我认得你
I was going to say, I recognize your face.
之前见过 在霍斯顿 你的面包店
We have met before. Your bakery in hoxton.
胖胖卷 – 胖胖卷!
Rolly pollies. – Rolly pollies!
对 你记得 – 没错
Yes, you remember. – Yes, absolutely.
你的香蕉蛋糕有那个…
Your banana, your banana cake had this-
谢谢 – 黑巧克力
thank you very much. – Dark chocolate.
对 – 很棒吧?
Yes. – It’s beautiful isn’t it?
你吃过 杰米? – 超爱吃
Have you tried it, Jamie? – Oh, I love it.
他吃过好几次 – 极品
He’s had it a few times. – Out of this world.
你好吗? – 还不错 谢谢
How are you? – I’m not too bad thank you.
不错? – 对
You good? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
你看起来很好 – 过来看一下
You look really, really well. – Come now. No, now please.
还不错啦 不意外…
No not too bad I’m not surprised-
艾蜜莉 – 是?
Emily. Emily. – Yes, darling?
可以吗? – 可以 没事
You all right? – Yeah, we’re fine.
你掌厨
I’m not surprised this is all an order
难怪很有条理 – 感恩
with you working here. – Bless you.
我巡了大概半小时
I’ve been round about half hour ago
该说的都说了 – 还好吗?
and it’s all tipped off. – All good?
杰米 你做多久了?
Jamie. Jamie, how long have you been there?
大概三周
About three weeks.
抱歉 还要稽查多久?
Excuse me mate, how long is this gonna take?
该多久就多久
Well, it will take as long as it takes.
感谢关照 可是快开店了
And I appreciate that, but we’ve got to open up,
我知道
well, I know that.
其实已经验完了 我在等你
We are actually about done, I’m waiting for you.
我们简短说一下?
Can we just have a quick word?
到前面说 可以吗?
All right if we go out there?
好 当然
Yeah, course, yeah.
我们单独说 – 艾蜜莉
Just you and me. All right. Emily.
好 很高兴见到你
Its lovely, lovely to see you.
很好 – 圣诞快乐
It was really love- – have a lovely Christmas.
你也是 杰米 很高兴认识你
And yourself. Jamie. Good to meet you.
好 不耽误你
Okay. I don’t want to keep you any longer than we have to.
请坐 谢谢
Just take a seat. Thank you.

Okay.
来看一下哪些需要处理
So let’s see what we’re dealing with here.
好 – 好
Okay. – All right.
不好意思
Sorry.
首先 你要知道这些重点
Primarily, that’s all the information you need to know.
我不会逐一说明
I’m not going to go through with you all today,
因为整体有点落后了
because we’re running a bit behind.
都在这里 卡莉知道
But it’s all there, Carly knows it all.
这是你的总评
And, that’s your sticker.
五星降到三星
You’ve gone down from a five to a three.
好吗?我说明一下
All right? I’m going to tell you why.
降很多 对吧? – 对
That’s a big drop, init? – It is.
主要是因为你的备查资料
It’s primarily because of your… your documentation.
还有记录资料
Okay? And your record keeping.
大致如此 – 洗手台?
And it’s quite frankly- – wash basin?
洗手台 法国人
Wash basin. It’s the French…
卡蜜儿 法国女生 – 是?
Camille? French lady? – Yeah?
她在备餐水槽洗手
She’s washing her hands in the food preparation sink,
但这不是重点
but that’s not the main thing I’m concerned about.
我关心的重点是…
The main thing I’m concerned about, is that, could I…
麻烦注意听
Could I have your attention?
我关心的重点是这个
The main thing I’m concerned about is this, okay.
你做得不够好
You’ve got big gaps here.
差很多 我们应该每天做确实
Massive gaps, where we should be filling in daily.
监控冰箱温度
Taking… taking… Taking fridge temperatures.
我相信他们有在做
I’m assured they’re done every day.
不过… – 生蚝怎么了?
But if we come… – What’s with the oysters?
生蚝 备料区乱七八糟
The oysters over there, his sections a mess.
我刚才经过看到
Okay. I just walked passed him
他没有处理干净
and he’s still not cleaned it up.
他的手套 备料时没戴手套
It’ his gloves, he’s without gloves on cross-contamination
整个不行 不用我讲
the lot, I don’t need to tell you that.
那把刀要换
Okay. You’ll need to replace that knife.
对我来说很明显不够好
So what is obvious to me is there’s lots of gaps
两个月前还勉强合格
up until two months ago is filled in quite regularly.
现在差很多
Now we’ve got gaps.
注意需要补足的
Look at where it should be filled in.
检查项目一览表
And the opening and closing checks,
该监督的人
someone who’s meant to do them.
对 就是我 – 你亲自监督
Yeah. That’s me. – Yourself. Yourself.
好的 如果你忙不过来
Okay. Well, if you’re not able to do it
就要找人做
someone should come in,
安排负责人
and you should have that in place for someone to do it.
这些都很基本 琼斯先生
These are basic things, Mr. Jones,
会扣分的
and it’s going to bring your score down.
老问题 麻烦你注意听
It keeps, can I have your attention?
只要做好这些 我就不会来了
As soon as we get this done I can leave.
早点讲完
And the sooner we get this done,
早点解脱
the sooner we can move on
让你回到你的岗位
and get you back up to where you should be.
之前是五星
Before this, which was a five.
但你管理的信心下降了
But your confidence in management has gone right down,
是主要原因
because of this. All right?
应该要有’傻瓜指引’
This should be like an idiot’s guide.
遇到你休假 卡莉休假
So if you’re off, if Carly’s off.
各种情况 任何人都能依照指引
For some reason, anyone could pick this up
继续让餐厅安全的、有效的营运
and can make this place run smoothly safely, effectively.
我知道这些东西很烦
I know it’s a pain in the arse,
但这是有必要的烦
but it’s a necessary pain in the arse.
好 今天到这里
Okay. So let’s leave it there.

Okay.
你可以申诉
So, you can appeal.
我不建议那样做
I wouldn’t advise that.
你的情况 申诉只会浪费时间
I’d say it’d be a waste of the time in your case,
最下面有我的电邮
but the bottom here is my email.
好吗? a.lovejoy
Okay? A. Lovejoy.
三个月后找我复查
Three months’ time, you get in contact with me
回到五星
and we’ll get you back up to a five,
前提是符合规定 好吗?
if you follow this criteria, all right?
你要把它整顿好
But you’re going to need to get this in order.
最后一件事
Oh, one last thing.
厨房♥不准放玻璃杯 你知道的
No glass in the kitchen, but you knew that.
好的 圣诞快乐
All right? Have a good Christmas.
祝你顺利
All the best.
贝丝 谈一下?
Beth, Beth can I have a quick word?
是 好的
Yes, yes, of course.
检查怎么样?
How was it?
艾蜜莉!杰米!
Emily. Jamie.

Yeah. Yes.
看一下
Have a look at that.
上面写什么?
What’s that say?
上面写三星
Oh dear, it says a three.
你说什么? – 上面写三星
Sorry? – It says a three.
三星 很严重欸
Three, that’s fucking massive.
几乎腰斩 对吧?
That’s, I mean that’s a jump and a half, init?
原本是五星 现在三星
We were a five and now we’re a three.
他来这里抓问题
What he comes down, has a nose about
就是这样 我们三星了?
and that’s it, we’re a three?
开什么玩笑?
It’s a fucking joke. Init?
你怎样洗手 小姐?
How do wash your hands, love?
我知道 – 怎样洗?
I know. – Sorry what?
在水槽
In the sink.
在水槽 哪个水槽? – 好了啦 安迪
In the sink. Which sink? – All right, Andy.
那个 – 哪个水槽?
Back there. – Which sink?
卡莉 – 没有啦 她…
Hang on Carly. – No, no, no she’s been…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!