那是他的名字
That’s his name.
不 我们不能一直叫他”吉姆·比奇”[海滩]No, we cannot keep calling him “Jim Beach.”
那太荒唐了 更不用说还无聊至极
No, that’s absurd, not to mention, unspeakably boring.
迈阿密
Miami.
从现在开始 我赐名予你”迈阿密海滩”
From now on, I dub thee “Miami Beach.”
太阳总是在身后落下 是吗
The sun always sets behind you, doesn’t it?
在迈阿密海滩上
On Miami Beach.
好吧
Hmm, right.
既然大家都有了满意的名字
Now that everybody’s got an acceptable name…
我们开始谈正事 听着…
let’s get to it. Look…
我们真的需要一些特别的东西
we just really need something special.
更多热门歌♥曲
More hits…
像《杀手女王》那样的
like Killer Queen…
只不过要更宏大
only bigger.
我们又不是流水线生产零部件
It’s not bloody widgets we’re making.
我们不能复♥制♥《杀手女王》
We can’t just reproduce Killer Queen.
确实
No.
我们能做得更好
We can do better.
歌♥剧《卡门》
这是歌♥剧
It’s opera.
-歌♥剧 -歌♥剧
– Opera! – Opera!
这里好像还有回声呢
There seems to be an echo in here.
是这样 我们不想重复自己
See, we don’t want to repeat ourselves.
总是一套模式反反复复的
The same formula over and over.
套用模式创作完完全全就是浪费时间
Formulas are a complete and utter waste of time.
模式管用
Formulas work.
我们就照模式来吧
Let’s stick with the formulas.
我喜欢模式
I like formulas.
我们给专辑起名叫
We’ll call the album…
《歌♥剧院之夜》
A Night at the Opera.
你有没有意识到没人真正喜欢歌♥剧
Are you aware that no one actually likes opera?
我喜欢歌♥剧
I like opera.
-是嘛 -我就喜欢
– Do you? – I do.
别理解错了 亲爱的
No, don’t misunderstand, darling.
这会是一张摇滚专辑
It’s a rock and roll record…
只不过加入了歌♥剧的宏大
with the scale of opera…
希腊悲剧的伤情
the pathos of Greek tragedy…
莎士比亚的睿智
the wit of Shakespeare…
音乐剧无拘无束的快乐
the unbridled joy of musical theater.
-这是一种音乐体验 -可不嘛
– It’s a musical experience. – Yeah.
而不仅仅是另一张专辑
Rather than just another record.
这是一种人人都会喜欢的东西…
Something for everyone…
一种…
something…
一种能给予大家归属感的东西
Something that will make people feel belongs to them.
我们将融合不同流派 打破界限
We’ll mix genres, we’ll cross boundaries…
我们…
we’ll… we’ll…
如果我们想的话 就算是说天书也行
we’ll speak in bloody tongues if we want to.
没有哪一种音乐风格能概括我们
There’s no musical ghetto that can contain us.
-没错 -没人知道皇后乐队代表什么
– That’s it. – No one knows what Queen means
因为它不只有一种解释
because it doesn’t mean one thing.
你怎么看 约翰
What do you think, John?
我…
I…
同意乐队的想法
agree with the band.
问你也是白问
Of course you do.
你怎么看
How about you, uh…
我叫迈阿密
Miami.
天助勇者
Fortune favors the bold.
当然了 像您这样一位…
Surely, a man of your…
独特品味的绅士
unique taste…
应该不怕冒一点小风险吧
isn’t afraid of a little risk?
拜托不要让我后悔这个决定
Please don’t make me regret this.
你真有意思
You’re fun.
这是录音棚
Recording studio?
目的是为了排除一切干扰
Well, the idea was to get away from all distractions.
我知道这里跟五星级酒店有天壤之别
Right, I know it’s not the Ritz. Not even close.
-罗杰 你住这间 -好吧
– Roger, you’re in here. – Right.
弗雷迪 这间是你的 最大的一间
Freddie, this is you. Biggest room.
布莱恩 你住那间
Brian, that’s you.
约翰 你住楼下
John, you’re downstairs.
那么…
And…
这里都是你的 约翰
this is all yours, John.
房♥间小一些就不那么冷
Smaller rooms don’t get nearly as cold.
好吧
Okay.
真是太棒了
Oh, that’s really good.
Love of My Life
♪ 一生挚爱 你伤害了我 ♪
♪ Love of my life, you’ve hurt me ♪
♪ 你伤了我的心 ♪
♪ You’ve broken my heart ♪
♪ 又离我而去 ♪
♪ And now you leave me ♪
♪ 一生挚爱 你难道不明白 ♪
♪ Love of my life, can’t you see? ♪
♪ 快回来 快回来 ♪
♪ Bring it back, bring it back ♪
♪ 快回来 快回来 ♪
♪ Bring it back, bring it back ♪
♪ 别离开我 ♪
♪ Don’t take it away from me ♪
♪ 因为你不知道 ♪
♪ Because you don’t know ♪
♪ 你对我有多重要 ♪
♪ What it means to me ♪
真动听
It’s beautiful.
这首歌♥叫什么
What’s it called?
《一生挚爱》 我写给玛丽的
Love of My Life. I wrote it for Mary.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
别误会 保罗
Don’t misunderstand, Paul.
没有第二个人像玛丽那样了解我
Mary knows me in a way that no one else ever will.
我了解你 弗雷迪·默丘里
I know you, Freddie Mercury.
你是这么觉得的吗
Is that what you think?
不 你不了解我
Oh, no, you don’t know me.
你只看到了你想看到的
You just see what you want to see.
我们一起工作 仅此而已
We work together. That’s all.
我把全副身心都投入到这首歌♥里了
I put my heart and soul into this song.
没人怀疑那一点
No one is disputing that.
你不喜欢它
And you don’t like it
是因为你想让自己的歌♥被收录进专辑
because you want your songs on the album!
-不是那样的 罗杰 -那是哪样
– It’s not that, Roger. – Then what is it?
《我爱我车》
I’m in Love with My Car.
可能不够有力
Maybe it’s not strong enough?
“不够有力”是什么意思
What does that even mean, “Not strong enough”?
我知道我来晚了 我错过了什么
I know I’m late. What did I miss?
我们在讨论罗杰那首车之歌♥
Discussing Roger’s car song.
够不够有力 我就问你
Is it strong enough? That’s all I’m asking.
要是就我一个人这么想 那我道歉
If I’m on my own here, then I apologize.
那你的新歌♥又怎样
How does your new song go, then, hmm?
“你叫我甜心
“You call me sweet…
把我当成美味芝士”
“Like I’m some kind of cheese.”
挺好的呀
It’s good.
“当我的手摸到你的注油枪”
“When my hand’s on your grease gun…”
真是隐晦啊
That’s very subtle, isn’t it?
那是比喻 布莱恩
It’s a metaphor, Brian.
就是有点诡异 罗杰
It’s just a bit weird, Roger.
你到底在对那辆车做什么
What exactly are you doing with that car?
孩子们 别闹了
Children, please.
我们当然可以互相残杀
We could all murder each other…
但这样一来 谁去录专辑呢
but then who would be left to record this album?
数据表明 大多数乐队的结局并不是失败
Statistically speaking, most bands don’t fail,
而是乐队解散
they break up.
你干嘛要说这种丧气话啊
Why the hell would you say something like that?
罗杰 这支乐队只容得下一个神经质皇后
Roger, there’s only room in this band for one hysterical queen.
你知道你为什么愤怒吧 罗杰
You know why you’re angry, Roger?
为什么
Why?
因为你知道你的歌♥不够有力
‘Cause you know your song isn’t strong enough.
-不… -这下够了吗
– Not… – Is that strong enough?
那这样呢
What about that?
不许扔咖啡机
Not the coffee machine!
♪ 再见 所有人啊 ♪
♪ Goodbye, everybody ♪
♪ 我必须走 ♪
♪ I’ve got to go ♪
♪ 不得不离你们而去面对真♥相♥ ♪