♪ Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth ♪
♪ 妈妈 ♪
♪ Mama ♪
♪ 我不想死 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna die ♪
♪ 有时我宁愿从未降生于世 ♪
♪ I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all ♪
然后呢
What next?
真的非常棒
That was pretty damn good.
太好了 我爱这段
Brilliant. I love that.
按通话钮 弗雷迪
Press the button, Freddie.
我知道 我知道它在哪
I know, I know where it is.
我知道 喂喂
I know where… Knock, knock.

Good.
很好
It’s good. Um…
把它当成是你写的那样去弹
You know, play it like you wrote it.
确实是啊 那段就是我写的
Well, I did. I wrote that part.
逗你呢
Taking the piss.
好吧 满意了吗
Okay. Are you happy?
我觉得好美
I think it’s beautiful.
几乎完美
It’s almost perfect.
几乎
Almost?
对 让它更摇滚一些
Yes, give it more rock and roll.
这个随时都可以 弗雷
I’m always up for that, Fred.
全身心投入
Put your body into it.
好 好的
Right. Okay.
全身心投入 我懂了
Put my body into it. I got it.
不是那样
Not like that.
-不 我懂 我懂 -好
– No, I got it. I got it. – All right.
-注入灵魂 对吗 -多走点心
– Bit more soul, yeah? – Give it more heart.
我会的 可以开始了吗
I’ll do that. We good to go?
罗伊 可以了吗
Roy, you good?
然后就到歌♥剧那段了
Oh, and then there’s the operatic section.
你会喜欢的
You’re gonna love it.
歌♥剧那段
The operatic section?
-我知道 听着很疯狂 -我爱那段 弗雷 很爱
– I know, it sounds crazy. – I love it, Fred. I love it.
我不知道会怎样 可能会搞砸
I don’t know. It could be a flop.
-也可能会成功 -我爱那段
– It could work. – I love it!
我们还有什么可失去的呢
What have we got to lose?
什么都没有
Nothing.
既然你都这么说了
If you say so.
好了 开始吧
Okay, let’s go.
迪迪
Deacy.
♪ 有时我宁愿从未降生于世 ♪
♪I sometimes wish I’d never been born at all♪
怎么样
How was that?
-弗雷迪 -再高点
– Freddie? – Higher.
你能再高点吗
Can you go a bit higher?
再高就是只有狗能听见的频率了
If I go any higher, only dogs will hear me.
试试看
Try.
弗雷迪要求的 抱歉
Freddie’s note. Sorry.
继续 继续录
Go on, roll the tape.
第24次叠录”弗雷的唱段”
Overdub 24 of “Fred’s Thing.”
♪ 电闪和雷鸣 非常非常可怕 ♪
♪ Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright’ning me ♪
♪ 伽利略 伽利略 伽利略 费加罗 贵族们 ♪
♪ Galileo, Galileo, Galileo Figaro magnifico ♪
怎么样
How was that?
-好点了吗 -再高点
– Better? – Higher.
天啊 你还要我再唱多少遍”伽利略”
Jesus! How many more “Galileos” do you want?
弗雷迪想再多叠几层音
Freddie wants to do a few more overdubs.
我们还有带子可用吗
Do we even have any tape left?
我确实得说一句 带子快被磨穿了
I do have to say the tape is wearing out.
不能再叠了
It can’t take much more.
我们也耗不起了
Yeah, we can’t afford much more.
我们已经落后进度三周了
We’re already three weeks over schedule.
第26次叠录”弗雷的唱段”
Dub 26 of “Fred’s Thing.”
♪ 电闪和雷鸣 非常非常可怕 ♪
♪ Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very fright’ning me ♪
再来一次 再来一次
One more, one more.
♪ 伽利略 伽利略 伽利略 费加罗 贵族们 ♪
♪ Galileo, Galileo, Galileo Figaro magnifico ♪
再来
One more.
再来
Again.
继续
Go on, roll the track.
伽利略到底是谁
Who even is Galileo?
我的蛋蛋都要提到胸腔里了
My nuts feel like they’re in my chest right now.
-行了吗 -可以了
– Are we done? – That’s it.
♪ 我只是个可怜没人爱的孩子 ♪
♪ I’m just a poor boy and nobody loves me ♪
他爱你
He loves you.
♪ 他只是穷♥人♥家的可怜孩子 ♪
♪ He’s just a poor boy from a poor family ♪
就是这样
That’s it.
♪ 从魔鬼手中救他一命吧 ♪
♪ Spare him his life from this monstrosity ♪
真好听
It’s beautiful!
爱死了
Love it!
♪ 生亦何欢死亦何苦求你放我走 ♪
♪ Easy come easy go will you let me go ♪
♪ 真♥主♥在上 ♪
♪ Bismillah ♪
♪ 不 我们绝不放你走 ♪
♪ No! We will not let you go ♪
♪ 冲我来 冲我来 ♪
♪ For me for me for me ♪
♪ 什么都无所谓 ♪
♪ Nothing really matters ♪
♪ 我自无动于衷 ♪
♪ Nothing really matters to me ♪
♪ 任世事变幻 ♪
♪ Anyway the wind blows ♪
天啊
Christ.
其实 我不太确定
Well… I’m not entirely sure…
这就是当初你们答应做的专辑
that’s the album you promised us.
不 这比我们当初答应的专辑更好
No, it’s better than the album we promised you.
比任何人答应给你做的专辑都更好 亲爱的
It’s better than any album anyone’s ever promised you, darling.
这就是杰作
It’s a bloody masterpiece.
-天啊 -这是张好专辑 雷
– Christ. – It is a good album, Ray.
我们更喜欢称之为”杰作”
We prefer “Masterpiece.”
它花了那么多钱 还有…
It’s expensive, and as for…
“波西米亚”
“Bohemian…”
“狂想曲”
Rhapsody.
-狂想曲 那是什么 -是一种史诗
– Rhapsody. What is that? – It’s an epic poem.
这也太长了 足足六分钟
It goes on forever. Six bloody minutes.
要是你觉得六分钟长 那你妻子也太可怜了
I pity your wife if you think six minutes is forever.
你猜怎么着
And do you know what?
我们要把它作为单曲发行
We’re going to release it as our single.
不可能 超过三分钟的…
Not possible. Anything over three minutes…
电台都不会安排播放的 不用再说了
and the radio stations won’t program it, period.
还有 这究竟唱的是什么
And what on earth is it about, anyway?
小丑
Scaramouche?
伽利略
Galileo?
还有什么乱七八糟的”真猪在上”
And all that “Ismillah” business!
还是”珍珠在上”
“Ishmillah”?
真♥主♥在上
Bismillah.

Oh, aye.
真♥主♥在上
Bismillah.
到底是在唱什么 什么真♥主♥在上
What’s it about, anyway? Bloody Bismillah?
真正的诗歌♥是由听者来解读的
True poetry is for the listener.
要是一切都直白明了 神秘感就被毁了
It ruins the mystery if everything’s explained.
但是销量不会被毁
Seldom ruins sales.
三分钟是标准时长
Three minutes is the standard.
约翰
John.
好吧 我们需要电台
Yeah, we need radio.
标准确实是三分钟 我不得不同意雷说的
Format is three minutes, I have to agree with Ray.
我觉得单曲用《一生挚爱》比较好
I actually think the single’s Love of My Life.
不行
No.
好吧 那约翰的歌♥呢
Okay, how about John’s song…
《你是我的死党》 怎么样
You’re My Best Friend? You know?
“你让我活下去”
“Ooh, you make me live.”
朗朗上口 更有力
Catchy, stronger.
那《我爱我车》呢
What about I’m in Love with My Car?
你开玩笑吧 天啊
You’re joking! Oh, Jesus.
我爱这首
I love it.
这种歌♥
Well, that’s the kind of song…
青少年会在车里开大音量播放
teenagers can crank up the volume in their car…
边听边猛摇头
and bang their heads to.
他们听《波西米亚狂想曲》就不会这么干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!