?
我 -谁 告诉我是谁
me. – who? tell me who?
我
Me.
我要找回我的球
I’ll get my ball.
艾尔伍德镇动物收♥容♥所♥
在那里
over there.
我们到了
There it is.
就像你那次潜入凯利克的秘密基地一样
This will be just like the time, you infiltrated calico’s r.d. cover base!
我们不能还像原来那样 雷诺
It’s not gonna be exactly like that, rhino.
我们还得做一点调整
We gonna have to do things a little differently.
哦 隐形模式
Oh, stealth mode!
晚安 埃斯特 -晚安 罗伊
Adopt a pet week – good night, ester. – good night, lloyd.
罗伊
Lloyd?
混球罗伊
Lloyd spoony
你敢跳出来吓我我还会用胡椒水喷你
Lloyd spoony, you jump out and scare me, and I’m gonna pepper spray again!
我发誓 我可不想和小屁孩一起工作
I swear it, it’s like I work with toddlers!
恐吓成功
Threat notified.
我充满活力
I feel alive!
有个警卫
There’s a guard.
交给我好了
I’ll snap his neck.
我们得让他离开那道门
We need to get away him from that door.
一个球 -球
ball! – ball?
球 球 球 球
Ball! ball! ball! ball!
哦 我刚 我 我在读
Oh, come… I’m just… I’m read… I’m just…
哦上帝啊 安静点
oh, god! just quiet down!
米滕斯
Mittens?
波特
Bolt!
你来这里干什么 -我来救你出去
what are you doing here? – I’m busting you out.
你大老远回来就是为了救我
You came all the way back here, for me?
没错
Yeah.
但你怎么 我是说 你没有超能力啊
But how did you… I mean… you don’t have any super powers.
我知道 -你知道
I know. – really?
对 -哇
yeah. – wow!
疯狂的一天 -的确 是够疯狂的了
crazy day for you, huh? – it’s been a lot. yes, it has.
你准备好了么 -没有
are you ready for this? – no.
我也没有
Me neither.
嘿 嘿 嘿 你们都吃错药了吗
Hey, hey, hey! what is twisting your giblets?
嘿 怎么回事 哪儿来的仓鼠
Hey, wait! where did you get that hamster?
别玩儿了 别玩儿了
Give it, give it.
嗨 等等
Hey, wait!
大逃亡啦
Initiating escape!
罗伊 守住大门 守住大门
Lloyd, block the door! block the door!
守住大门 守住大门
block the door! block the door!
超级吼 超级吼
Super bark! super bark!
我的老姐啊 那可是我的新车啊
Sweet sister francis! what did you do my new truck?
别挡道
Hold that!
哦 天啊 好痛啊
Oh, god! that’s hurt!
你们俩个都犯什么病啦 -眼睛好辣呀
both you boys need serious help! – spicy eyes!
我们需要搭个便车 -这个大的不错啊
we need a ride. – I got a big one.
不用客气
You’re welcome!
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
我一辈子就想看看真正的超级吼
my whole life, I wanted to see a real life super bark.
你就是传奇
You are legendary!
米滕斯
Mittens…
如果 如果我不追坏人 那我会是什么样子
If… if I don’t chase bad guys, than what am i?
我是说
I mean… what…
别担心 就做一只普通的狗狗
Don’t worry about it. being a regular dog,…
不一定非要做世界上最伟大的表演者
…not like the greatest geek in the world, okay?
好吧 我想要告诉你一个秘密