银湖动物救助中心
SILVERLAKEANIMAL RESCUE.
就那只
That one.
过来 小伙子
Here boy.
你真重
You’re heavy.
还爱流口水
And slobbery.
看看
There.
你是个好孩子
You’re a good boy!
你是我的好孩子
You’re my good boy!
五年后
亲爱的 我没有太多时间
Honey, I don’t have much time!
爸爸
Daddy?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
工作上遇到了些麻烦 亲爱的
Something came up at work, honey.
爸爸要有段时间不能回家
Daddy is not gonna be home for a while.
我不懂
I don’t understand.
佩妮 你不能回家 听到了吗
You can’t go back to the house, penny. okay?
发生什么事情了
What’s happening?
没事的 你不会孤单
It’s all right. you won’t be alone.
你有波特
You have bolt.
我已经改造了他
I’ve altered him.
现在它可以保护你
He can protect you now.
这当然是个好消息
Which that of course is wonderful news.
一切就绪
Everything is positioning nicely.
他在那儿 凯利克博士
There he is, doctor calico!
能否请我们的客人把知道的一切都说出来
Any luck getting our guest to spill his guts?
不管怎样
Oh, his guts will spill.
他会说的
One way or another.
决不 我决不会说
Never, I’ll never talk.
爸爸
Daddy!
你要把我惹火 教授 我被惹火了
You’re beginning to urge me profesor, I’m urged.
但这没用 当包裹送达
And that will not do. as the package arrived…
我想 就会让我们亲爱的朋友更好沟通一些
…i think it might make our dear friend a bit more communicative.
我会派特工取包裹的
I’m sending an agent to pick it up.
好极了 让他赶头班飞机带给我
Gorgeous! have him bring it to me on the first flight.
波特 出发
Bolt, let’s go!
我们只需要那女孩儿
We only need the girl!
干吗 -凯利克在哪儿
what? – where is calico?
我不会告诉你
I’m not talking to you.
玻利维亚 玻利维亚 凯利克在玻利维亚
Bolivia, bolivia, calico is in bolivia!
在洛甘多湖附近
Near lake rogaguado!
洛甘多湖 我应该想到的
Lake rogaguado? I should have known!
来吧 波特 我们出发
Come on bolt, let’s go.
玻利维亚 10分钟后有航♥班♥离港
Bolivia, there is a flight leaving in 10 minutes.
波特 急速前进
Bolt, zoom zoom!
波特 去拿那个
Bolt, prinde.
狗狗
Puppy!
锁定
LOCK
好孩子
Good boy!
去机场
Airport!
波特 超级吼
Bolt, speak.
好了 好了
Okay, okay…
干得好 伙计
Good job, buddy.
任务完成
Mission accomplished!
留作纪念
That’s a keeper!
行了 硬汉 你把他们都抓住了
It’s all right tough guy, you caught them all.
别担心 波特 你再一次拯救世界
Don’t worry bolt, you’ve saved the day again.
好孩子
Good boy!
去机场
Airport!
波特 超级吼
Bolt, speak.
麦克风悬架
Boom mike!
录进去了 -的确是麦克风悬架
we got a boom mike. – that’s a boom mike.
太马虎了
That’s sloppy.
那只狗会看到的 他会看到的
The dog could’ve seen that. he could’ve seen that!
谁在乎那只狗是否会看到麦克风悬架
Uh, who cares if the dog sees a boom mike?
请允许我用一个问题来回答你的问题
Forgive me for answering a question with a question,…
你是谁
…but who are you?
明迪·帕克 电视台的
Mindy parker, from the network.
好吧 让我问问你 来自电视网的明迪
Of course. let me ask you, mindy from the network…
你在这里看到什么了
What do you see here?
狗 -她说”狗”
uhh… the dog? – “the dog” she says.
明迪 可怜的明迪
Oh, mindy. poor, poor mindy.
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
明迪 你错过了所有事情
You’re missing everything, mindy.
你看到的是狗 我看到的是一只动物相信
You see a dog. I see an animal that believes…
全心全意地相信
…with every fiber of his being, every fiber…
它所爱的女孩儿身处致命危险当中
…that the girl he loves is in mortal danger.
我在那只狗脸上看到了一种强烈的情感
I see a depth of emotion on the face of that canine the likes of which…
这在以前从未被镜头拍摄下来过
…has never been captured on screen before.
从未 来自电视台的明迪
Never, mindy from the network.
我们竭尽全力确保波特相信 这一切都是真的
We jump through hoops to make sure bolt believes everything is real.
这就是为何我们能够保证质量 从不重拍
It’s why we don’t miss marks. it’s why we don’t reshoot.
这也是为何我们决不能
And it’s why we most certainly do not
让那只狗看到麦克风悬架
let the dog see boom mikes!
因为 来自电视台的明迪
Because, mindy from the network,…
如果那只狗相信
…if the dog believes it,…
观众就会相信
…the audience believes it.
好吧 你想要真实 这儿你是老大
Wow. okay, you want reality, here you go chief.
这片子情节太老套了
The show’s too predictable.
女孩儿身处危险
The girl’s in danger,
那只狗把她从可怕的英国佬那里拯救出来
the dog saves her from the creepy english guy,
我们都知道 总是大团圆结局
We get it. There’s always a happy ending.
目标受众告诉我们18到35岁的人不喜欢
And our focus groups tell us 18 to 35 year olds are unhappy.
他们不喜欢大团圆
They’re not happy with happy.
所以也许你应该 我不知道
So maybe you should, I don’t know,…
少花点时间去担心那只狗的演技
…spend a little less time worrying about the dog’s method acting,…
多花点时间想办法如何阻止
…and more time figuring out how to stop 20 year olds in topeka…
托庇卡市20岁的观众换台
…from changing the channel.
因为如果收视率再下降
Because if you lose so much as half a rating point,…
别怪我 我会解雇这屋子里所有的人
…so help me, I will fire everyone in this room,
首先从你开始
starting with you!
这够真实了吧
How’s that for real?
棒极了
There. perfect.
波特 你又救了我
You saved me again, bolt.
没事的 什么都没有
It’s okay, it’s nothing.
再没有坏蛋
No more bad guys.
波特 你要点吃的吗 你饿吗
Do you want some food, bolty? huh? are you hungry?
你抓住他们了 波特 没人再会伤害我
You’ve got them, bolt, no one is gonna hurt me.
波特 看看我 我很好 看到了吗
Bolt, look at me. I’m fine, see?
到这儿来 伙计 到这儿来
Come here buddy, come here!
去 捡回来 波特 去 捡回来
Go, get it bolt! go, get it!
是啊 那个也不怎么好玩
Yeah, that one is no funny either.
我们有什么呢
Well, what we have here?
你的老伙计 胡萝卜先生
Your old buddy, mister carrot!
波特
Oh, bolt!
你知道我必须得走
You know I have to go.
你是我的好孩子
Yeah, you are my good boy.
在这儿啊 我的小明星
And there she is, my little superstar!
我们去做”少年”时尚杂♥志♥的封面摄影
Let’s get to that “teen” vogue cover shoot.
妈妈 这周末我想带波特回家
Mam, I wanna take bolt home for this weekend.
这个 我 -太好了 太棒了
well, i… I’m… – oh, that be nice. that be great.
也许可以 一个小女孩和她的狗
That would. a little girl and her dog.
没有比那再好的了
Nothing better that.
所以我可以带波特回家
So I can bring bolt home?
作为你的朋友 我说绝对可以
As your friend, I say yes, absolutely…
但是作为你的经纪人 我必须提醒你
…but as your agent, I have to remind you.
这是关于波特的条款
this is bolt’s law.
它必须呆在这儿
He has to stay right here.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let’s go.
但是它从来都没能做一条真正的狗
But he never gets to be a real dog.
只是这个周末而且我只这一次
And it will be only for the weekend and I just once…
什么 你知道吗 这个问题很不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!