A thousand years ago,
帕西人从波斯逃到印度
the Parsees fled to India from Persia…
躲避对穆♥斯♥林♥的迫♥害♥
to escape Muslim persecution.
真的吗 太可怕了
Really? That’s terrible.
你们为什么离开桑给巴尔
So why did you leave Zanzibar?
我们不是离开
We didn’t leave.
他好小
He’s so small.
我们是被赶走的 身上一无所有
We were chased out with just the clothes on our backs.
其实他是个不错的拳手
He was quite a good boxer, actually.
♪ 祝我生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to me ♪
他必须是
He had to be.
他的对手总是冲着他的牙去
His opponents went for his teeth
♪ 祝我生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to me ♪
总想把他的龅牙打进去
always trying to punch them in.
目标显眼
Certainly a target.
♪ 祝默丘里生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to Mercury ♪
这张照片里他多大
So how old is he in this photo?
我想大概三四岁
I think three or four years old.
是吗 那个年纪就打拳击了
Really? Boxing already at that age?
真好
So good.
♪ 祝我生日快乐 ♪
♪ Happy Birthday to me ♪
默丘里
Mercury?
再也不回头
No looking back.
只前进
Only forward.
现在连家族姓氏都配不上你了吗
So now the family name’s not good enough for you?
只是个艺名
It’s just a stage name.
不 不是
No, it’s not.
我已经正式更名了
I changed it legally.
换了新的护照之类的
Got a new passport and everything.
卡什 这时你多大
Kash, how old are you here?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这是在弗雷迪去寄宿学校之前
It was before Freddie went off to boarding school.
我把法鲁克送走
I sent Farrokh away
是想让他成为一名优秀的帕西男孩
to make a good Parsee boy of him.
他太疯太任性
He was too wild and unruly.
但又有什么用
But what good did it do?
善思 善言 善行
Good thoughts, good words, good deeds.
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
♪ 我来自伦敦城 ♪
♪ I come from London town ♪
假装自己是别人不会有任何前途
You can’t get anywhere pretending to be someone you’re not.
♪ 只是个普通人 ♪
♪ I’m just an ordinary guy ♪
谁想吃蛋糕
Who’d like some cake?
♪ 周五我会去卢浮宫画画 ♪
♪ Fridays I go painting in the Louvre ♪
蛋糕总是很好吃
Cake is always good.
您好
Hello?
稍等
Just a moment.
弗雷迪·默丘里
Freddie Mercury.
有你的电♥话♥
Phone call.
这名字真好听
Quite like the sound of that.
弗雷迪说你是科学家之类的
Freddie tells me that you’re some sort of a scientist.
是天体物理学
Astrophysics, actually.
如果我能读下去我父亲会很高兴
Yeah, my father would’ve preferred it if I continued.
-什么时候 -你得很聪明吧
– When? – That’s very clever.
他是牙医
He’s a dentist.
-牙医 -我从没当过牙医
– Dentist! – I was never a dentist.
-我想看看这张照片 -他就是个牙医
– That’s a picture I want to see. – He’s a dentist.
我知道了
I see.
-那其实也得很聪明 -卡什
– That’s also quite clever, actually. – Kash…
你等会做什么
what are you doing later?
做作业
Homework.
聊聊而已
Just making conversation.
那时候他都听些什么音乐
What kind of music was he listening to back in those days?
他会听小理查德
Uh, he was listening to Little Richard.
-有品位 -理查德 是啊
– Very good. – Richard, yeah.
还有他的第一支乐队
And his first band…
我有事情要宣布
I have an announcement.
一位负责艺人开♥发♥的先生
One of the A&R men…
百代公♥司♥的 看到我们录音
from EMI saw us recording.
把我们的样带给了约翰·里德
Gave our demo to John Reid.
他可是艾尔顿·约翰的经纪人
He looks after Elton John.
天呐
Oh, my God.
里德先生想见我们
Mr. Reid wants to meet us…
甚至有可能做我们的经纪人
and possibly, even manage us.
-不会吧 -你在开玩笑吧
– Shut up. – You’re joking!
我的天呐
Oh, my God!
你确定他说的是12点吗
You’re sure he said 12 o’clock?
是的 “正午酒吧见 别喝醉了”
Yes. “Midday at the pub, don’t be drunk.”
他是这么说的
That’s what he said.
你看着有点紧张 布莱恩
You look a bit nervous, Brian.
约翰 我没事
John, I’m fine.
你通常特别讲究的
You’re usually so particular.
放松点
You just gotta be cool.
傻♥逼♥
Wanker.
我怎么不知道这是化装舞会 弗雷
I didn’t know it was fancy dress, Fred.
我得给别人留下深刻印象 亲爱的
I’ve gotta make an impression, darling.
你看起来像只愤怒的蜥蜴
You look like an angry lizard.
-你说话也就这水平了 -绝妙
– It’s your best work. – Very subtle.
你是要飞走吗
You gonna fly away?
我能借去周日教堂礼拜穿吗
Can I borrow it for Sunday church?
你们就是皇后乐队啊
So, this is Queen.
你 一定就是弗雷迪·默丘里
And you must be Freddie Mercury.
你很有天赋
You’ve got a gift.
你们都有
You all have.
跟我说说
So tell me…
皇后乐队跟其他我见过的
what makes Queen any different
想成为摇滚巨星的有什么不同
from all the other wannabe rock stars I meet?
我来跟你说有什么不同
I’ll tell you what it is.
我们四个格格不入 没有归属感
We’re four misfits who don’t belong together,
我们为其他的另类演奏
playing to the other misfits.
那些总待在房♥间角落的边缘人
The outcasts right at the back of the room…
心里清楚自己同样没有归属感
who are pretty sure they don’t belong either.
而我们属于他们
We belong to them.
我们是家人
We’re a family.
但又各不相同
But no two of us are the same.
保罗
Paul.
保罗·普兰特
Paul Prenter…
来见见皇后乐队
meet Queen…
我们新签下的乐队
our new signing.
-保罗会照顾你们的日常 -幸会
– Paul will be looking after your day-to-day. – Pleasure.
如果我能让电台播你们的音乐
If I can get you on the radio…
也许就能让你们上电视
maybe I can get you on television.
-《流行音乐最前端》 -有希望
– Top of the Pops? – Hopefully.
之后呢
And then?
还”之后”呢
And then…
那已经是全国最火的电视节目了
it’s only the biggest television program in the country.
而你们还名不见经传
No one’s ever even heard of you.
听着 我很欣赏你们的拼劲
Look, I admire your enthusiasm.
如果一切顺利 如果可以的话
If it goes well, if it happens…
我还会考虑让你们去日本做推广巡演
I’ve got a promotional tour of Japan in mind.
我们想要更多
We’ll want more.
每支乐队都想要更多
Every band wants more.
但他们都不是皇后乐队
Every band’s not Queen.
-听着 我理解 -快
– Listen, I understand. – Hurry up.
我理解这是BBC的制度
I understand that it’s the policy of the BBC.
-我们是有程序的 -这简直是屎
– We have procedures. – This is shit!
拜托请你跟乐队解释一下
I need you to explain it to the band, please.
-好 快点儿 -弗雷迪 伙计们
– Okay, let’s make it quick. – Freddie, boys.
听着 伙计们 我们等下播录音
Look, chaps, it is going to be playback.
你们只需要对嘴型
Lip synch’s all that’s required.
我们知道怎么演奏乐器
We do know how to play our instruments.
你居然想让我假唱
You want me to lip synch?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!