not from around here, are you? – hey, stop it!
怎么了 -很认真的
what? – this is serious.
你走失了吗 亲爱的
Hey, there. are you lost sweety?
等等
Hey, wait!
为什么我不能把这些愚蠢的栏杆弄弯
Why can’t I bend these stupid bars?
伙计
Oh, buddy!
你把头卡住了 是吗
You got your head stucked pretty good, huh guy?
伙计 到这儿来 看看这个 他的脑袋卡住了
Hey guys, come here. check this out! he’s got his mellon stucked.
是啊 卡住的脑袋
Yup, that is one stucked mellon.
伙计 别着急 慢慢来
Hey, hey buddy, take it easy! slow down.
我不能放心 因为我和我的伙伴失散了
I will not take it easy, because I’m missing my person.
伙计 放松 像这样 转然后拉 转然后拉
Hey buddy, relax. like this, turn and pull. turn and pull.
别乱想 你就能马上拔♥出♥来♥了
Forget about it, you’ll be out no time.
这些是什么 他们让我变弱了
What are these things? they’re weaken me.
聚苯乙烯发泡包装粒 -泡沫
polystyrofoam packing peanuts. – styrofoam?
这一定是”绿眼人”做的
This is a “green-eyed man” written all of it!
你们看到个有一只绿眼的男人吗
Have you seen a man with a green eye?
我想这样说 如果我可以这样说
You know, I gotta say something, if I could say something here.
你看起来很眼熟 乔伊 看看这家伙的脸
You look familiar. joey, look at this guy’s mug.
是的 我发誓我以前看到过这家伙
Yeah, you know, I could’ve sworn I’ve seen this guy before.
是的 是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我要告诉你们 我过目不忘
I gotta tell ya, I never forget a face.
他从来都不会 -是的 是的
he never does. – oh, yeah, yeah.
从不 -是的 他真的很擅长这类事情
never. – yeah, he’s really good with the faces and such.
听着 现在告诉我
Listen, listen! the man with the green eye.
关于有绿眼的男人 你都知道什么 鸟儿
tell me what you know, birds!
我认识这只狗 -是的 是的 我也是
I know this dog. – yeah, yeah, me too!
我要记起来了 真要命 等等
I gotta remember, it’s gonna kill me. hold on.
不 我不认识 我 我认为我认识
No, I don’t know. i, i, I thought I know.
你是不是曾经和一个走失的
Hey, you ever hang out down on 14th street
叫凯尔文的家伙沿着14号♥街逛过
with a stray named kelvin?
对了 对了 凯尔文 一只拉布拉多 -什么
yeah, yeah, yeah. kelvin, the labrador. – what?
你得给我解释一下 因为这太荒唐了
You gotta gimme something here, cause this is redonkulous.
绝对荒唐
Absolutely redonkulous!
无法理解的荒唐 你知道这意味着什么吗
Capisch redonkulous! ya know what that means?
你们这些鸽子太没用了
You pigeons are useless.
我在找里面的一个人
I need someone on the inside,
和绿眼人关系很近的人
someone close to the green-eyed man.
一只猫 -啊 一只猫
a cat. – oh, a cat?
是的 一只猫 如果我找到它
Yeah, a cat. when I find him…
如果我找到它 一定让他希望自己没有生下来过
When I find him, I’m gonna make that cat wish never born.
我认为我们认识那只猫
I think we know just the cat.
很准时 索尔 过来吧
Right on time, saul. come on in.
不错 索尔 干得好
Okay, saul, nice work.
下次找点儿芥末 好吗
let’s find some mustard next time. okay, babe?
是 米滕斯 谢谢 米滕斯
Yes, mittens. thank you, mittens.
泰德 这是你今天搞到的全部吧
Is that everything you’ve pickled, ted?
多好的孩子 -再见 米滕斯
what a boy! – good day, mittens.
路易
Louie!
这是啥
What is this?
这周经济不好
It was a slow week.
我是说 那是我全部所得的一半
I mean, that’s half of what I got.
你听到了吗 路易 我肚子饿了
You hear this, louie? I’m starving here.
一旦老肠老肚开始叫 它不是向我叫
And when the old stomach starts talking, it’s not talking to me.
它是在向爪子叫 -别抓我 求你
it’s talking to… the claws! – not the claws! please!
我竭尽所能把这些坏孩子收起来
I’m holding these bad boys back as best as I can,
但是事情也不取决于我
But the thing is it’s not up to me.
胃会直接和这些小宝贝对话
The stomach got a direct line to these babies,…
我恰好听到一些
…and I’m picking up a lot of chatter!
所以 我会对爪子说 但是回报是
So, I’ll talk to the claws, but in exchange…
下周 你所有的食物都归我
…next week, all your food comes to me.
但是我们的交易不是那么订的
but that’s not our deal!
我给你一半 你保护我 这才是我们的协议
I bring you half, you give me protection! that’s our deal.
是啊 协议过期了 现在滚吧
Yeah, well, the deal just expired. now, get lost.
你听着 米滕斯
Mark my words, mittens.
总有一天 有人会打败你
One day, someone’s gonna stand up to you!
有人会教训你
Someone’s gonna teach you a lesson!
是啊 我现在真害怕了
Yeah, I’m really scared now.
你应该害怕
You should be!
啊 好吧 你是
Aaah! okay! you…
她在哪儿
Where is she?
谁 -你知道我为什么在这里
who? – you know why I’m here!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
好吧 好吧 伙计
Okay, okay! look buddy,
我不知道你在找什么 但是
I don’t know what you’re getting at, but…
快点 米滕斯 告诉那家伙她在哪儿
Come on, mittens. just tell the guy where she is.
告诉那只狗 让他高兴
tell the dog, make him happy.
是啊 是啊 快点 米滕斯 告诉他
yeah, yeah, come on, mittens! tell him!
乔伊 维尼 波比 我的孩子们
Joey, vinnie, bobby, my boys!
你们能不能告诉这只疯狗他找错猫了
Would you tell the crazy canine that he’s got the wrong cat?
伙计 你找对了 -就是她
you got her, pal! – that’s her!
就是她 -她绝对就是那只猫
she’s the one! – that is definitely the right cat!
看来我们要采取一种强硬措施了
Looks like we’re gonna do this the hard way.
你疯了 老兄
Whoa! aaah! you’re crazy, man!
乔伊 我们是不是玩过了点
Hey joey, do we go to far on this?
你在开玩笑吗 这是我一生中最好的一天
You kidding? this is the best day in my life.
你为本和巴特干活 他们和绿眼人在一起
You work for ben and bart, who work with the man green-eye.
他们带走了佩妮 她在哪儿
They take him penny. where is she?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我开始感觉无聊了 所以 臭猫…
this is becoming tiring so cat…
实际上 我要打哈欠了
…in fact, I feel a yawn coming on.
好的 好的 我告诉你 我就告诉你 我知道佩妮在哪
Okay, okay, I’ll talk, I’ll talk. I know where penny is.
没错 他们绑♥架♥了她
Yeah, they have her.
就是穿黑衣的人和一个蓝眼的家伙
Yes, the men in black and the guy, the guy with the blue eyes.
蓝眼
Blue eyes?
绿眼 没错 是绿眼 有一只绿眼
Oh, green! yes, green! the one green eye.
你喜欢撒谎是吗 臭猫
You just can’t stop lying, can you cat?
生来如此 恶心至极
it’s in the genes. this is gross.
我知道 这让人恶心 我都觉得自己恶心
I know, it’s disgusting, I disgust myself.
好莱坞
Hollywood?
不过如果你能把我放下来 我就告诉你她在哪
But if you put me down, I’ll show you where she is.
我冒着风险告诉你 希望你有所感激
You know, I hope you appreciate the risk I’m taking here.
我邪恶体内的每根骨头正告诉我
Every bone in my evil cat body is telling me…
不要辜负绿眼人的信任
…not to betray the trust of the green-eyed man.
好了 这可是整个地球上
Okay, this is a top, top secret map…
最高机密地图
…of the entire earth!
现在 我们在这儿
Now, we’re over here,
在拿着大火炬的绿色美女旁边
by the green lady with the big torch.
而我的老大就把佩妮关在
And my boss has penny locked up…
就在 这 戴着太阳镜的”华夫先生”
Right, right over… here, here! by the waffle with the sun glasses!
现在你要做的就是从这里到那里
Now all you need to do is get from here to there.
好了 我已经告诉你在哪找到她
Well, I told you where you find her,
如果你能放了我
so if you’ll just untie me,
我马上走人
I’ll be on my way.
我们找到佩妮后 我会放了你 臭猫
I’ll release you cat, when we found penny.
啥 之前不是说好了吗 我们有过协议
Excuse me? that wasn’t the deal! we had a deal!
协议过期了
Your deal just expired.
它刚跟我这么说 还没过10分钟呢
She said that to me, not 10 minutes ago.
真讽刺
The irony!
正好
Perfect.
锁上了
Hmm… padlock.
听着疯狗 在我这双爪垫下
Listen cujo, I got some pretty wicked claws
是邪恶无比的爪子
under these mitts…
最好 虽好别逼我把这些坏家伙亮出来
…do not, I beg of you do not make me bring out these bad boys!
那就很血腥了
It gets ugly!
你在干啥呢 -退后!
what are you doing? – stay back!
如果我紧盯着那把锁 它会着火 然后熔化
If I stare at the lock really hard, it’ll burst into flames and melt.
现在我更担心了
Now I’m concerned on a number of levels.
小心 看路 看着点! -我很好 走吧
easy, watch! watch it those! – I’m good. we gotta go.
是入侵者
Intruders!
你这进水的脑子该消停了