I think I’m bisexual.
弗雷迪 你是同性恋
Freddie, you’re gay.
我知道了一段时间了
I’ve known for a while now.
我只是不想承认
I just didn’t want to admit it.
有趣的是 我总是落得这个下场
It’s funny, really. This is what I always settle for.
“我爱你 但是…”
“I love you, but…”
“我爱你 玛丽 但是我需要空间”
“I love you, Mary, but I need space.”
“我爱你 玛丽 但是我遇到了另一个人”
“I love you, Mary, but I’ve met someone else.”
现在呢 “我爱你 但是我是…”
And now, “I love you, but I’m…”
这次是最难接受的 因为甚至都不能怪你
And this is the hardest, because it’s not even your fault.
不 别拿下来
No, don’t take it off.
别拿下来
Don’t take it off.
你答应过我永远都不拿下来的
You promised me you’d never take it off.
我还能给你什么
What do you want from me?
几乎是一切
Almost everything.
我要你在我的生活中
I want you in my life.
为什么
Why?
我们相信彼此
We believe in each other.
那意味着一切
And that’s everything.
对于我们而言
For us.
你今后的人生会非常坎坷
Your life is going to be very difficult.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
更基了
Gay-er?
不是胡子 亲爱的 是房♥子
Not this, darling, the house.
是不是很棒
Isn’t it amazing?
玛丽已经搬到隔壁了
Mary’s already moved in next door,
这样她可以看看猫 看看我
so she can visit the cats and me.
每只猫都有自己的房♥间
Each cat will have his own room.
黛利拉的房♥间在厨房♥边
Delilah’s by the kitchen…
米可的在隔壁
Miko’s next door.
蒂芙尼 奥斯卡 罗密欧 都住楼上
Tiffany, Oscar, Romeo, all upstairs.
莉莉的房♥间比这间还大
Lilly’s room is even larger than this one!
它被宠坏了
Spoilt thing.
我觉得回声不够明显
Well, I’m not sure the echo is quite pronounced enough.
我就知道你会喜欢
Oh, I knew you’d appreciate it.
留下吃晚饭吧
Stay for dinner.
你想吃什么都行
Anything you fancy.
不行 得回家陪老婆孩子
I can’t. Wife, kids, you know.
当然了
Of course.
来嘛 我们坐地上吃 很干净
Well, come on. We’ll eat off the floor. It’s clean enough.
改天吧 弗雷
Another time, Fred.
-喂 -玛丽
– Hello? – Mary.
-嗨 -你好 吾爱
– Hi. – Hello, my love.
我需要你为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
但不许问问题
But you can’t ask any questions.
弗雷迪 这次你又要做什么
Freddie, what are you doing this time?
不 我刚说 你不能问问题
No, I just told you… you can’t ask any questions.
好吧
Right.
我要你走到卧室窗前
I want you to go to your bedroom window.
望向窗外
Look out of it.
-你看到我了吗 -看到了
– Do you see me? – Yes, I do see you.
你也这样做
Now, you do the same.
把你的灯打开
Keep yours on.
过来喝一杯吧
Come have a drink.
-现在吗 -就现在
– Now? – Right now.
很晚了 弗雷迪
It’s late, Freddie.
来嘛
Come on.
求你了
Please.
你那里有喝的吗
Do you have something to drink?
有吧
I suppose.
去拿吧 给自己倒上一杯
Go get it. Pour yourself something.
给你自己倒一杯喝的 亲爱的
Pour yourself a drink, darling.
倒好了吗
Do you have it?
好了
Yes.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
敬你 吾爱
To you, my love.
敬你 弗雷迪
To you, Freddie.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
-喂 -保罗
– Hello? – Paul.
弗雷迪
Freddie?
宝贝 我想办派对
Sweetheart, I want to throw a party.
好 你想要请谁
Okay. Who do you want to invite?
人们
People.
你摇一摇长着怪人的树
I want you to shake the freak tree
把掉在地上的人都请来
and invite anyone who plops to the ground.
矮人 巨人
Dwarfs and giants…
魔法师 祖鲁人 柔术演员
magicians, Zulu tribesmen, contortionists…
吞火者
fire eaters…
还有神父
and priests.
我们需要忏悔
We’re going to need to confess.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
♪ This thing called love ♪
♪ I just can’t handle it ♪
♪ This thing called love ♪
♪ I must get round to it ♪
给我倒满好吗 小把戏
Fill me up, will you, Trixie?
太棒了 弗雷 你超越了自己
Marvelous, Fred! You’ve outdone yourself!
♪ I ain’t ready ♪
谢谢 约翰 真高兴你喜欢
Thank you, John. I’m so glad you love it!
♪ Crazy little thing called love ♪
他们说钱买♥♥不到快乐 亲爱的们
Mmm. They say money can’t buy happiness, darlings!
但你确实可以散财
But it does allow you to give it away!
你和保罗相处得很不错嘛
I see you and Paul are getting along quite well.
他现在叫”小把戏”
He’s Trixie now…
因为他总爱玩些小把戏
’cause he’s always up to something.
告诉我 罗
So, tell me, Rog…
一辆车最性感的部分是哪里
what’s the sexiest part of a car?
瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Well, well, well!
陛下
Ah, your majesty!
不 我不是陛下
No, I’m not her majesty!
我们都是陛下 亲爱的们
We’re her majesty, darlings!
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers! – Cheers!
-干杯 -干杯
– Cheers! – Cheers!
-谢谢 宝贝们 -罗
– Thank you, my loves! – Rog.
玛丽呢
Where’s Mary?
她不太喜欢这种场合吧 弗雷迪
It’s not exactly her scene, is it, Freddie?
真棒 是不是
Fabulous, isn’t it?
你开心就好
If you say so.
你俩看上去越来越相似了
You’re starting to look like each other.
那有什么不好 布莱恩
What’s wrong with that, Brian?
你应该是摇滚乐队的一员 弗雷迪
You’re supposed to be in a rock band, Freddie.
而不是村民乐队的
Not the Village People.
你改天考虑一下理发吧
You might want to think about cutting your hair one day.
绝不 我生来如此
Never. I was born like this.
快来
Come on!
-我们跳舞吧 -太好了
– Let’s dance! – Yes!
我不跳舞 弗雷迪
I don’t dance, Freddie.
我得多喝几杯才跳得起来
I need a few more of these for that.
这是我的派对 我命令你们跳舞
It’s my party, and I demand you dance!
我们该走了
We should go.
我下敕令
By royal decree!
我们打算撤了实际上
We’re gonna go, actually.
天啊 你们真无趣
Oh, God! You’re dull.
要是你们再无趣些 就变成迪迪了
If you were any more dull, you’d be Deacy.
你有什么好抱怨的
What are you complaining about?
你有你的小宠物陪着呢
You’ve got your little pet.
没错
I have…
而且他忠心耿耿
and he’s loyal.
忠诚太重要了 你觉得呢 多米尼克
Loyalty’s so important. Don’t you think, Dominique?
说话小心点 弗雷
Careful, Fred.
-我们走 -你们要去哪
– Let’s go. – Where you going?
回家
Home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!