I can’t give you what I haven’t got.
你知道你有什么吗?
You know what you do have?
你有这个地方
You’ve go this place.
这个地方很值钱
This place is fucking gold, okay.
让这里完美 一起做
Perfect what we’re doing here, but do it together.
我们重新合作
We could back… Back together.
我已经有合作伙伴
Listen, I’ve already got a partner in it.
不管你有什么伙伴 加我 好吗?
Mate, whatever partner you’ve got, you let me in, okay?
这是我的
This is mine.
这地方很好
This place it great okay, but it doesn’t make
但不赚钱 因为你没有商业头脑
a fucking penny cause you don’t have a business mind.
我有 你做你该做的
I do. You just do, you do what you do in there,
我做我该做的 我们分润
and let me do what I do out here.
七三分
We split it 70/30.
我不行 – 为什么?
I can’t do that. – Why?
我还有其他伙伴
I’ve got other partners.
你拿三成随便你分
You’ve got 30 percent to split anyway you fucking like.
三成很多了 好吗?
All right, 30 percent of a lot is a lot, okay?
接受吧
Agree to this,
不仅莎拉会做好评
and it won’t just be Sara who’ll do good reviews.
你还会得到口碑
You’ll get reviews from everyone in town.
拜托 我需要这样做
Please, I need this.
宝贝
Hey babes.
不好意思 打电♥话♥给我小孩
Hi, sorry, sorry, just on the phone with my kids.
我那些前任 就…
Who are at my exes, it’s just a…
看起来很棒 主厨
Well, this looks great, chef.
谢谢
Thank you.
好棒
Well! Beautiful!
还好吗 我错过什么?
How are you, what have I missed?
没事 聊聊过去
Nothing. We’re just catching up.
对了 这个很棒
This is great by the way.
你会爱吃的
You wait to you taste this.
煮得很漂亮
It’s beautifully cooked.
谢谢 – 哪一家的?
Thank you. – Where’s it from?
粉红 我们从史密斯那里买♥♥鸭肉
We sourced the duck from smiths.
世界最棒的肉商
Best meat supplier in the world.
我们餐厅指定使用
We always used them in our restaurant.
好吃
No, it’s beautiful.
做得好 我不知道你如何兼顾两边
Well done, I mean I don’t know how you juggle both this,
工作与生活(双关)
and life and…
你有小孩吗? – 有
Have you got kids? – Yeah.
有?几岁?几个?
Yeah? How old? How many?
我有一个儿子 – 是
I’ve got a little boy. – Yeah.
不好意思 奈森
Nathan.
不错 名字不错
That’s nice, that’s a good name.
我有两个 都是女生
Me, I’ve got two, but both girls and,
我刚才打电♥话♥说明在外面吃饭
you know I was just on the phone trying to explain why
破例一晚
I have to be out for just one night.
我很高兴来这里 但你总觉得
I’m glad I’m here, but you just always feel like
你…
you’re a…
想表达歉意 总之
You have to apologize for… anyway.
你要缓一缓就对了
Just needed a break, and uh-
怎么可能不会倒?
how do you do not burn out?
烦 – 这…
Fuck’s sake. – It’s a…
你知道怎样不会倒吗?
You know, the way to not burn out?
知道餐厅的成功秘诀吗?
You know the way to achieve a successful restaurant?
自信心和好团队 对吧主厨?
Is confidence and a great team, right, chef?
主厨可以很普通
You can have a very mediocre chef, surrounded by
配合团队不错 餐厅就成功了
a great team and you’ve got a successful restaurant.
或者主厨超烂 配合团队超强
Or you can have a shit chef surrounded by a great team.
我觉得男人放轻松 对你们两个都好
Well, good for you two. I think men have an easier time of it.
你知道做错什么吗?
You know what your fault is?
你人生唯一的错误
The trouble is you made one mistake in your life,
就是嫁给那个人
and that was marrying the man you married.
我不算嫁给一个 自私的、自溺的
Well, I didn’t exactly think I was marrying a selfish,
自命不凡的自恋狂
self-obsessed, pretentious, narcissist.
嫁给自恋狂?
You married a narcissist?
谁会爱上、嫁给自恋者?
Now who falls in love and marries a narcissist?
对不起 我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me I’m sorry, I’ve just got to take this call.
抱歉
Okay sorry.
哈罗 儿子
Hello. Hello, son.
对 不是 我很抱歉
Yeah, yeah no, I’m really sorry.
对不起 我说会打给你
I said I try and call you back.
救命!她卡到了
Can somebody help me? She’s having a stroke.
我要去忙了 好吗?
All right, listen, I’ve got to go, okay?
等等再打给你
I’ll phone you back in a minute.
我保证 – 先扶你起来
I promise you. – Let’s get you up.
她吃到会过敏的东西?
Is she allergic to anything?
出去透透气
Let’s get you outside, sweetheart.
怎么了? – 她突然窒息
What’s happened? – She’s having a shock.
你想出去吗? – 服务人员陪她出去
Do you want to come with me? – The staff are away, yeah.
她还好吗?
Okay is she okay?
我在叫救护车
I’m just on the phone to the ambulance.
食物的关系吗 安迪? – 我不知道…
Was that the food, Andy? – I have no idea, I…
我不知道
I don’t know.
主厨 她没事吧? – 应该没事吧
Chef, she all right? – Yeah, I think so, yeah.
应该没事 我不知道
Yeah, she’s all right. I have no idea.
外场怎么了?
What is going on out there? There’s all this-
我不知道 她…
I have no idea. I don’t know, she…
发生什么事?
What happened?
我不知道
I have no idea. I don’t know.
我不知道怎么了
I don’t understand what’s going on out there.
我不知道
I don’t know. I… just give me a minute.
给我一点时间
Give me a minute.
根本就没写
It’s not there, at all. Fuck!
我知道 到底怎么了
I know, I don’t really understand what happened.
她还好吗?
Is she okay?
应该没事 我还在看
I think so, yeah. I’m just checking up now.
她还好吗? – 她一定很难受
She okay? – She must be so hurt.
你只负责做菜
Excuse me, excuse me, you had one job.
就一件事
One fucking job.
却把我女友害成这样
Look what you’ve done to my girlfriend.
我们真的很抱歉 – 乱七八糟
No, we’re really sorry. – No, this is a shambles.
都被你毁了
You ruined everything.
冷静一下
Calm down. Calm down.
谁有毛毯或外套之类的吗?
Do you have a like a blanket or a jacket or something,
我的放在里面
because my jumper’s in there.
我觉得她是过敏反应
I think she’s having an allergic reaction.
没人告诉我 – 她对坚果过敏
Nobody told me this. – She’s allergic to nuts.
怎么没输进系统?
How did it not get in the system?
我不知道
I don’t know.
怎么会这样
Has nobody put it in the system?

Yeah.
等等跟你讲
I’ll let you know in a sec what’s going on.
发生什么事?
What happened?
我有外套
I’ve got the jacket.
要顺着一个方向…
You have to go around the one way-
外套给我
give it to me.
披在她身上
Give it, put it around her.
还需要什么吗?
Is there anything else you want me to get for you?
不用 走走走
No, there’s nothing, go, go, go.
我先回…
Fucking hell. – I’m just going to-
安卓雅 我知道
Andrea, I know, I just want to say you’ve done
今晚表现很好 谢谢你
really well tonight and so thank you.
今晚很辛苦
It’s been a really tough night.
也许我们周末喝点东西之类的?
Maybe we could get a drink or something in the week?

That would be nice.
我要带救护车
I’m just going to go flag the ambulance down.
确认一下迪恩没事
Do want to go check that Dean’s okay?
我听到救护车的声音 我去带路
I think I can hear them, I’m just going to flag them down.
车就在外面

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!